Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Kobe Bryant Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kobe Bryant Died (1746 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kobe Bryant Died by orunmila144: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
So it needs to be understood that athletes are fallen angels and gods and that sports is symbolic of spiritual warfare between the gods as they try to climb out of hell into heaven. and so we had the full moon in aquarius on the 24th of january signifying the end of an age and the start of the 2020 vision to usher in a new age of christ consciousness on earth. the veil of darkness is being lifted off from the earth for that 2020 vision and so this new moon in aquarius on the 24th signified that. the next day after that 25th January lebron james surpassed kobe bryant in the all time scorers list as lebron moves over to 3 and kobe drops to 4. 4 is the cross-over number. 4 means cross-roads and so as the god lebron has taken his spot and he slips into the crossroads, the next day on the 26th he being at the crossroads falls into the abyss from the sky and is burnt up. This is a power transfer and usurpation of the gods / fallen angels and this all happened under the new moon energy in aquarius which the new moon energy is a usurpation energy for gods and fallen angels as they continue to symbolically duel in the sports arena , This is a power transfer ritual from GOD himself
Re: Why Kobe Bryant Died by etrange: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Y'all joke with everything. Dumb youths.

1 Like

Re: Why Kobe Bryant Died by orunmila144: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Why Kobe Bryant Died by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Mr Orunmila144 am your number 1 fan can you please say something about this December 1, 1997.

Please don't refer me to your WhatsApp, I no get money edakun.... Will be expecting your reply sir.

Don't ignore.
Re: Why Kobe Bryant Died by orunmila144: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Waterview:
Hello Mr Orunmila144 am your number 1 fan can you please say something about this December 1, 1997.

Please don't refer me to your WhatsApp, I no get money edakun.... Will be expecting your reply sir.

Don't ignore.
So being in the second cycle of sagittarius, in past life you were some type of warrior with a warrior spirit but in this life that warrior power has been taken from you. you do have that tendency in your spirit to be fiery and vengeful . the woman in your life will be operating under the shadow of 3rd degree in sagittarius as your luna is in sagittarius meaning your relationships will be explosive and the women you attract will be dominant and angry and fiery and grumpy. let me know if this rings true to your life.

(1) (Reply)

1milli: Chioma Caught A Big Fish, Adeleke's Money Is Ancestral Money / Beautiful CEO Ghunu Effects Dies Due To Covid-19 Lockdown / Queen Elizabeth Wanted Harry & Meghan To Move To South Africa -Not America (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.