Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (627072 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mails4funshi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
You could as well buy dollar at your preferred rate, pay into your Dollar account on trove and you are left with the $2.5 charge to contend with.
millennium2012:
I have officially closed my account on Trove. Their rip off is too much. Imagine charging $2.5 for every order no matter how small, outside conversion rate of 368.8/$. Coupled with their app anomaly. I will end up working for them. I think I'd rather stick with Etoro, pending when I get a better alternative.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by millennium2012: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thanks bro. They told me that is not applicable for now.
You can only fund your account via naira for now.

mails4funshi:
You could as well buy dollar at your preferred rate, pay into your Dollar account on trove and you are left with the $2.5 charge to contend with.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Market sell off. It needs to fall some more before I buy the dip. If there are reports of more infections in another country tomorrow, it will fall even more. We might have a little dead cat bounce, but don't catch a falling knife. If SPCE drops to $22, I'm buying.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gold stocks are killing it

Check out AUY @ $4.76
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Anyone know why GNPX is up 20%? I don't see any recent news. I'm up almost 60% since buying last week.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
OakPearl:
STOCK FOCUS

Tocagen Inc. (TOCA) $1.90

It's up 20% in 30mins
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by jashar(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
millennium2012:
I have officially closed my account on Trove. Their rip off is too much. Imagine charging $2.5 for every order no matter how small, outside conversion rate of 368.8/$. Coupled with their app anomaly. I will end up working for them. I think I'd rather stick with Etoro, pending when I get a better alternative.

Yeah... I have the same reservation about Trove.

Etoro, is it any better? Let me check it out.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
YerYer:
Market sell off. It needs to fall some more before I buy the dip. If there are reports of more infections in another country tomorrow, it will fall even more. We might have a little dead cat bounce, but don't catch a falling knife. If SPCE drops to $22, I'm buying.

#Strategy.
SPCE is an unstoppable growth stock.
Am long in that spaceship.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
YerYer:
Gold stocks are killing it

Check out AUY @ $4.76

Naturally.
When the market suffers decline, gold is the safe haven until the storm is over.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
YerYer:

It's up 20% in 30mins

Hot cash!

Would have swing-traded this one but was frustrated out of it with Trove's incessant cancellation of orders.
Na wa!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kebson(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
We need to start looking for a reliable platform, we can't continue having to miss these trades..

OakPearl:

Hot cash!

Would have swing-traded this one but was frustrated out of it with Trove's incessant cancellation of orders.
Na wa!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kebson:
We need to start looking for a reliable platform, we can't continue having to miss these trades..

Reason I have Chaka as back up.
Transferred cash today but can only be traded with after 24hrs.
But that's what the market is all about.
Like in a bus station, if you miss one bus, another is surely coming to pick you. grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
YerYer:
Anyone know why GNPX is up 20%? I don't see any recent news. I'm up almost 60% since buying last week.

OakPearl:

GNPX seems to be having a great attention with over 27m shares traded yesterday.
This will surely continue today when the market opens.

It suffered depression after an all time high of over $19/share in April 2018 to an all time low of $0.23/share in December 2019.
It has gained 106% in the last 5 days, and 612% in the last 1 month!!!

This is a typical resurgence and could have been classified as a case of "he that is down needs fear no fall".
But I think there is more to its powerful rebound.
Maybe a new discovery as they are into developing cancer related medication

I still haven't had anymore reason to say more than my earlier response.
20% up today, 17m shares traded.
Something is really cooking.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
OakPearl:

#Strategy.
SPCE is an unstoppable growth stock.
Am long in that spaceship.

On a red letter day when the Dow lost a whopping 1,000 points, this SPCE still gained $2.24!

If you sold out of panic but still made a gain, you are still smart.

MODIFIED:
Eventually ended at $0.42 gain after market makers closed trading.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2020
OakPearl:

Hot cash!

Na wa!

To be fair, even American brokerages were having technical difficulties. Maybe they couldn't handle the web traffic.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by miracooll: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello house, am new to stock trade. Please I need a guide on how invest in it. Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by nna777: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2020
nna777:

Thanks for the info. Good news for the coy. Their clinical drug trial REMDESIVIR for the virus has been tested and approved for treatment. The stock will fly from Monday. If you can get it by Monday before it flies.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0282-0

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/02/17/China-approves-antiviral-favilavir-to-treat-coronavirus/5291581953892/

Gilead closed higher. up $3.20 gain. I think it's still a good buy. They are riding on their drug trial.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2020
nna777:

Gilead closed higher. up $3.20 gain. I think it's still a good buy. They are riding on their drug trial.

Nice one.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2020
This is what a smart President does to calm the waters. grin

Irrespective of this tweet though, I expect a rebound today.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:

To be fair, even American brokerages were having technical difficulties. Maybe they couldn't handle the web traffic.

I see.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nio about to jump. $3.88

Shares of Chinese electric carmaker NIO surged nearly 30% in pre-market trade Tuesday after it said it was in talks for funding and new factories.

U.S.-listed NIO said it was in discussions with the government of Hefei. The city is a hub for automakers and the capital of Anhui province, which borders the province of Hubei where the new coronavirus reportedly began.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kebson:

compared to choicetrade and sure trader which one is more accessible,reliable and cheaper for young shall grow like me?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
OakPearl:

I still haven't had anymore reason to say more than my earlier response.
20% up today, 17m shares traded.
Something is really cooking.
this is the kind of vibrant mkt place that I have been looking up to
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check out COCP, up 63% premarket.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
SPCE reports earnings today after the closing bell. What are your moves? Holding?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:
SPCE reports earnings today after the closing bell. What are your moves? Holding?

A beg what is the result of SPCE?

Any dividend?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
ukay2:

Any dividend?

They haven't reported yet. Will report in the next 3hrs. I don't see any dividend though.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:

They haven't reported yet. Will report in the next 3hrs. I don't see any dividend though.

Am 98% in SPCE
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:
Check out COCP, up 63% premarket.

Wow.
Been a terribly busy day.
Just back.
Will look in.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:

Yea...roughly 2 hrs from now.
Holding...can't afford to miss out when they make their announcement for the 2nd spaceship completion this year.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
ukay2:

Any dividend?

The billionaires investing in it aren't thinking of dividend just yet.
28 million shares traded at the moment an it still refuses to go red like the general market trend.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
YerYer:

I think I should start updating the forum on weekly earnings dates ahead of time.
It helps investors take position early for possible quick returns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (434) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)