Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe (47315 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by OzilBaba50: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

It is not only government.

As Nigerians, have we even began to demand for a proper monitoring ?

Do we have scientists who would go the extra mile to find solutions to mitigate either by preventive or curative measures?

[/s]
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Zooposki:
These white people want the disease so bad in Africa, to wipe out most of us. Most of their comments always about why Africa is not affected.

Whatever the white man wishes for us, may it return back to him and his folks a thousand fold.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
RaptorX:
This motherfuckers should keep asking all over the internet why Africa as not been affected. They seem to be unaware that the universe as entered a new dimension and what is normal before is no longer normal. The days of using Africa as your bio weapons testing grounds is over and done with. This time nature is going to boomerang heavily on anyone trying to do such, this decade is going to be interesting and frightening going forward you haven't seen anything yet.

Amen! Preach it!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by whytediamond(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Surely there is an end....
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by achi4u(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
9jayes:
I dey always think of that virus whenever I see Toyota Corolla
but Toyota still have Corona, Carina, Corolla and Camry.

God save us from this deadly disaster sickness.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by kristo123: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
BigSarah:
This virus has similar early symptoms like flu and rhinitis... If it dares enter Nigeria terrible spread, people that can't sneeze with their nose and mouth covered
One don't need to sneeze to spread the virus breathing alone can spread it.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Seunpaul01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
I really hope half of africa won't be infected already by the time they are able to detect the virus. Coronavirus can spread undetected from country to country so fast, and African governments are still sleeping. Do you know why the virus spread so fast in China? Because the doctor that first reported it that there was a possible outbreak of SARS in wuhan was arrested by the government. They denied his claims without investigating, said he was spreading false news. By the time they confirmed it, the virus has already spread beyond their control. Now their country is suffering as a result of their government went to sleep over it and didn't act fast enough. African governments are still sleeping. Till date they say no virus detected. Is Africa an isolated island or what? The same virus other proactive continents have already detected and battling with.

This your post got me. Jesu mi o. Please, which other continent have discovered this deadly virus.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by golddust6000(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Euro just dey weak everyday, e be like say this my 5000 eur I go change am to naira before euro go fall finish o
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by blueAgent(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Zooposki:
These white people want the disease so bad in Africa, to wipe out most of us. Most of their comments always about why Africa is not affected.

Obvious case of inferiority complex.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by fikenna(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blakjewelry:
If I remember correctly there is popular saying that disease no dey kill Africa man.
true talk
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
I really hope half of africa won't be infected already by the time they are able to detect the virus. Coronavirus can spread undetected from country to country so fast, and African governments are still sleeping. Do you know why the virus spread so fast in China? Because the doctor that first reported it that there was a possible outbreak of SARS in wuhan was arrested by the government. They denied his claims without investigating, said he was spreading false news. By the time they confirmed it, the virus has already spread beyond their control. Now their country is suffering as a result of their government went to sleep over it and didn't act fast enough. African governments are still sleeping. Till date they say no virus detected. Is Africa an isolated island or what? The same virus other proactive continents have already detected and battling with.
hmmmm you get talk o
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sluacoast:

This my WhatsApp number, I need friends that we can communicate to share different opinion regarding the globe. 08093564763. Just text hi and we can roll from there
the globe , ?
Are you a flat Earther or An Atheist?
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Has any non-Asian person died from this virus? I'm starting to think this virus is only fatal for races with plenty of ACE2 cells.
explain more if you don't mind ,what's the ACE2 cell? And how did you pinpoint your assumption.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hizzylife , let's get married ,the world is ending soon .
Will you marry me?
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by SenecaTheYonger: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
explain more if you don't mind ,what's the ACE2 cell? And how did you pinpoint your assumption.

You'll have to do some research though. I dont remember where I pasted my research links. Basically Asians have the highest risk of getting Covid19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You'll have to do some research though. I dont remember where I pasted my research links. Basically Asians have the highest risk of getting Covid19
Nigerian Esan , who are those ?
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Nigerian Esan , who are those ?

Probably Edo ppl.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TheSourcerer: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Probably Edo ppl.
hmm I see
Thought so , you feel it's already in Nigeria too right?
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by pmoye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Do you know what you are talking about? How do you expect a giant macromolecular complex like the coronavirus with genome size alone of about 26 to 32 kilobases (26000 to 32000 bases; bases refer to nucleic acid bases like the purines and pyrimidines). That's the genome alone without account for viral proteins. How can such a massive particle bind with molecular oxygen in the way you presented it as if the virus is being directly air-lifted and -borne by oxygen?

Realtalk20:

5. Coronavirus Is Airborne
A Chinese official finally recently confirmed a devastating fact about coronavirus: It is airborne.

Not only does it spread from direct contact and droplets from coughs and sneezes, but it can also bind with oxygen and travel much farther than thought before. Zeng Qun, Deputy Head of the Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau, confirmed it in a press briefing.

Aerosol transmission refers to the mixing of the virus with droplets in the air to form aerosols, which causes infection after inhalation, according to medical experts. As such, we have called on the public to raise their awareness of the prevention and control of the disease caused by family gatherings.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/5-reasons-coronavirus-is-way-worse-than-youve-been-led-to-believe/

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Openbusiness: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Seunpaul01:

This your post got me. Jesu mi o. Please, which other continent have discovered this deadly virus.
5 continents out of 7. Only Africa and south america are yet to report a case. 2 underdeveloped poor continents full of shithole countries with shithole governments. Could that be a coincidence that these 2 are the only ones yet to report any case? Think about it. The virus may already be spreading in these 2 regions and they don't even know it yet. And the rest of the world is not too vocal about it, could it be intentional too, a subtle push for the natural extensive depopulation of these regions, especially Africa. An underpopulated Africa will be too easy to re-colonize under the guise of saving it from extinction. "Conspiracy theories"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Mariantus: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak
London coronavirus patient turned up at hospital in Uber taxi Chinese people can't be trusted... They can be mean in their ways.. this is pure wickedness

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/13/london-coronavirus-patient-turned-up-hospital-uber-taxi?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15816137617792&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2020%2Ffeb%2F13%2Flondon-coronavirus-patient-turned-up-hospital-uber-taxi
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Boyhood: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Am I the only one having the feeling that Coronavirus could be a biological weapon from the enemy they have been fighting economic war with.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by SenecaTheYonger: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hmm I see
Thought so , you feel it's already in Nigeria too right?

Yeah. It's being reported in every continent except Africa. Something's fishy. I just hope it's really not here

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by aadoiza: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
RaptorX:
This motherfuckers should keep asking all over the internet why Africa as not been affected. They seem to be unaware that the universe as entered a new dimension and what is normal before is no longer normal. The days of using Africa as your bio weapons testing grounds is over and done with. This time nature is going to boomerang heavily on anyone trying to do such, this decade is going to be interesting and frightening going forward you haven't seen anything yet.
Nice one. But these people will always continue to find ways to use africans as guinea pigs. They were shocked that even their AIDS could not wipe us out. We tanda gidigaba.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrZENographer:
*Coronavirus was made in the laboratory (RNA, not DNA among other proof)

*It actually takes 24 days, not 14 days for the infected to be detectable. But the quarantined American evacuees were realised after 14 days

* "[s]To live is Christ, to die is gain". Make sure you have Jesus Christ and Holiness even if you are sick to death and Heaven will be yours forever[/s].

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by bluefilm: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Boyhood:
Am I the only one having the feeling that Coronavirus could be a biological weapon from the enemy they have been fighting economic war with.

Clap for yourself.

At least, your 4MB brain has finally started to work.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
TruthTella:
Why do I have a feeling the virus is already in Africa? Even maybe Nigeria?
Chinese have been flying into the country since the outbreak and only six days ago did the first testing kit arrive meaning foreigners have been going about without being tested and probably infecting others.

Africa is such a useless continent. After more than a month of outbreak they are getting their first testing kit.

So where are the infected Chinese and others? I guess they are in your back yard
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Btruth: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blakjewelry:
If I remember correctly there is popular saying that disease no dey kill Africa man.
beutiful lie....
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Worse thing about this Corona is that no one knows how it gets to infect people..

Many have covered their mouths and still got the Corona.

As at this Evening 15000 new cases have been discovered in China..

Now they are wearing full Nylon and Bottles..

The Truth is that it's a Strange Virus .. it's beyond medical stuff..

Only GOD ALMIGHTY can prevent you from the Virus...

Why has God almighty not prevented those that got infected from the virus? Problem of u lazy unintelligent africans, leave everything to one God to help u solve...while the sensible ones are having sleepless nights in labs looking for cure
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by faceland: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
It is airborne so it is not in Nigeria because we would know from mass death. People pack themselves in buildings (banks. Churchs, Mosques, offices and classrooms) and vehicles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.