Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe (47320 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by ceaser: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
AceRoyal:
With the amount of prayer coming out of Africa and especially Nigeria daily, it might just be that, that's what is kinda keeping us from this epidemic since our various governments have failed us.
Just imagine what will happen if this virus gets into Africa, especially Nigeria, especially in the north with high human population and poor health care and hygiene mixed with dry windy weather.
At this point all we can do is to hope and pray that this doesn't get into Africa especially Nigeria.
Our government, police, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are enough epidemic, adding this virus will just be triple jeopardy.

I have a strong feeling that this virus is man made to control the rapidly growing population of the world and its depleting resources.

God help us all!

Check this out for some near convincing revelations about this COVID-19.

https://uc.xyz/1ymAVx?pub=link [TRANSCRIPT: Bioweapons Expert Dr. Francis Boyle On Coronavirus | GreatGameIndia] is good,have a look at it!

https://greatgameindia.com/transcript-bioweapons-expert-dr-francis-boyle-on-coronavirus/
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by ceaser: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Francis Boyle on the Wuhan outbreak: A BSL-4 nightmare and error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsyujjitOFM

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by ceaser: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
How Chinese scientists smuggled the coronavirus from Canadian lab and took it to BSL-4 Lab in Wuhan China.

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by FemiEddy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Worse thing about this Corona is that no one knows how it gets to infect people..

Many have covered their mouths and still got the Corona.

As at this Evening 15000 new cases have been discovered in China..

Now they are wearing full Nylon and Bottles..

The Truth is that it's a Strange Virus .. it's beyond medical stuff..

Only GOD ALMIGHTY can prevent you from the Virus...
I like your last line because it's the truth. Shalom brother. His will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Righteousness89(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
dazzlingd:

Why has God almighty not prevented those that got infected from the virus? Problem of u lazy unintelligent africans, leave everything to one God to help u solve...while the sensible ones are having sleepless nights in labs looking for cure
[/s]
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by xeju: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chinwe4real:
Australia fire
China Coronavirus
Nigeria Boko Haram

All signs of end time.
dey dere dey do endtime. you old and born children and get multiple generations yet the world nor go end
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Realtalk20: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
pmoye:
Do you know what you are talking about? How do you expect a giant macromolecular complex like the coronavirus with genome size alone of about 26 to 32 kilobases (26000 to 32000 bases; bases refer to nucleic acid bases like the purines and pyrimidines). That's the genome alone without account for viral proteins. How can such a massive particle bind with molecular oxygen in the way you presented it as if the virus is being directly air-lifted and -borne by oxygen?

Read up bro
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by omoharry(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

5 continents out of 7. Only Africa and south america are yet to report a case. 2 underdeveloped poor continents full of shithole countries with shithole governments. Could that be a coincidence that these 2 are the only ones yet to report any case? Think about it. The virus may already be spreading in these 2 regions and they don't even know it yet. And the rest of the world is not too vocal about it, could it be intentional too, a subtle push for the natural extensive depopulation of these regions, especially Africa. An underpopulated Africa will be too easy to re-colonize under the guise of saving it from extinction. "Conspiracy theories"
Has India recorded any case of coronal virus??let us see if any body will report to the hospital for any serious symptom .If it’s in Nigeria, then it won’t take long for symptoms to start showing .God help us all then.Our govt is so inept that they will be waiting for a fire brigade approach . so the only choice we have is to pray and hope one of the politicians or their families are part of the statistic so that they will take it seriously .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Openbusiness: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
omoharry:
Has India recorded any case of coronal virus??let us see if any body will report to the hospital for any serious symptom .If it’s in Nigeria, then it won’t take long for symptoms to start showing .God help us all then.Our govt is so inept that they will be waiting for a fire brigade approach . so the only choice we have is to pray and hope one of the politicians or their families are part of the statistic so that they will take it seriously .
Yes, india has a recorded case of the coronavirus. 3 confirmed cases reported so far

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Dybala11(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chijeep:
Wetin local man go do na?

since 1886 wey dem talk say smokers r liable 2 die young, e no stop Nigro 4rm taking 3pkts a day so dx 1 no go move us jawe.

gimme a lighter n pass mi d janja...
Oshey, sesame ganja!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Openbusiness: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
And the coronavirus claims its first victim in Japan. God help us. Anywhere they are, i cover my loved ones with the blood of Jesus. This pestilence will passover us, it will not befall us by God's grace and power, amen!
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Hargbo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
shocked

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by SenecaTheYonger: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
omoharry:
https://w.wiki/GWa
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by omoharry(f): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Treasure17(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Commentor:

It is not only government.

As Nigerians, have we even began to demand for a proper monitoring ?

Do we have scientists who would go the extra mile to find solutions to mitigate either by preventive or curative measures?

Of course some have but would they listen? Do you know that a commissioner of health said will we should quarantine ourselves??
Yes we do probably few though but they also need some kind of financial backing to carry out research.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by TrulyBlessed: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2020
RaptorX:
This motherfuckers should keep asking all over the internet why Africa as not been affected. They seem to be unaware that the universe as entered a new dimension and what is normal before is no longer normal. The days of using Africa as your bio weapons testing grounds is over and done with. This time nature is going to boomerang heavily on anyone trying to do such, this decade is going to be interesting and frightening going forward you haven't seen anything yet.

Thank you ,very aptly said. Most of our people are ignorant thinking that the western countries support them and dance around people like evil Bill Gates who desperately wants to reduce our population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Cousin9999: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2020
5 reasons you shouldn't care:
1. It's mostly affecting Asians.
2. It's mostly affecting Asians.
3. It's mostly affecting Asians.
4. It's mostly affecting Asians.
5. It's mostly affecting Asians.

This is a terrible disease/virus, however, none of those Asians care about the suffering of black people anywhere. And they'll admit that in the most vile ways possible at any opportunity. Recognize it's a terrible thing, and move on to concerning yourself with your own people instead of racist animals.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by OBIPLUS(m): 1:37am On Feb 14, 2020
God knows.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by showafrica(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Blakjewelry:
If I remember correctly there is popular saying that disease no dey kill Africa man.

I said it from day one that the virus cannot survive in Nigeria , some guys were calling me ignorance. If anybody go china carry am come, na only the person and close contacts will die. But it cannot survive in African air, even malaria parasite fit kill am inside body.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Icon1(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2020
Chinwe4real:
Australia fire
China Coronavirus
Nigeria Boko Haram

All signs of end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Boyhood: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
bluefilm:

Clap for yourself.

At least, your 4MB brain has finally started to work.
Look what I found. This book was published in 1981

Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Omoniwealth(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
fatymore:
This thing should not come to Nigeria...

I saw a lady using nose mask today in Lagos.

Omo I fear ooo.

Maybe na because of harmattan or she doesn't want to take chances of anything airborne.

God please continue safeguarding us

God have mercy on us.. I saw a guy too using mask and hand glove at ikeja today.. Ah fear o
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by AnongoMathias91(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think another way this can be controlled is by running the testing on everyone, if possible house by house in all states because it looks like most people are spreading this virus ignorantly. This is because most people will not go to the hospital until the symptoms are so obvious even at that point others will be claiming it's not the virus because they can't be sure where they got it from and so they will spread to people around them before the case will be confirmed. So please if the government can provide the testing kits, if possible test should be runned like the same way immunization is done, I think with this even the hidden cases can be identified in the isolated areas and it will reduce the intensity of this spread.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Adovertinfo: 2:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Rawhumper(m): 2:56am On Apr 16, 2020
All are true except its not airborne check it na if its airborne by now the population of d world would have been reduced by half.
It was mentioned that d virus is heavy and can not suspend in the air for long thereby falling on Surfaces .
I guess is the coming of the world but not yet

quote author=ghettokid1 post=86609488]Na wa o![/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by Rawhumper(m): 3:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Lol but u forgot to mention American tornadoes,hurricanes,Japanese,Thailand etc earthquakes,even flooding in Naija too etc so dear we all know but sex especially wont allow most people to cling to the truth.
Even me though I have cut down 70% but am working hard to be 100 so as I will be raptured when I have sincerely given my life to God

Chinwe4real:
Australia fire
China Coronavirus
Nigeria Boko Haram

All signs of end time.
Re: 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe by tuslakoncept: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Never run out of black seed/oil this period

Black seed oil contains thymoquinone that does the magic.
BS has anti viral properties, anti inflammatory, Anti cancer properties, works on blood sugar, blood pressure, infections, growths, tumours...

A special gift from nature, number one immune booster. There is a slogan that black seed cures anything but death.

Order from Tusla 07031315222, 08180705560

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.