Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (38077 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Aboks(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
That is the tiger of ipob in hiding
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Cherez: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
If you want to catch a rat with a trap,put a good bait. Like crayfish or ponmo. To ensure sure catch use peppered meat or suya.

Gutter swimming loading tomorrow. I need to top up my data. I'm gonna watch everything.
Ensure to also watch the NA that will do that do same to you and your ilks in your region.
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cherez:

Ensure to also watch the NA that will do that do same to you and your ilks in your region.

Please be coherent. I don't understand you. Calm down drink some water and type again.
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
isthatso:
what kind of useless country is this. Is IPOB a proscribed organisation or not? How can you say Ipob as an organisation can participate...thereby recognising them at the same time say they are a proscribed organisation?

Wondering the same thing
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Cherez: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:

Please be coherent. I don't understand you. Calm down drink some water and type again.
I chose not to be coherent cos incoherency has been your opium
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cherez:

I chose not to be coherent cos incoherency has been your opium
you've drank water. Now go and watch pj mask
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Cherez: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
you've drank water. Now go and watch pj mask
I'm still at work, get your normal routine before your TV going
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Organs(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
9jabull:

The idiotic okoko has realized that his making animalistic noise, that he can't stop ipob & make a reverse.
we are waiting for his guns to sound as he promise before mad man.
#All hail Biafra.

This is why you get in trouble. You will disobey law and order and if the police do to you what they do to those that disobey you will start crying, lying and making a propaganda of how Northern Police is killing ya people.
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Really
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Franking: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
If you want to catch a rat with a trap,put a good bait. Like crayfish or ponmo. To ensure sure catch use peppered meat or suya.

Gutter swimming loading tomorrow. I need to top up my data. I'm gonna watch everything.

Did u watch Shekau's ranting or is Nnamdi Kanu ur God? Idiots that can't face their problems but choose to focus on other people's wahala.
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
Story!..mba ana abara agu!
u sef
Re: IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police by Antichristus: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
UNDER BUHARI'S REGIME, NIGERIAN CITIZENS CAN'T RETURN HOME TO BID FINAL GOOD BYE AND FAREWELL TO THEIR LOVED ONES WHO DEPARTED THIS WORLD. TRULY THIS DEMOCRAZY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ffk's First Post On Facebook, Claiming Innocence / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.