Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done (32817 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by vickysly: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
If cows had been the ones affected by #coronavirus & were dying all over the world Buhari would have done a national broadcast by now & told us that what we are facing is the greatest tragedy in world history. Which type of leader puts the lives of cows before that of human beings?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1234391782655512577

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Righteousness89(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
9:15am is not Just Twetted sir!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by SadiqBabaSani: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm, Cows are not as important as humans thats our mentality

2 Likes

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by ChoCho54(f): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Buhari is dead. Jubrin should say something.

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by maynation(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
That's true tho.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by jlinkd78(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Very intelligent

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Amanew(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mazi FFK I hail u

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by NOC1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
It took a causality in America for Trump to make speech despite having over 60 quarantined prior to that fatality on Saturday.

I don’t expect Buhari to come and talk about corona virus when he has minister of health and director of center for diseases control.

I can say that they have managed the outbreak well since we recorded the first case on Friday.

How many presidents have had a press conference because of this outbreak?

I am not saying it is wrong but is not a must for now, we have not gotten to that stage of panicking.

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by tyup(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Business over everything isn't that what they use to say
Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Babacele: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
coming from a man who follow steal defence budget that has aided the deaths of several Nigerians.....yr jail time is near oga.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by ChristianNorth: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
NOC1:
It took a causality in America for Trump to make speech despite having over 60 quarantined prior to that fatality on Saturday.

I don’t expect Buhari to come and talk about corona virus when he has minister of health and director of center for diseases control.

I can say that they have managed the outbreak well since we recorded the first case on Friday.

I am not saying it is wrong but is not a must for now, we have not gotten to that stage of panicking.
Enemy of state and merchant of falsehood sighted

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by ChristianNorth: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Babacele:
coming from a man who follow steal defence that has aided the deaths of several Nigerians.....yr jail time is near oga.
Says a baba sope zombie.

If you are the respected baba cele of Mandate Group showing this gross stupidity then it is over

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by NOC1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Enemy of state and merchant of falsehood sighted

What made me an enemy of state for telling you the truth, point out where I lied in my comment?

What is the president going to tell you that you’ve not heard since Friday, what kinda awareness have you not seen or heard?

I know Corona virus is a global concern.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by collins88(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
The Covid-19 virus shouldn't be taken likely, because the rate at which it spread. Also I'm disappointed the Federal Government didn't place appropriate measures in place to curtail a possible outbreak if it comes to Nigeria. Is heart breaking. Imagine but God forbids if a public officials contact the virus until then we ill start running here and there for emergency response.

4 Likes

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Staro: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Only in Nigeria has our president remained mute
Leaders worldwide are talking to their subjects about CoronaVirus

Nigeria under Buhari is disgusting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by trutht828: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
NOC1:

Even when natural disaster hit Nigeria years back, leaving many dead, buhari said nothing. The same buhari was condoling with France around the same time for the death of some french citizens.

Buhari had never cared. I won't be surprised if he keeps quiet even after nigeria records covid-19-related death.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by agulion: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bitter truth, As if Buhari is alive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by oglalasioux(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
This man is always trying to get public sympathy for the obvious jail term he's gonna get eventually.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
I hate partisan criticism!!

What was his action towards clueless GEJ on ebola? What was his action towards himself on aviation's misappropiation of funds? What if Atiku won the last election and included him amongst his cabinet or ally beneficiaries, would he have muscle up for secession or war against the Northern-Fulanis?

He just pained that PDP lost by capitalising on masses' pains and rightful criticism towards Buhari. Original selfcentered ass-licker of PDP hiding under the masses' protests.

Me and FFK are not on same page...!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
This man has really tried hard, desperately to catch the attention of Buhari, maybe some crumbs will fall his way. Lol

He should focus on his Nollywood career and stop spewing rubbish.

His fans will watch him display his talents there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by WesleyPepper: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bubu sef too dey fall hand grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by ProWalker: 4:33am On Mar 03, 2020
NOC1:

What made me an enemy of state for telling you the truth, point out where I lied in my comment?

What is the president going to tell you that you’ve not heard since Friday, what kinda awareness have you not seen or heard?

I know Corona virus is a global concern.

You are assuming that you are holding conversation with a sensible person? The guy you replied is an irrational bigot

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Babacele: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Says a baba sope zombie.

If you are the respected baba cele of Mandate Group showing this gross stupidity then it is over
I don't know how you reason...did that noisemaker participate in the stealing of defence budget or not? Then what are you saying? Are u sure it isn't over for your brain if one of d folks who made it impossible for you to have good education comes around to preach about some senseless stuffs and you just swallow it without processing it? Damn!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by BlackfireX: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2020
This is a COWTIRI ruled by miyetti Allah patron and a Fulani man .

So FFK will you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by cRobo: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Buhari is not a man of many words.

I prefer a man that won't talk but take actions than a man that would talk then not take any action. Or a man that would talk take actions, budget money for the actions then steal the money budgeted for the actions undecided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by SolarKing1: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Sincerely, I'm tired of seeing complain about our President. How many of you prayed for him this morning, prayers would go a long to strengthen and help him lead Nigeria aright. It is time to support our President to make Nigeria great. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
To every reader, stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Dry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.