Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee (35814 Views)

Six States Received Over One Trillion Naira During Buhari's Tenure-statisense / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Reggaeboy: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
1Trillion only

Poor Looter

grin grin grin
Please grant him free visa entry to Wuhan China
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by k2money(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by mosefin19(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol Shey small go reach us new Corper posted there??
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Unigrad: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
What about other Former presidents Former vice Presidents SGFs Chief of Staffs Former and present ministers Present and former governors in other states. etc This country be get money ooo
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by NOwazobia: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fuuuuuccck! They stole the spirit soul and body of the state. They should be skined after refunding.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Seventy7kings: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mokason28:
I’ve said it before and I will gladly say it again... under dis evil Regime no Muslim is going jail ..
Despite the fact that Buhari has a personal Vendetta with Isa Yaguda ...that Nigger ain’t going to Jail undecided
then you should report Buhari to your lord, Trump. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by vaca1: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nice one. Hold your leaders responsible
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
zoeA:
Merciless looters!
##

this is one state

please can some body estimate the looted money from the 36 states of the federation combine
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
So how much will he return to the fct

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Felalucky8(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
If they can't jail any of these looters found guilty in this country, they should better shut up and stop telling us how much they stole or recovered from them..........rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by 4four(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerians the fantastical corrupt set of human being
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Mrphylor09: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
2 persons to return 1 trillion back to govt . Imagine how much they have left �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Kagarko(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mokason28:
I’ve said it before and I will gladly say it again... under dis evil Regime no Muslim is going jail ..
Despite the fact that Buhari has a personal Vendetta with Isa Yaguda ...that Nigger ain’t going to Jail undecided

I've Forgotten That Col Dasuki and Elzakzakky are Igbo Christians from Anambra.

May Sense Locates You Today and For ever.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Yankee101: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bala himself has been indicted in court for his tenure as FCT minister.

He can refund those also while at it
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by bigiyaro(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
hehehehe, I laf in Spanish.... 1 tri...kini? in this country 100billion can turn white to pure black... this governor dey dream.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by deebrain(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Trillion ke?

This people don't fear God
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by kayusely70(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Primitive Looters!

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one looking like a toad is no better than his predecessors. Is he not the one that sanctioned the frivolous spending spree last month, only to come out a week later that the state finances is shipwrecked.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Kingspin(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is how they loot public fund up and down.

But some people would rather defend their own looters
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by paqman: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
1 trillion my GOD if this wicked men where guilty of looting let them die by hanging . i wonder how that state would look like
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Mokason28: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kagarko:

I've Forgotten That Col Dasuki and Elzakzakky are Igbo Christians from Anambra.

May Sense Locates You Today and For ever.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Ewu you need the sense more... have dey been sentenced to jail by any court of law??
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Mokason28: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seventy7kings:
then you should report Buhari to your lord, Trump. Mtcheeew undecided
He has a special place in Hell ...
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by 234GT(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
That is a false figure. For those who dont know, 1 trillion is 1,000 billion.
It is not mathematically possible to loot 1 trillion from Bauchi state.

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Kingstanding: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
dorothy111:
O boi eh.
God have mercy.
These guys get money.
. They don't have money but they have access to hell fire. Honestly that's more reason northern part of Nigeria are beggars. But I pray God of nemesis will catch on them to their 6th generation.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by OlawaleBammie: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
dorothy111:
O boi eh. God have mercy. These guys get money.
As in.. too much money
and me and my oga dey argue on top 7000 here. chai!!

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by frog12: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
those governors dey cry. ye paripa, we don die oooo !!!
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by julioralph(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Victorclean1: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Who will probe Tinubu?
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
The previous governor who married Yaraduas daughter was notorious for his itchy fingers when he was the minister of aviation.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Germi9: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
igbokwesampson:
I get super excited when ever I read of a sitting governor probing the activities of his predecessors. This is simply because I seriously believe that the reason behind the continuous embezzlement of our comon resources is largely due to the fact that there are no consequences for out actions. Even the person probing should know that one day, he too will be probed.
I wish that our leaders will understand this and as a result undertake a a holistic probe of the activities of their predecessor devoid of political whitch hunting..

Modified
No arrest oo...with all that money??
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
LosC:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/07/former-bauchi-governors-yuguda-abubakar-to-refund-one-trillion-naira-to-bauchi-govt-committee

Till adequate laws are put in place like capital punishment just as the Chinese and other Asian nations do have, to discourage corrupt politicians , Nigeria shall continue to be in darkness. David Cameron said if the money looted from Nigeria in the past 30 years were looted from UK, the UK will cease to exist. But our law makers only make laws that will protect them . Imagine someone who stole billions of naira is given 7 years sentence. ..that's crazy
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by sonsomegrigbo: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mokason28:

Your reasoning is as good as that of the Igbos...

Igbo amaka, the most beautiful of them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.