Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Honest Review Of Riteads.com Cpa Site* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Honest Review Of Riteads.com Cpa Site* (930 Views)

Scamfighters: My Honest Reviews About "Learnify" (nigeria Version) / Are Jiji Premium Ads Worth Paying For? An Honest Review Please. / Forsage (2020) My Honest Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Review Of Riteads.com Cpa Site* by Eddygre8(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
*MUST READ*

www.riteads.com is a site that promotes CPA (Cost Per Acquisition Marketing). They also promote pay per call. They advertise on targeting job seekers..

You may have encountered riteads.com or digitalarenang.com/email. You will be requested to sign up with www.salesblotter.com which is a CPA network that accepts Nigerians.
If you sign up with them it can take up to 3 full weeks to be accepted. Once accepted the Journey begins. You get in touch with one of riteads’s Customer Service reps given to you in their email (Tunmise – 08120628607
Emem – 08106877952
Patricia – 07062532206
Chika – 08130436468 etc) and then you will be asked to pay a fee of N21,950 to access their training portal.
There is a Guaranteed money back assurance for this fee if you don’t make $60 on your first day of training. If you don’t make $60 you will be refunded your N21,950 + N10,000. which is not true because they will tell give you stories.

This seems like a good deal; only that you will not make the $60 from a marketing sale. You will make $60 when you purchase a chosen offer(domain & hosting) for yourself!
Worse still you will not make $60, because you will spend close to $32 leaving you with $28 as profit (not the proposed $60).
So your N21,950 - $28 leaves you with….

The worst part of it all is that after the lengthy Theoretical Training you will not still be able to do any Advertising because the keys, details and strategies are not in their trainings. A newbie or Internet Marketing Johnny Just Come will never see this coming. An experienced guru will see this from the very day one.
This is a bait that leads to an Upsale i.e. the very Knowledge you need to Advertise your CPA offers (after the long wait of being accepted by the CPA Network, and the Offer’s Owner and all the rigors of the first activity of getting $60) is really not available on the training site.
You have to purchase that one separately – Hidden Costs + Cost of Advertising which you are never informed about(unplanned expenses)

But bear it in mind – “Profitable & Realistic Paid Advertising on a low Budget is not Feasible”. Don’t Let anyone deceive you.If you must do CPA marketing don't get involved with these guys. They own pay per call and now salesblotter.com. They will drain your pocket dry without you earning anything. You will buy hosting and widgets from them. They will put your card on autobilling and you cant withdraw your card details unless you have to block it. They will not disclose any detailed information to you on their training portal because they want you to pay them heavily to set up website, landing page and google ads for you.They control the CPA sites. You cant withdraw the $60 on your dashboard. You will be spending close to N100,000 for ad-ons without no ROI. Be guided, don't be carried away by the make N500,000 monthly they promise to make you earn..It's better to learn from the reviews and experiences of others

If you really want to learn CPA marketing, get a course that teaches you how to register with approved sites like maxbounty.com, adworkmedia.com, peerfly.com etc and promote offers to earn.
Re: My Honest Review Of Riteads.com Cpa Site* by Hardinno: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIP Daily 3 Odds Daily Rollover / Crowdsurf Transcription Acct / How To Start A Profitable Videography Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.