Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,749 members, 7,834,516 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. (756 Views)

Chloroquine/azithromycin/zinc Solves Covid 19 / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
I encourage everyone in Nigeria and Abroad who has the Privilege to read this Article to take it very very serious,Am.not an English Student so do bear with my grammar .I am.a bachelor ,Lives alone .On the 20th of March 2020 , Exactly Noon,I had a slight Fever with high Temperature ,I said to.myself it's nothing after all I have not had a Contact from anyone from Abroad so I was unpeturbed .I had a shower eat some fruits and took Paracetamol .I was home all-through . I felts some relieve .The next day 21st ,I started coughing ,no Phelgm or mucus .it was a dry Cough .it was continuous ,Fear begins to Grip me ,Could this be an ordinary cough because of the dust on the road .I read that about 6 people were Tested Positive to Covid 19 and had No travel History neither do they have a contact with anyone that has traveled .Then I began to tremble in fear.I tried NCDC so I could go for Test ,My Goodness! It rang and rang and rang severally ,I wanted to go to LUTH and Yaba but the Experiences of others discouraged me ,I started crying like a baby .I put a call through to one Dr.Friend who advised me to report myself for Covid test as soon as Possible and iahould self isolate myself .God.I could not sleep ..one the 22 ,I went to buy Menthodex a COUGH medicine and took Lemon with hot water .On 23 It persisted ,little issues while.sleeping .On the 25th I Started having serious Issues with my Lungs ,I could not breathe well anymore ,It's like a heavy load was placed on.my Chest .I.was dying .I.managed put a call to another friend that I was dying who told me if I could find any Pharmacy Around I said Yes ,He text me these : Friend ,I beg go to Pharmacy ,Buy Chloroquine phosphate three packs , Azithromycin 500 mg capsules and Zinc sulphate .I had already bought a face mask and an hand Glove ,I managed to get to the Pharmacy bought all ,the kind way I held cough at the pharmacy almost tore my throats .It was 10 am ,I took 250 mg of the Chloroquine ,1 piritin to avoid itching ,1 tablet of Azithromycin and one Zinc sulphate ,at night I repeated the Chloroquine only . 1 million % honestly speaking ,It was strange ,The cough disappeared 80% on the 26th .I am a diabetes patient ,A natural therapist had told me of a very very bitter Plants not bitter leaf which I also take as well .Today is been 29th .I Tell you I am not coughing anymore ,Breathing is normal,No.more weakness ,Infact I am full of strength and vitality .I take lots of Fruits like cucumber and oranges .I also eats lots Of Vegetables as well and drink warm water with fresh lemon .The treatments takes 5 days completely ,I am still isolating myself which will go for 3 weeks ,Already food at home .By God's grace of there attitude changes at NCDC I can go for test .If the WHO ,FDA,NAFDAC refused to take actions about Chloroquine , Azithromycin and Zinc .It's quite Unfortunate many would still die.If I have waited for Approval I would have died by now .Wake up People .That combination works.Please I implore anyone not to take the combination for Preventions it's not for Preventions please .Unless you have those Covid 19 Symptoms .Dry Cough ,Fever , Uneasiness in Breathing . That is the picture of the Natural.plants I eat to combats the Diabetes ,that leaf is just tooo bitter and also the small plastic is Black seed which the Natural therapist advised me to eat to.boost my immune system .I am been plain on this.My heart Goes to that my Natural therapist friend and Almighty God.

Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by todugo(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm grin so you have found covid-19 cure be that?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by LordIsaac(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Thank you sir. Many who have placed faith in Nigerian system died as a result.
Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by Burgcudi(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2020
You’re a great man/woman., with wonderful informations. God bless you Sir/Ma’am.
Got it. That image helps. Thank you
Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by Ustec: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2020
galaxiesss:
I encourage everyone in Nigeria and Abroad who has the Privilege to read this Article to take it very very serious,Am.not an English Student so do bear with my grammar .I am.a bachelor ,Lives alone .On the 20th of March 2020 , Exactly Noon,I had a slight Fever with high Temperature ,I said to.myself it's nothing after all I have not had a Contact from anyone from Abroad so I was unpeturbed .I had a shower eat some fruits and took Paracetamol .I was home all-through . I felts some relieve .The next day 21st ,I started coughing ,no Phelgm or mucus .it was a dry Cough .it was continuous ,Fear begins to Grip me ,Could this be an ordinary cough because of the dust on the road .I read that about 6 people were Tested Positive to Covid 19 and had No travel History neither do they have a contact with anyone that has traveled .Then I began to tremble in fear.I tried NCDC so I could go for Test ,My Goodness! It rang and rang and rang severally ,I wanted to go to LUTH and Yaba but the Experiences of others discouraged me ,I started crying like a baby .I put a call through to one Dr.Friend who advised me to report myself for Covid test as soon as Possible and iahould self isolate myself .God.I could not sleep ..one the 22 ,I went to buy Menthodex a COUGH medicine and took Lemon with hot water .On 23 It persisted ,little issues while.sleeping .On the 25th I Started having serious Issues with my Lungs ,I could not breathe well anymore ,It's like a heavy load was placed on.my Chest .I.was dying .I.managed put a call to another friend that I was dying who told me if I could find any Pharmacy Around I said Yes ,He text me these : Friend ,I beg go to Pharmacy ,Buy Chloroquine phosphate three packs , Azithromycin 500 mg capsules and Zinc sulphate .I had already bought a face mask and an hand Glove ,I managed to get to the Pharmacy bought all ,the kind way I held cough at the pharmacy almost tore my throats .It was 10 am ,I took 250 mg of the Chloroquine ,1 piritin to avoid itching ,1 tablet of Azithromycin and one Zinc sulphate ,at night I repeated the Chloroquine only . 1 million % honestly speaking ,It was strange ,The cough disappeared 80% on the 26th .I am a diabetes patient ,A natural therapist had told me of a very very bitter Plants not bitter leaf which I also take as well .Today is been 29th .I Tell you I am not coughing anymore ,Breathing is normal,No.more weakness ,Infact I am full of strength and vitality .I take lots of Fruits like cucumber and oranges .I also eats lots Of Vegetables as well and drink warm water with fresh lemon .The treatments takes 5 days completely ,I am still isolating myself which will go for 3 weeks ,Already food at home .By God's grace of there attitude changes at NCDC I can go for test .If the WHO ,FDA,NAFDAC refused to take actions about Chloroquine , Azithromycin and Zinc .It's quite Unfortunate many would still die.If I have waited for Approval I would have died by now .Wake up People .That combination works.Please I implore anyone not to take the combination for Preventions it's not for Preventions please .Unless you have those Covid 19 Symptoms .Dry Cough ,Fever , Uneasiness in Breathing . That is the picture of the Natural.plants I eat to combats the Diabetes ,that leaf is just tooo bitter and also the small plastic is Black seed which the Natural therapist advised me to eat to.boost my immune system .I am been plain on this.My heart Goes to that my Natural therapist friend and Almighty God.
Well-done,
After reading Dr Vladimir prescription,
You now come here to plagiarize him,
Sha don't let him catch you.
Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Burgcudi:
You’re a great man/woman., with wonderful informations. God bless you Sir/Ma’am.
Got it. That image helps. Thank you
I am a male .Thanks sir .At times like this we just have to save others with helpful Information not making money out of it .Forever I will be grateful to that my friend that saved my life ,I just also discovered and read online that same Method have saved many in France and also in China .
Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Ustec:

Well-done,
After reading Dr Vladimir prescription,
You now come here to plagiarize him,
Sha don't let him catch you.
I did not read anyone's Prescription ,I am.not Plagiarizing anyone .I don't know any Vladimir ,I have not heard about him ,Hope you read where I typed a friend told me .Wicked soul all you can pick out from this is Plagiarizing ,does your Vladimir knows about Nairaland or come up here to share the info .I have been sick and dying got no time for any search online till now ,I repeat very wicked soul you are ,You knew about this and you failed to share .
Re: How I Was Saved From Covid 19 Using Chloroquine/azithromycin And Zinc. by oboy81: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello Galaxies, Pls Two questions
1. were you Diabetic?
and Why the Other drugs is it not only Chloroquine that is Being talked about?

(1) (Reply)

"They're Still Eating Bats" - Imam Of Peace / Good News: Uk To Begin Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine On Patients From Thursday / Breaking!Ebonyi Records First Case Of Coronavirus,index Case Made 300 Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.