Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle (16489 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Looooooo: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by isreal012(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2020
it shall not be well the government for announcing such acquisition in public. bunch of thieves
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Prettychichi21(f): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Way to go! Gburugburu is doing well!

Ada_Ezeagu
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by guru90: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
ignis:
A whole state purchasing just two ambulances and a vehicle, and it is on the news. In fact front page of Nairaland

It would amaze you to hear the millions of naira spent on this minor project.

COVID 19 is a looting door opened for naija politicians.
Exactly Brother,

Open door for looting.....
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by legitnow: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
IVM will soon be Nigeria most common car.

It is now everywhere in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by OChimex: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
einsteino:
For the whole state?

Lol. Of course. The money for the purchase of these 3 will comfortably buy a set of three for all the local govts in Enugu state.

Naija politicians are not humans, mere animals they are.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by wamide042(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2020
ignis:
A whole state purchasing just two ambulances and a vehicle, and it is on the news. In fact front page of Nairaland

It would amaze you to hear the millions of naira spent on this minor project.

COVID 19 is a looting door opened for naija politicians.
Are they supposed to buy hundred of it.. or do you think they don’t have any other functioning ambulances in the state this ones are just to add up with what is on ground...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Ugochioge: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
they should do more pls
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by TeaJay6692(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
wtf
and they are proudly posting it on media
a whole state can only afford 2 ambulances and 1 incident vehicle
3 in total while some people are busy sharing latest 2020 Camry
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by sweetsell: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
For buying 2 ambulance for a whole state?
Many of you Igbos are as pathetic as despicable when it come to praising your failed politicians while you insult other politicians that perform a billion times beta than them.

Rotjijatau:
God bless the government of Enugu state
wamide042:

Are they supposed to buy hundred of it.. or do you think they don’t have any other functioning ambulances in the state this ones are just to add up with what is on ground...
Prettychichi21:
Way to go! Gburugburu is doing well!

Ada_Ezeagu
ndaman25:
true true in d Hand of God
jimyjames:
Innoson amaka
gwafaeziokwu:
I see Innoson logo on the incident Vehicle. Good one from Ugwuanyi.
Niggmatic:
Nice one
athaboi:
Gburugburu is working and enugu is truly in the hands of God
Handsomecole:
Take note additional vehicles...
miblolo:
Nice move
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by einsteino(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
athaboi:
so you no see additional abi you no even read am

Well, forgive me but 2 additional ambulances for a whole state is a far cry from what I expect. If it were a for community, I would understand.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by TIGRITIS: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Timozo1(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Handsomecole:
Take note additional vehicles...

Most Nigeria don't read to understand, they just read anyhow. The writer wrote additional vehicles, that means there are some on ground already. And some people are saying two in the entire state.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Niggmatic: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Many of you Igbos are as pathetic as despicable when it come to praising your failed politicians while you insult other politicians that perform a billion times beta than them.

They said additional 3. 2 ambulance 1 pickup.

The keyword there is additional.

When will you get sense?

Take your tribalism to your despicable parents

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
who the Bleep did that lowlife printing on those vehicle
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by okeyglm: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Shameless Ifeanyi ugwuanyi
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
So states had to wait till this Covid 19 to acquire common ambulance. What a height of incompetency
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Hypocrit: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
And one old anambra crook still waiting for 1billion naira and donations.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by athaboi(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
einsteino:

Well, forgive me but 2 additional ambulances for a whole state is a far cry from what I expect. If it were a for community, I would understand.
at least ask for what they have on ground already, maybe they have calculated and noticed that they need additional two
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by XANDERBOY85: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria self a whole state posting pics of ambulance in 2020 see why i say no hope for nigeria

I would have been impressed if they had posted pics of newly acquired ventilators, and not these archaic-looking ambulances that wouldn’t look out of place in a 1970s American movie!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by athaboi(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Obim555:
So states had to wait till this Covid 19 to acquire common ambulance. What a height of incompetency
hahaha you people don't even read, you just go straight to comment abi na the stay at home dey worry una? The news simply said they bought additional two to add to what they already have so how did you conclude that states don't have ambulance

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by knowhowk: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
A whole state just two Ambulances and 1 incident Vehicles .Naija I hail thee
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by MYHUBBY: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
this is Igbo headache not mine. my concern na my region
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by enehvictor: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Governance in Enugu state is all about propaganda. Any little thing they rush to media
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by jimyjames(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:

My friend, it said (additional) shut your mouth
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
So all these while the state don't have all these undecided

Who do Nigeria this thing sef??
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by AmeLonRo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by microfixsynergy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by AmeLonRo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
This should be normal and not news oooo...

Tabithatim:
Enugu State Government takes delivery of two additional ambulances and one incident vehicle it purchased to support the state's response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by athaboi(f): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:

you are the failed and pathetic one here...if not for your stupidity you should have read the message and see that it said two additional ambulance was purchased and not that they don't have at all...why am I even answering you, carry your pathetic and failed life out of my way...osuo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 37 Coronavirus Patients Today / Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / 3 Most Dangerous Ways To Prepare Your Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.