Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle (16493 Views)

COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by gwafaeziokwu: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:
For buying 2 ambulance for a whole state?
Many of you Igbos are as pathetic as despicable when it come to praising your failed politicians while you insult other politicians that perform a billion times beta than them.

It is good to hide your stupidity once in a while. A state governor decided to add 2 extra ambulance to the ones on ground to and you are shouting "for the whole state". As in you really think a state like Enugu has only two Ambulances.

Tell me your state let's do statistics.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by zikmano: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good one from the governor
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Legendguru: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by MartinsD12(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tabithatim:
Enugu State Government takes delivery of two additional ambulances and one incident vehicle it purchased to support the state's response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
The state with the most useless government, sorry its my state. See what Dave umahi is doing, he is a man, not some chicken hearted women organizations
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by einsteino(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
athaboi:
at least ask for what they have on ground already, maybe they have calculated and noticed that they need additional two

You are kidding, right? Is it the same Nigeria where Emergency services was either grossly inadequate or completely non existent that a state would now miraculously need only 2 additional ambulances during a pandemic?

Anyways forgive me, I have forgotten Nigeria is a place where the oppressed make excuses for their oppressors.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Ecophobia: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ecophobia:
Way to Go, but Enugu state is in our hands, enough of all this religious quotes from politicians

Netflix subscription for lil amount +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56
Re: COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle by Lica2baby(f): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
People should give his or her life to Jesus , say Lord Jesus for give me of my sin, I come to you Jesus

Amen�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 37 Coronavirus Patients Today / Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / 3 Most Dangerous Ways To Prepare Your Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.