Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau (31168 Views)

If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / We Will Soon Wipe Out Bandits - Amao, Chief Of Air Staff Assures / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by vr0xen: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
where is official cassava and vulture griller

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
HE SHOULD FIRST BE FLUSH OUT AND BLOT OUT
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Kuginzi: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abouwaza:
How can they flush out your workers?
Story for the Zombees
We all know we will hear another attack soon
So na una dey behind all these attacks. May God destroy all the enemies of peace in this country including those who feel happy when people are killed(politicizing).

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by sulaak(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishakam:
Hi guy's good day and just want you to know I'm not proud doing this as it's insensitive of me during this time but I no get choice sincerely as Hungry wan finish me and there is no how to go out to hustle for even na daily bread. Please if you got spare or extra rice or beans or garri please I would gladly trek and come collect it if you stay around IKEJA or ALLEN and if you can please even na 2k or even 1k sef make I get gas and small food dey manage till this lockdown finish I go happy and pray for you and may God never allow you beg publicly for what to eat as there is no bigger shame. 30718157 11 first Bank

Please appeal to your state LGA and state government, they are your elected officials and responsible for your well being during these testing times, if that doesn't work then you can appeal to your colleague or friends.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by switkera(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
In situations like this, a truly concerned leader won't "urge" but give out order that perpetrators are fished out and dealt with. Not audio fish out ooo. But well... What do I know?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by blowjohn(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which directive?
Flush ko wipe out ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Kenn55: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari's own is to "urge" urge urge all the time. He no dey tire to urge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by crafteck(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Did this killing need to happen before flushing them out?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Joefat: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Did anyone notice what I'm thinking... Mr president was just given orders out... So he can't confronted Nigeria's by his self? Or Nigeria has no president again? I'm tired with all this Bubu says Bubu this, Bubu that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by israelmao(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Errand boy is still there doing his job but Ok bet as long as you keep unserious and dishonest Buratai on the seat nothing will ever change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Coronavirus84: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Online flushing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by dalongjnr: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Acidosis:

National Intelligence agencies with less than 1000 staff? LOL
What stopped them from employing? What's the ministry of interior,police affairs and defence doing?
This government came in with the promise of fixing security, so employment 900000 more is not an issue, if they are serious.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by sterlingD(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
My people the time has come to watch this government very closely with 100D

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by klax(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
You mean Buhari urged the army or gave the army a order

Pls I ask again is this man in Aso Rock truly our own Buhari that Rtd as A General in Nigeria army or just one ojujucalabar from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by kevwemike: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Story na today we they hear am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Dynamite789: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
JimohMomoh:

True that's their real name but the Nigerian media has been threatened by DSS not to mention fulani herdsmen.

The way people from Plateau state voted massively for Buhari during election, you will think he used jazz on them.

Mr brother, nobody voted for this govt, atleast not this second term. These demons rigged themselves into power.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
usual dumb as f*ck AUDIO order!

the shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by dalongjnr: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
ludd2018:

Baby talking so you don't know that govt is supporting those terrorist who are the kinsmen of the ruling cabal
Any evidence to back that up or just an assumption?
We live in an evidence based world. Be factual, with evidence.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
How long will he be repeating this?

Fulani has the licence to kill. They are bandits not terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Ishakam: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
sulaak:

Please appeal to your state LGA and state government, they are your elected officials and responsible for your well being during these testing times, if that doesn't work then you can appeal to your colleague or friends.
bro my LGA you say? In this Lagos. I have called all friends I have it's still the same thing no money. May God help those that don't have this time
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by 99Blues(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
useless president with his propagandist spokesman,God will surely punish you all,for the calamity you all befall this great country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Ishakam: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
back2sender:

419. Fraudster kill you there
so painful you call anyone that asked for help a fraudster. Goodnight
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Thomist(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Medicine after death.. bunch of old incompetent things. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Truthfulvoice: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by maiunguwar: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bialegend:
Bandits or fulani herdsmen? You can only fool the zombies, we know who are doing the killings. They are called fulani herdsmen.
Be rest assured the 'Tutsi'treatment await the Fulani after buhari's tenure.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Thomist(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Galaticos444:
Medicine after death undecided.rilly don't know why it's difficult for this dullard president to sack did set of service chiefs cos it's obvious they got notin to offer

They are here to consolidate the legacy of dan fodio. Buhari wants to be a legend of fulani folklore. Apparently, this is the way to be admired in their culture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Thomist(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Jaqenhghar: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by farouk2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Story story story every day........ Ohhhhhhhhhh
Rara oh ye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Afamcy: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
[/color][color=#990000] medicine after death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.