Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau (31165 Views)

If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / We Will Soon Wipe Out Bandits - Amao, Chief Of Air Staff Assures / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by dalongjnr: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Farki:

The intelligence agencies are functioning well and working hard. However they are more focused on arresting journalists and people using the same phone number as the President's daughter.

Herdsmen attacks and general sectarian violence is not their priority.
Forget them. They are asslicking those in corridor of power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by vioment: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na rain?

Flush out without logistics.

Lack of forensics before this pandemic, can still be done but very difficult to implement now. Except another tech can be used creatively.

In Nigeria, we like to throw orders or wishes around. You no wan read but you wan pass.

Do the work, take the steps, go through the process. Nigeria can learn from the strategies American and UK detectives of the 1940s and early 50s. That is supposed to be our beginning to stopping crime. At least at that time, those countries were still electrifying their cities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
GOD WATCHING US ALL!

EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. JUST KNOW THAT EVERYTHING HAS AN END.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Cocolatti(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
dalongjnr:
Reactionary government. Our national intelligence agencies are not thinking at all. It's high time they start thinking as criminals,so as to think ahead of them.
Imagined a government that came with the promise of fixing security talking as if it's now they are aware of the banditry, armed robbery and herdsmen attack going in the country. Last year alone over 2000 people were killed in zamfara and plateau state along. In plateau state, we know and the army formation in barkin ladi know were the terrorist,herdsmen (unknown gunmen),armed robbers, land grabbers, bandits or whatever they are called. Dafo,tanti,kura,and surrounding villages are still under sieges by these heartless and soulless beast and shehu is talking as if,it's something new? People were killed in mangu LGC in three separate attacks all in plateau state! In fact, do we even have air force? Is it allowed for government to bomb bandits from their hideouts? It's time to end this nonsense or we will be left with no option but to buy weapons to protect ourselves and our people and Dame the consequences. Plateau,katsina,yobe,benue,kogi,borno and zamfara state have been in the news for the wrong reasons and it's time to change the narrative.
Our National Security apparatus only works against perceived political opponents and critics of government. They have zero ideas or initiatives when it comes to the protection of lives of ordinary Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Coolgent(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fulani will only stop causing havoc when PMB finish his tenure.
RIP to the 23 deceased killed by Fulani in Gangara Village of Sabon birni local govt Sokoto state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by lookingfly: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
How many times has this useless and incompetent president said this same words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by kiddkash(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
is buhari trying to pick his own pocket?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by executive12: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Wishy washy order. I'm pretty sure he is aware that some elements in the Army (probably Fulani) actually work with these so called bandits.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

So na una dey behind all these attacks. May God destroy all the enemies of peace in this country including those who feel happy when people are killed(politicizing).
God destroy everyone behind all these attacks
The culprits and the sponsor ( You know who I mean ) haha
And God destroy everyone supporting them ( U know whom again )
Sense will not kill me grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by XANDERBOY85: 3:12am On Apr 04, 2020
elujah1:
I just knew it would be a statement from his spokesman as usual

It's obvious this disaster is only interested in the office of president for bragging rights, his insatiable lust for power, and to greedily grab as much of our commonwealth as possible for his region in general and Daura in particular! I mean, just what kind of president doesn't even bother to show face when tens of his people have just been slaughtered in cold blood like sallah ram, but leaves his SA to release a statement on his behalf!? And you can rule out the possibilty of him visiting the villages concerned to condole with the victims families....that's too much trouble for his tired bones!

If i had a hundred thousand pounds for everytime he releases this hackneyed and inevitable statement of 'flushing out the killers', i'd have made millions by now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by AFONJACOW(m): 3:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Paper tiger

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by tricksters: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari is a lunatic I swear, so this fool must always wait for attacks instead of putting measure in place to stem the tide of such attacks ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by danhans(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2020
dalongjnr:
Reactionary government. Our national intelligence agencies are not thinking at all. It's high time they start thinking as criminals,so as to think ahead of them.
Imagined a government that came with the promise of fixing security talking as if it's now they are aware of the banditry, armed robbery and herdsmen attack going in the country. Last year alone over 2000 people were killed in zamfara and plateau state along. In plateau state, we know and the army formation in barkin ladi know were the terrorist,herdsmen (unknown gunmen),armed robbers, land grabbers, bandits or whatever they are called. Dafo,tanti,kura,and surrounding villages are still under sieges by these heartless and soulless beast and shehu is talking as if,it's something new? People were killed in mangu LGC in three separate attacks all in plateau state! In fact, do we even have air force? Is it allowed for government to bomb bandits from their hideouts? It's time to end this nonsense or we will be left with no option but to buy weapons to protect ourselves and our people and Dame the consequences. Plateau,katsina,yobe,benue,kogi,borno and zamfara state have been in the news for the wrong reasons and it's time to change the narrative.
Do you think they know what to do?do you think our military is still intelligent like before?
From my own view they don't know what to do,the intelligence in the military is dead long ago it only surface when you are unarmed,or you are protesting for a just cause you will see them in action

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Kuginzi: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Abouwaza:

God destroy everyone behind all these attacks
The culprits and the sponsor ( You know who I mean ) haha
And God destroy everyone supporting them ( U know whom again )
Sense will not kill me grin cheesy
I hope you're not among those whom God will destroy for falsely accusing people without any authentic evidence just because u hate them, or because they are not in your political party, or your tribe, or your religion or your ethnic group.

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by 9japride(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2020
danhans:

Do you think they know what to do?do you think our military is still intelligent like before?
From my own view they don't know what to do,the intelligence in the military is dead long ago it only surface when you are unarmed,or you are protesting for a just cause you will see them in action
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria military is very intelligent. The only issue now is that they are following orders from above not to attack the herdsmen and even probably the boko haram well. If it was the Igbos that were attacking other tribes, it won't take the government 24hrs to silence the Igbo group involved. Military follows orders.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by dalongjnr: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2020
danhans:

We are in trouble, if care is not taken.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Realadey(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Na so u dey urge them Everytime bandits and d Boko boys killed people,Las las no results.
I pray God Himself put a stop to this killings

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

I hope you're not among those whom God will destroy for falsely accusing people without any authentic evidence just because u hate them, or because they are not in your political party, or your tribe, or your religion or your ethnic group.
That means thunder go fire you because you earlier accused me of being part of people happy these attacks are happening
Whatever peace and don't quote me again zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by ManLikeBlaize: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Abi Fulani herdsmen killing people especially christians to Islamize nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by BungeesSingSong(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
dalongjnr:

Very funny
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by Kuginzi: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Abouwaza:

That means thunder go fire you because you earlier accused me of being part of people happy these attacks are happening
Whatever peace and don't quote me again zombie
You confessed to engineer another attack soon on your earlier comment. That we should be expecting another attack. I can present this evidence anywhere. May all the enemies of peace be destroyed.
Re: Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau by delishpot: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na so dem dey talk since Adam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.