Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,999 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (113299 Views)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Clothingonline9(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday God faithfuls from RCCG Member

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Zakarisammy(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
What was the message?
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Martinola(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
The level of secrecy in this government is too enormous to comprehend.
A hospital accomodated and treated Kyari who was covid-19 carrier despite making it known to the public they do not treat people with the virus, and even kept other non covid-19 patients in the same hospital thereby exposing them to the virus.
Selfishness runs in their veins.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by sencekompis: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
HE IS DEAD AND GONE, WHATS THE STORY NOW? Foolish kyari

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Asquare84(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Good people don't last in this our wicked word, I am pained by his deaths

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by humblebobojay(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Very lawless bunch that don't care about NIGERIANS, right from his journey back from Germany where he picked up the bug he has been a prolific spreader even his funeral was a contagion festival
undecided
GamalNasser:

Very lawless bunch that don't care about NIGERIANS, right from his journey back from Germany where he picked up the bug he has been a prolific spreader even his funeral was a contagion festival
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
klbakare:
Am tired of staying at home

Pls try more, we are almost getting to the point of freedom
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
death is simply inevitable.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by hope4nigeria(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
post=88610390:
The man tried to escape
and he was shot?
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Good people don't last in this our wicked word, I am pained by his deaths
which good people are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Babapyro: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2020
All thud hogwash doesn't matter now,man he's dead.move on fools
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
He was received emergency intubation , that explains the blood in his coffin
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by infogeneral: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
The hospital should be sued for secretly treating a COVID-19 patient and thereby endangering the lives of other innocent people in the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
If I had a relative on admission at First Cardiologist consultant hospital, I will sue them for endangering their lives bc of money.

Stupid hospital.

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by drnoel: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
angry

They should have taken Kyari abroad. Nigerian government no try grin

They promise us good healthcare, and then they fly out to treat their diabetes and Respiratory tract infections. Nonsense

Many people die daily because of poor health care.
People die daily because of no power, unemployment, bad roads, insecurity.....the list is endless

Even if I die now, everybody go forget me tomorrow

That said, Kyari should go and rest. The same dilapidated system they left behind is what he died on

Mtcheeeew

I doubt any country would have taken him if he is not a resident of such country

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Abeg Enough of this news!!!grin grin

Haba!!!!
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Alexaonfleek: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
mtchewww

God knows I won't waste my rip on this man.
What's my own?

Every small thing,even headache he travels out
Even on his death bed he was still wasting Nigeria's resources by treatment in a private hospital.

Don't worry
All these greedy and evil politicians in this country their own time is coming real soon!

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by kramer: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Apparently this is known to happen, you think your getting better and then BOOM! You get hit with the finisher

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by tatatar: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
angry

They promise us good healthcare, and then they fly out to treat their diabetes and Respiratory tract infections. Nonsense

People die daily because of no power, unemployment, bad roads, insecurity.....the list is endless

That said, Kyari should go and rest. The same dilapidated system they left behind is what he died on

Mtcheeeew
In your small mind you think he died due to lack adequate care undecided,where ordinary Nigerians have been successfully treated of the virus,talkless him.
Even in advanced countries thousands are dying on a daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by idonhammer: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
He will rather die than to consult NCDC which an Igbo man is the head.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
angry

Well said!!!

Mtcheeeew
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by tallerSSS: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
izzou:
angry

Mtcheeeew
Now that their defectiveness is hunting them, I believe they are regretting their corrupt ways.. by the time poor health care has killed like 20 of them no body go tell them whasaup

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Is not as people are happy about his death, noo ❗ ❗

The issue is that he is connected to the the same person they hate so much

Then it brought transfer of aggression

May his soul rest peacefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by loadedvibes: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Death got him
hope4nigeria:
and he was shot?
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by olungwa(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
His death does not make any difference let's think of save the living. who sent him to Germany.
post=88610390:
The man tried to escape
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Jaqenhghar: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
With the way some people act I am surprised Mal. Kyari did not resurect himself from the dead.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Beremx(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
On the other hand, he had a good reason, in a case where the doctors will give him all the attention and abandon others nko? I think he was right
Ishilove:

BULLSHIT. He simply did not have confidence in our underfunded general hospitals. How can he, when to treat common ear infection they will hop on a plane and fly abroad like they are going to the next street in their community. Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by olungwa(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
DEATH PASS POLITICS AND POWER. MAKE DEM CHANGE
post=88611374:
Death got him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.