Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,170 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (113301 Views)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by generalsteve007: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED, GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Abba kyari matter don do.Afterall I no miss am.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Babanlaexchange: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
This is deep but make the issue just get fix make everything dey okay.

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Bestbeelieve: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
It was learnt that he even received some members of his family Wednesday in the hospital and walked around his isolation area to show his fitness.

That is the highest level of negligence for a high risk patient- Had he been certified Negative before all this jamboree

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by EmmanuelBanks: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
in other news

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by DEADALIVE: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
If you still think there is hope wait till 1st of may 2020....then you will know Nigeria never had any plan for common man....it is all about them and their children even the one yet unborn...
May God help the poor and weak to seek justice and truth radically.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
MrBONE2:

Let go out and hunt wild animals grin
where your side? I'd like to go

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2020
gross impunity!
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pentecostal Christians like to mock people with death

Some Africans can be so ignorant

Herd mentality

Zinny25:
RIP

I see people jubilating at the death of this man, even christians, it's not right ....do not mock anyone with death,it can happen to anyone
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
To me he was just another casualty

Nothing makes his life more valuable than those he and his cabal used to make money in the name of boko h aram

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by SharonLoveth(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
hi Sharon.how r u

I dey fine gentleman
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by MrBONE2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
klbakare:
where your side? I'd like to go

Near Falgore Forest reserves at Kano grin

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
eneojoedu:
story

My brother just coverup balderdash. If you know, you know.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Benwallt(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
He don die he don die. Make dem allow him rest inside that tight hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
klbakare:
Am tired of staying at home
Nigeria is a jungle that is why nobody wants to sit at home.If someone stay at home for one day imagine the expenses he/she will have incure.So everybody is use to going out to hustle because the government does not make the environment conducive to relax and feel at home.It's so bad.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrBONE2:

Near Falgore Forest reserves at Kano grin
yeye. I have never been to the north before. I don't like to go there either except they change.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by ksk4love(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
travelland:
Allow this man to rest in peace. At 80 something he has lived a long life, many will not live as long,allow us to rest

He would rest but first let them openly tell us where they kept him for the time he was recovering.....it could be at your backyard and people around there could be infected but this story they are telling doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Benwallt:
He don die he don die. Make dem allow him rest inside that tight hole.
The person that dug that hole didn't want him to feel free in his bed.That person is not a fan of Abba.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by gentlesmithugo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

I dey fine gentleman
happy Sunday dear
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
comshots:
Nigeria is a jungle that is why nobody wants to sit at home.If someone stay at home for one day imagine the expenses he/she will have incure.So everybody is use to going out to hustle because the government does not make the environment conducive to relax and feel at home.It's so bad.
sincerely, I Have Been At Home Since ThE LockdowN Began. But Nowadays, I Am Tired. Frustrated. I Sleep, Eat, Press Phone Then Do It All Over Again. I Am Starting To Feel Sick ANd Have Headaches. Not The MoNey Part Alone, But Being Engaged And Busy With Something Rewarding Apart From Pressing Phone.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by FASTNG24TV: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyari is dead, please let's respect him and stop talking bad about him...Our major focus should be how this covid 19 will stop spreading in our nation...God bless us all and happy sunday

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
travelland:
Allow this man to rest in peace. At 80 something he has lived a long life, many will not live as long,allow us to rest
If you interview him inside that grave that how long does he want to stay,he would say he want to stay longer than 80.His death is not as a result of old age.If he had upgrade Nigeria health care like UK he would have recovered from covid19.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Benwallt(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
comshots:
The person that dug that hole didn't want him to feel free in his bed.That person is not a fan of Abba.
At all brother. He ensured a perfect suffering hole for him. He wanted him to land on the other side like crayfish

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by travelland(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
comshots:
If you interview him inside that grave that how long does he want to stay,he would say he want to stay longer than 80.His death is not as a result of old age.If he had upgrade Nigeria health care like UK he would have recovered from covid19.

15,460+ PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DIED IN UK FROM CORONA VIRUS
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by irunoko(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
eneojoedu:
story
honestly....

I honestly don't give a fok about kyari because really when he was alive how was his life valuable to the average Nigerians except his caucus

So this noise about his death is getting tiring.he can go to hell for all i care.good riddance,ky. Fok off.another cabal down

ABI is he better than those whose names are unknown that died of Coronavirus? undecided

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian government don't learn. Yet they want it's citizens to learn from them
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by BarrElChapo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Still he didn't survive even with the "1st class treatment", shows that all power belongs to God cos even those in America, Europe are dying.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Oteikwu1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
All that one na plenty talk.. He has gone and gone 4 ever, life is temporary anything u are doing to ur fellow just knw one day it will all end.. Let him go and spend his billions wherever he is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.