Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (55654 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by beejay85: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Godjone post=88629011]pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful[/quote
Its IVF....
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Ken4040(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
This is just to show that it's never too late to achieveing your dreams. In as much as you're alive, there is hope. Congratulations on your new born twins. May God continue to guide and protect them.
Harllaby:
[b]This is just to show that it's never too late to achieveing your dreams. In as much as you're alive, there is hope. Congratulations on your new born twins. May God continue to guide and protect them.
[/b]
Harllaby:
This is just to show that it's never too late to achieveing your dreams. In as much as you're alive, there is hope. Congratulations on your new born twins. May God continue to guide and protect them.
this news make my faith strong more in him. Writting this tears... He knows my problem.

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Ihatefeminist: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
how does this your comment relate to the topic?
Did my comment insult any woman
frozen70:

You have to be matured when you talk both online and off line

You have female relations starting from
Your mum
Your aunties
Your sisters
Your girl friend

Respect yourself because you came out of a woman and will pass through a woman all your life

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awesome God
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Amos81(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations to dem both, this is a sign that God really Exist.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Evince(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Did u guys read where they said it was ur god. Didn't u read IVF embryo transfer. Is IVF ur god's way or science way.

Congrat mama
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by KingBaba1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

We dey argue which tribe born twins pass

Me say na Yoruba followed by Bini

Him say na Benue people
igbo ora in oyo state is the town that born twins pass.. BBC and UNESCO are even aware of this fact

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Julianmatt1: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle working God. Congratulations
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Coronavirus1: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful
IVF you don't know let others explain to you
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Last Year, a woman who had been barren for over 37 years. At 62 years old gave birth to twin boys. She conceived the same month she came to The Lord's Chosen in January 2019 and put to bed in October month

Praise Jesus Christ.

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Glory00186: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle working God? Congrat
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gudlite: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
If you insist, God will assist,

You don't have to give up on anything while you are still living.

All glory to God
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by davies0024: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

We dey argue which tribe born twins pass

Me say na Yoruba followed by Bini

Him say na Benue people
Na Yoruba o. Even in the whole world, na Yoruba born twins pass. There is one town like that in either Oyo or Osun state called Igbo-ora, they are notorious for giving birth to twins for that town. You can Google search the rest.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Consy247: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
God is great!
Congratulations Ma!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by masterP042(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
My brother, I understand your point and I have a good knowledge of Ivf. Here is my own point. A 68 yr old woman is not expected to produce eggs again, how did they get the eggs they used for ivf from her??
That question is meant for her doctors, they are in the best position to answer your question. But asserting that it is just God, having limited knowledge of the whole situation is just plain ignorance and deception.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by gibzzhd: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks to the doctors and lab scientist who did a perfect job.Thanks to the donors who also made their sex cells available.Well donating Egg and sperm are lucrative and Getting popular.Safe A Life here in PHC pay as much as #120k for Egg #30k for sperms and #700k for surrogacy

So hurry and donate to help more unable couples.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What bloody miracle??

Psalm 92:13-14 "Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age... "
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
We use her as point of contact to all the women believing for a child.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by gibzzhd: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
gypsey:
what?!! i feel sorry for the innocent children, she will be 72 when they are 4 years old. and maybe dies before their 5th birthday, at 68 people are tired and worn out, what a selfish old woman, did she even think of what would happen to those innocent kids when she dies?

And the way her relations would treat the kids after she is gone knowing they are not her biological material.Nigerian are still.not mentally mature to handle this.Only the beneficiary appreciate IVF
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by gibzzhd: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2020
nunnu:
What rubbish must they biologically have children.
Those kids are not are biological material.And at 72 I'm not sure her husband still has viable sperm cells.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by bbankky: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Wow! I am speechless grin....congratulations ma. The Lord will bless you and your husband long life to take care of them amen.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Siscooh: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t see anywhere where prayers impregnated her with children. What is all this talk of God? Humans did this, unless people want to admit finally that we are actually God.

What is a 68 year old doing looking for children? After age 50 many people get tired of raising kids. Who will continue with their upkeep when diseases from old age affect one or both parents? With such an old mother, will those children develop properly either physically or mentally? We should consider these and many more factors before rejoicing at such a feat. Women throw away babies everyday, she could have gotten a child many years earlier if serious.
Young people try and fail. Allow God to take the glory
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Mohdhk(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2020
congratulations ma, may God grant you the strength to nurture those kids.. In a righteous manner
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Siscooh: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2020
masterP042:

That question is meant for her doctors, they are in the best position to answer your question. But asserting that it is just God, having limited knowledge of the whole situation is just plain ignorance and deception.
Whether her eggs did it or not, she carried for her husband and we praise God
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Siscooh:

Young people try and fail. Allow God to take the glory
For man's work? She didn't get impregnated from staying indoors fasting and praying. Let's give praises where they are due; man did this, not some imaginary God.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Aduke94(f): 12:55am On Apr 20, 2020
2361535894 Zenith Bank..This lockdown wan kill me with hunger and depression n Ramadan is coming..Pls,help a sister..
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Siscooh: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2020
meobizy:

For man's work? She didn't get impregnated from staying indoors fasting and praying. Let's give praises where they are due; man did this, not some imaginary God.
God will judge you one day, hope you know. Do you even know how man came into existence? Be careful
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by witworth(m): 1:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful
no they were taking sex not having, idiot. They say IVF foolish one, hear word na.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ephraim18(m): 2:21am On Apr 20, 2020
God is still doing miracles
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ifiokjohn(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Congrats. long life and more prosperity for them amen
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Daroldigits: 3:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Some fools will say there's no God....it's well

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Siscooh:

God will judge you one day, hope you know. Do you even know how man came into existence? Be careful
...and I may return to nothing if religion turns out false. What's there to fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.