Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (55658 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by wiseoneking: 3:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Temithorpe28:
Another good news, from our hospital..
surely Nigeria will be great again...
congratulations ma, may God grant you the strength to nurture those kids...
Will be great again, when last was she great?

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 4:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Great news! Ever lasting Father, all glory honor and power be to your name now and forever more!

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Toosure70: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2020
ednut1:
God of IVF. Congrats
Still the Lord doing.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Prossah: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful

DUMB!!

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Martinola(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are the unrepentant idiot here who does not know that IVF is 100% a scientific procedure....go and upgrade your knowledge
Ur ancestors are idiots, qoute me again and be unfortunate for the rest of ur life
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2020
At long last. What a sigh of relief after many years of waiting.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Eagleword14(f): 6:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Faithful God.....The God of limitless possibilities!!!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by gibzzhd: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Daroldigits:
Some fools will say there's no God....it's well
God rules in the affairs of men.But this is simply God solution to man's problem through SCIENCE.
Did you not read that a virgin God pregnant in Australia?
Science Knows no bounds.God has annointed scientist to fix human problems scientificaly while pastors do their spiritual work.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Harllaby: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
otunbalamba:
So na to born pikin be your own dreams ode leleyi o
You don't deserve my attention.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Martinola:

Ur ancestors are idiots, qoute me again and be unfortunate for the rest of ur life

You toiled with the wrong ancestors, you are ruined!!!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Annycj: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Congrat to her whatever way it happened
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ud4u: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Congrats Ma am
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
nah wah oo
Old mama like this dey born when 29 year old chicks don dey enter menopause for my area sad
Read the accompanying statement from LUTH before you vomit rubbish
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by kilimanjaro(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
otunbalamba:
So na to born pikin be your own dreams ode leleyi o
You are stupiid!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by kilimanjaro(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:
How many years do they have left? Make we talk true, they just broughted those childrens to the world to suffer
You are right. But have you thought about the joys of having a child?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ericmor: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
They live opposite my formal street. I'm so happy for them. To God be the glory
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Martinola(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

You toiled with the wrong ancestors, you are ruined!!!
Werey ni awon forefathers e Ur generation including the unborn ones are ruined. Oloribu Lunatic. Onyeara
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
kilimanjaro:

You are right. But have you thought about the joys of having a child?
but what happens to the child when they are gone matters too especially in the kind of society that we live
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
ericmor:
They live opposite my formal street. I'm so happy for them. To God be the glory
and you no fit help the man give him wife belle abi you no get prick ni?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ericmor: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:

So dump and childish. Too many kids are now on nairaland
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2020
ericmor:

So dump and childish. Too many kids are now on nairaland
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by pacespot(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Everything will turn to singing and praises to God instead of studying the woman genome that help her to put to bed at such age
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Christians please be wise. You see there's nothing good in the world that isn't from God. God gave men the wisdom for science,so nothing wrong in using it. I am sure if this woman was asked to do IVF some years ago,she will refuse,she will say she trust in God.
But look now,only God knows how many hours of prayers and church goings and seed sowing she would have done just to have a kid. At the end she came back to science,what she could have done long ago.
Whether you got pregnant naturally through sex or IVF,God is glorified. He created everything that is.
So if you have the resources,go for it and stop being deceived by Yahoo pastors who collect your money.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by PrerryStel: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Greatzeus:
Christians please be wise. You see there's nothing good in the world that isn't from God. God gave men the wisdom for science,so nothing wrong in using it. I am sure if this woman was asked to do IVF some years ago,she will refuse,she will say she trust in God.
But look now,only God knows how many hours of prayers and church goings and seed sowing she would have done just to have a kid. At the end she came back to science,what she could have done long ago.
Whether you got pregnant naturally through sex or IVF,God is glorified. He created everything that is.
So if you have the resources,go for it and stop being deceived by Yahoo pastors who collect your money.
Yes please preach!.Ot sad that couples are still ashamed of assisted conception technics.There are many ways to kill a bird and all that matters is your happiness and if Ivf/icsi/surrogacy doesn’t work there is always Adoption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Dangers Of Consuming Catfish / I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.