Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun (62831 Views)

2023: Policemen, Others To Take Oath Of Neutrality, Non-Bribe Taking - INEC / Joy Nunieh Called At 4:30 Am When 50 Policemen Surrounded Her House-Wike (video) / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by References: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has been urged to trace contacts of Lateef Raheem, the late Chief Security Officer (CSO) to Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, is one of the national leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

On Monday, he confirmed that Raheem, his ally of 21 years, tested positive to coronavirus.

His media office, in a statement, announced that Tinubu, his wife, Remi and all their aides took COVID-19 tests Saturday, April 25.

The press release disclosed that all results came back negative, except one.

“The results of one aide were positive. The rest of the staff was negative. The one staff member has been isolated in accordance with NCDC guidelines,” it read.

On Tuesday, Jumu’ah Abiodun, a public affairs analyst, in an ‘Open letter to the Incident Commander over Tinubu’s CSO death’, alerted the Lagos State government that a lot of people attended Raheem’s burial.

He called on the Sanwo-Olu administration to immediately locate everyone that was around the deceased in his final days and during funeral.

Abiodun wrote: “Sir, I hope you know what it takes to bury somebody in an Islamic way? This includes Ghusl Mayyit, full body ritual purification performed on a dead Muslim and spraying of perfumes.

“I have been informed that over 50, I repeat, over 50 police officers were at his Maplewood Estate residence on Friday, 24th April 2020 till he was buried. Islamic clerics, politicians, family members, among others were all there.

“My advice for you and your team Mr. Governor, is to ensure contact tracing. Family members, neighbors and sympathizers; politicians who visited the family before and after burial; clerics who prayed for and interred the body; police officers that visited the home.

“Also, disinfect the house and entire surrounding. If possible, by extension, disinfect two houses on the left and right sides of his building. I have also been informed that there’s panic among the residents of Maplewood Estate since Tinubu’s statement was released.”

The author warned that if proper actions were not taken or delayed, Lagos might record more cases due to the lapses before, during and after Raheem’s burial.

“I enjoin you and your COVID-19 Team to swing into action for the sake of over 20 million Lagosians. As Incident Commander, I trust that you would do justice to my message,” Abiodun urged.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/28/lagos-50-policemen-others-attended-tinubu-csos-burial-sanwo-olu-asked-to-trace-contacts/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by SLAP44: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Yenefer(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damn nigger where are you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by TodayNAlways: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it the same Maplewood Estate at Oko-Oba?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by bamvik(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
But Why Na? This is why some nigerians doesnt believe covid19 is real in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by GamalNasser: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Such a shame that people that should know better are the ones violating social distance provisos

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] , May his soul rest in perfect peace

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Millenniumlady(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Damn nigger where are you
The guy is a clown cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Noo
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is sad.
As individuals and as a nation, we will get it right.
Someday, sometime, soonest; we will.
In the midst of all these negatives, I refuse to become pessimistic.
Nigeria will be great, so our unborn generations won't encounter the hardship and misfortune we are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who doesn't know Tinubu is above the law?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Any time okoros hear tinubu, they must wail and cry as if he was the one that kill the runaway fugitive or hide Biafra in his house, Tinubu name always cause them depression.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Sheyilola(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
May his soul Rest In Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by izubext007: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
peace to the dead
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Tranquility4u: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-Jannah. Aameen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by solmus: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
cool

RIP sir

21 years Protecting Tinubu is no joke, facing the evil PDP and surviving.. staying alive through out many attacks... he indeed is a loyal Chief Seciurity Officer and a freind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by sageprime(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by sleeknaija(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by kalvoken(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin

Laws are. Meant. For the poors

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Proletariat: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Born2Breed:

It has to be the same MapleWood after Sunshine Estate.

This was the same estate that his Chief Driver that died some years ago was reported to be living.

It seems Lagos politicians use houses in such decent estates to compensate their trusted stewards.

15 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by ahmEenu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The guy is a clown cheesy
a big one for that matter.
he will be like dammmmmm niggger .
ok issoryt

let me rush go smoke this weed before I start bombing my client.

what the fuvk is wrong with him.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Wickedfact: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Born2Breed:

Yeah
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
One rule for them........

They need to tender an apology to Funke..... Bunch of hypocrites..........

19 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by amiibaby(f): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rip
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Diiet: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
People making rules are the ones violating them. First it was FG and now again Lag state govt. How do you want people to take it seriously with the way you are handling it with levity...
But who knows may be they are trying to pass message to us that Covid 19 is not what they are making people think it is.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.