Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,321 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun (62858 Views)

2023: Policemen, Others To Take Oath Of Neutrality, Non-Bribe Taking - INEC / Joy Nunieh Called At 4:30 Am When 50 Policemen Surrounded Her House-Wike (video) / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
JPUC:
And they were quick to arrest funke akindele bello just cause of a house party, and landed her a sentence. Will this country be better. At Abba kyari's burial, they had over 200 attendees, and nobody blinked of and wrong done. God save us.

rules are for the masses, the elites do whatever they please.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by AceVentura: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
profolaolu:
Any time okoros hear tinubu, they must wail and cry as if he was the one that kill the runaway fugitive or hide Biafra in his house, Tinubu name always cause them depression.

Tribalistic pig.

People like you are part of the problems of this country. Shame on you.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Benprass(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Tranquility4u:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-Jannah. Aameen
once you are dead your sin can't be forgiven.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by magicminister: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
After humiliating Funke and JJC, they still go ahead and violate the same rule they punish others for!

My country Epitomizes a society without justice!
Such society can never have peace.

E.g. the founder of Boko haram was the extrajudicially executed; today we have a Boko Haram that is 1million times more deadly.

Ken saro wiwa was executed on the orders of a kangaroo court, today we have militant groups well armed and able to bring the country to its knees.

Corruption was neglected and even praised, today we have one of the poorest countries on earth.

A country without justice can never have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Tranquility4u: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Benprass:
once you are dead your sin can't be forgiven.

You are wrong. After death, the prayer made for the soul that believed in the Only True God(Allah) will reach him/her. And some of the sins of the deceased can be forgiven if they believed and worshipped The Only True Saviour(Allah) while they were alive.

You should know that!
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by DATACUG00000(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Rip baba
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Hungarriman: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2020
magicminister:
After humiliating Funke and JJC, they still go ahead and violate the same rule they punish others for!

My country Epitomizes a society without justice!
Such society can never have peace.

E.g. the founder of Boko haram was the extrajudicially executed; today we have a Boko Haram that is 1million times more deadly.

Ken saro wiwa was executed on the orders of a kangaroo court, today we have militant groups well armed and able to bring the country to its knees.

Corruption was neglected and even praised, today we have one of the poorest countries on earth.

A country without justice can never have peace.
Nigeria my country.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Benprass(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Tranquility4u:

You are wrong. After death, the prayer made for the soul that believed in the Only True God(Allah) is not futile and will reach him/her. And some of the deceased sins can be forgiven if they believed and worshipped The Only True Saviour(Allah) while they were alive.

You should know that!
sorry dude I speak from the Christian point of view, they know and understand better sir, more over Christian and Muslim are different.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by ddeola: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
BAD leadership is the VIRUS disturbing Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Legendguru: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
People won't learn at all, observe physical distancing, they won't listen.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Australia0416: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
see blew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.