Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Wife Betrayed My Trust - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed My Trust (6060 Views)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 2:05pm On May 04, 2020
How do I even start narrating this my ordeal?
What would you do if you find this on your wife's phone from another guy "i wish you would spend the rest of your life with me", i love you and i will do anything to be with you" and she replied with "i love you more".
This is a girl you married a virgin, young and innocent no ex drama, intelligent and beautiful.

So this is a girl i had always thought i was being unfair to her and always feel i don't deserve her because I've not been entirely faithful, as a man with some change, ladies will always come for you and somehow you can't reject all plus my job does not permit me to be home always. I trust her to a fault and she's an angel in my sight and can do no wrong due to the way i met her and how she carries herself, also a good wife and mother to my kids.

My problem now is, the guy is younger than me, he could be the same age with my wife or a little younger,has some money(all these oil guys) and they are somehow too attached emotionally which makes me feel theirs is beyond the sex.

I always thought as a sharp guy, i have everything under control but i must confess, I'm running mad and don't even know how to handle this like this girl has been playing me all these while or what?

A part of me is asking me to forgive her and assume i wasn't there enough for her emotionally, a part is feeling like i deserve the payback but honestly the African man in me is feeling it's total bullshit for her to cheat on me and in turn act like she's the best thing ever, call me hypocrite, it is what it is, a woman is meant to be forever faithful moreover she is not even aware of anything i did.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by TheeDetective: 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
@Op, just listen to your self undecided. Does this story you just narrated sounds sensible and real to you? What is happening with nairaland and all these nanasense and ridiculous fictitious stories that has now become the in-thing on NL undecided
I don't get.

PS: YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH IN THIS NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT IS HYPOCRITICAL AND ABSOLUTE TRASH. THE HUSBAND IS FREE TO CHEAT BUT THE WIFE IS MEANT TO REMAIN FAITHFUL; I WONDER WHO GAVE YOU THAT SILLY NANSENSICAL IDEA. A HUSBAND AND WIFE SHOULD KEEP THEIR VOWS AND REMAIN FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH; EOD.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 2:13pm On May 04, 2020
I have been withdrawn from her and she doesn't know i know anything yet, she just asks if I'm ok and i just nod in affirmative.
I mean I've been played like a game of whot, this guy even sends her more money than she can spend couple with all that i give to her, i basically placed her on a salary and she is here professing love to another man while he bang her silly in an hotel room, which kain wahala be this?

Funnily, i still have this feeling for her, mixed feeling, like i still love her even after all this revelation..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
@sassysure:

The counter of the raped virgin threadgrin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
It is monday comeback in the evening the elders would be avaliable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Horlubunmmy: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
Kape:
A woman is meant to be forever faithful moreover she is not even aware of anything i did.
Are you faithful yourself??...And who told you she's not aware of your Fornication?

Hypocrite oshi.

When you dey do your own with random girls he dey sweet you...

She start her own hell was let loose.

Both of you should better sought things out, forgive each other and move on.

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
uruba23:
It is monday comeback in the evening the elders would be avaliable.

He wants to book slot down na.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
You weren't entirely faithful to her and she was not entirely faithful to you. You both deserve each other. I mean your reason for your unfaithfulness was 'as a man, ladies will always pursue', well the other guy is a man too, isn't he?
And your wife is the lady pursuing him. Why are you whining? I don't understand

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:
@sassysure:

The counter of the raped virgin grin grin grin
Hahaaaa cheesy

Where is miswisdom? cheesy
Can u see what I told you cheesy

Corona pls ease so we will face real life.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Vyolet(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
I may believe this story because I've witness something of such so it is not out of place.

Mr Op, i know your pain is the fact that the guy is spending more money, younger and somehow gets your wife to be emotionally attached.
I am also glad you said the truth about your own self and how you have been unfaithful to her.
If you have not confronted her, do so now, let her explain herself, confess your own too and forgive each other. If you feel the African man in you cannot forgive her, kuku give her divorce and let her go be with the oyel guy she loves.
If you want to forgive her, take time to find out what went wrong, could it be the distance, lack of emotion or she already knows you have not been faithful to her after preserving her virginity for you.
Talk to her and not us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Ningen(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
No comment. sad
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

He wants to book slot down na.
Me I haven't seen any evidence in what he wrote just guilty conscience. A woman saying i love you more does not connote cheating for it could be a distant relative...but what is my own i just too a twenty minute nap and saw my red yellow efiko girlfriend with a guy solving some problem for him then two yeye girls who are partially nake came to distract me by jumping around during a fasting period i woke up from the dream wondering what the interpretation means then i saw this...biko i can't be guilty jare like the OP neither do i start suspecting my red yellow hopefully green girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

Hahaaaa cheesy

Where is miswisdom? cheesy
Can u see what I told you cheesy

Corona pls ease so we will face real life.

The male monikers will list all their faults and still wonder at the wives' reactions:

1. I don't bath,slump all day in front of the TV and have bad breath: I don't know why my wife refuses sex. He goes to bed by 3am on a work day o'

2. I flirt, cheat, stay out all night and jobless. I don't know why my wife is 'disrespectful' or a 'nag'.

3. I cheat on my wife and feel betrayed my wife does same.

The female monikers are pristine married to demons:

1. My husband suddenly changed, he doesn't talk to me anymore

2. My husband just wakes up and beats me

3. My husband keeps malice even though I don't say anything.

At this rate, keep us entertained. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
You are too sure that she wasn't aware of your cheating nature....... wink wink, remember she is intelligent and might have noticed.....
....... when we talk about karma, I wonder who we have in mind as victims...... it's I and you. You might not know how and when karma visits grin grin.....
She might have cried on the guy's shoulders when you messed up.....who knows?
Talk to her, don't be arrogant when doing that and if she accuses you, better own up to it and you guys should ammend, but you see that your mentality of..." A wife should be faithful forever" and not "spouses should be faithful to each other forever"....is absolutely bullsh*t.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
Horlubunmmy:
Are you faithful yourself??...And who told you she's not aware of your Fornication?

Hypocrite oshi.

When you dey do your own with random girls he dey sweet you...

She start her own hell was let loose.

Both of you should better sought things out, forgive each other and move on.
I don't mess with random girls.
I have respect for my health and my wife's.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Richy4(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2020
Another new registered account... make una continue.. "We like am".. All of u should just bring in your hidden writing skills ..

Corona, where ever you are, it won't be well with you. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

The male monikers will list all their faults and still wonder at the wives' reactions:

1. I don't bath,slump all day in front of the TV and have bad breath: I don't know why my wife refuses sex. He goes to bed by 3am on a work day o'

2. I flirt, cheat, stay out all night and jobless. I don't know why my wife is 'disrespectful' or a 'nag'.

U get the message cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by bukatyne(f): 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
uruba23:

Me I haven't seen any evidence in what he wrote just guilty conscience. A woman saying i love you more does not connote cheating for it could be a distant relative...but what is my own i just too a twenty minute nap and saw my red yellow efiko girlfriend with a guy solving some problem for him then two yeye girls who are partially nake came to distract me by jumping around during a fasting period i woke up from the dream wondering what the interpretation means then i saw this...biko i can't be guilty jare like the OP neither do i start suspecting my red yellow hopefully green girlfriend.

:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Red yellow Hopefully green girlfriend.

If not that green entered the equation, I thought it was red palm oil.

So I was wondering if you were yam!
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by crackkhaus: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
*Long hissssss*

Details like:

- I married her as a virgin
- I've not been entirely faithful
- I thought I was a sharp guy who had everything under control
- The African man in me believes she should never cheat on me
- Women are meant to be faithful forever

All of the above are fully intended to drive home a point and steer the conversation in an obvious direction.
This OP is 100% a female. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
Richy4:
Another new registered account... make una continue.. We like am.. Corona, where ever you are, it won't be well with you. angry
No be corona cause am na cheesy

See it as what it is and respond with that in mind, it will not zap you of any emotional energy cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Richy4(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

No be corona cause am na cheesy

See it as what it is and respond with that in mind, it will not zap you of any emotional energy cheesy

The thing do taya me
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

:

Lol you are quite hilarious.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

:

cheesy oh my goodness!cheesy
Are u drunk? cheesy

Red palm oil and yam cheesy
I give up cheesy cheesy

Green girlfriend cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Gandollar(f): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
Op forgive her.

Sit her down and ask her to tell you all about it. Meanwhile don't loose any of your evidence.

If she denies it, show her proof.

Let her tell you everything. Why she did it and for how long.

Then you have to call the guy with her phone telling him the game is up.

Take your kids for DNA. If they are all yours, come back and have some more talks with her.

No violence please, but keep your distance act sad and you should be anyway.

Extract a promise from her not to do it again. Forgive her and mend your own ways.

But if the kids are not yours, the marriage has lost every reason to be called a Union.

Let her go because things will never be same again. Both of you can never be happy together again.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Vyolet(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Lol, we will all keep assuming, believing and commenting accordingly while we are entertained.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:
* Long hisssssssss *

Details like:

- I married her as a virgin
- I've not been entirely faithful
- I thought I was a sharp guy who had everything under control
- The African man in me believes she should never cheat on me
- Women are meant to be faithful forever

All of the above are fully intended to drive home a point, to steer the conversation in an obvious direction.
This OP is 100% a female. cheesy
No problem cheesy.
She is green girlfriend cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Mariangeles(f): 2:50pm On May 04, 2020
Kape:

I don't mess with random girls.
I have respect for my health and my wife's.

You got served! angry
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by obiekunie2: 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
Kape:

guy you are on a long loosing spree!

your wife don dey enjoy both the energetic gbola, the owo and the luxury of the younger guy.

your wife will leave you - its just a matter of time.

The only thing tht will save you is if the guys people refuse him to marry a woman with children already.

but even at that, he will still be chopping her in your house and you know it.

BE A MAN AND TELL HER WHAT YOU DISCOVERED - THEN HARDEN YOUR HEART AND DIVORCE HER.

AT LEAST YOU WILL GO WITH YOUR DIGNITY AND THE PRIDE IN YOUR BALLS WILL STILL BE INTACT.

whatever be the case man - its a losing spree for you cause the man she is fuking, pass you in all level and i know that's wht is paining you the more.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by crackkhaus: 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
sassysure:

No problem cheesy.
She is green girlfriend cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by ibkayee(f): 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
I know it isn't farfetched for people to be this hypocritical and delusional but this story sounds too ridiculous/audacious to be true

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by Kape: 4:41pm On May 04, 2020
I am kind of afraid to confront her even with all the evidences with me, i fear she may just say it to my face and just end it all. angry
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust by missimelda01(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2020
Op the earlier you confront her, the better.

If she has fallen out of love with you, deal with it and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taking 'the Vow' Put A Strain On Relationships? / Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage / Single Ladies Between 25 And 30 Years Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.