Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War (44773 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo will Pilot the affair of Nigeria come 2023. Not oduduwa Republic. We need him in Nigeria as our president. He will impact massively on the development of this nation.

Nigeria has expired.

How much clearer do you want that to be?

Nigerians have always been waiting for a Messiah of sorts. A Moses.

Sorry, no one person can fix Nigeria unless the person is an emperor, a king.

Don't forget that we have two other arms of government who are solely independent of him.

He shouldn't waste his efforts trying to reshape a building that has been placed on a faulty foundation.

It'd be better if he starts with fresh material.

Nigeria cannot work.

That is the truth.

If Nigeria exists in 50 years time, it would remain exactly like this, if not worse.

Because, 50 years ago, things were exactly like this if not better.

No electricity

Moribund infrastructure

Poor education. It was even better then.

Ethnic and religious bigotry.

A rotten political class.

Name it.
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Fash20: 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
PaulH07:

Nothing consign me. Just let people that want to go, go in peace. That's all.

It's obvious the marriage isn't working anymore, anything short of dissolving it is tantamount to slavery and oppression...

Let Igbos go their way abeg, their matter don taya me...

Lol ... True talk
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 31, 2020
Empty words.
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by ifiokjohn(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Fake SS...... grin

Igbos are the salvation of Biafra
Ok k.
Anyone that tell you the truth is fake
for your info am from Akwa ibom and am sympathetic to the Igbos cause , cause I know what they have been through
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by ifiokjohn(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Fake SS...... grin

Igbos are the salvation of Biafra
Ok k.
for your info am from Akwa ibom and am sympathetic to the Igbos cause , cause I know what they have been through in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by AleagueEdu: 4:28pm On May 31, 2020
UNITY

IN

DIVERSITY.

IF ONLY WE PUT ALL THE KEY POINTS IN USE!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Ok k.
for your info am from Akwa ibom and am sympathetic to the Igbos cause , cause I know what they have been through

So tell me Wat they av Ben Tru pls??

Summarize pls
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by emeka1759(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2020
Where is there face mask?
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Danielfx(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
Osinbajo the man of the people. I single handedly picked out these as my own favorite quotes of all....

The last fifty years belonged to us, but the next fifty years belong to our children and their children and we have a responsibility to unshackle them from the ghosts of ancient grudges and grievances.~ VP Osinbajo
Nikola Tesla first used that quote. Nothing new there
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Esco2: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
Mad people everywhere with fake News.
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Conrod: 6:13pm On May 31, 2020
The problem with nigeria is deeply rooted in its igbophobia,and like the antisemitism that almost destroyed europe,it has to be confronted now or we kiss nigeria a goodbye forever,and i wont regret trying and dying.
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by investigator007: 6:22pm On May 31, 2020
talking of free data, Airtel have done a good job with that especially with this new Me2U plan where someone can share excess data and even earn from it.
TheRealProphet:
Ndi Igbo kwenu...Ndi Biafra kwenuuu ooooooo.

FTC shocked I dedicate this feat to my fellow Biafra's, 6 Jul 1967 – 15 Jan 1970 still fresh in my mind..I thank mama for believing in me,I thank seûn for creating Nairaland,I thank Mtn/Airtel for free data, I thank all football betting crew especially Tolu121, Ogwuego kaycee125, ikpunnegi and other newbies...I love u all..please shower me with likes cool
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

So tell me Wat they av Ben Tru pls??

Summarize pls

Try and read na
grin
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by mindtricks: 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Wetin na, you want kill am? grin
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

Someone should please summerize in vernacular for baba to comprehend o lolsssssss

grin

U avnt told me yet
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Iceberg3: 8:16pm On May 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Ogagawhite(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmm na today

Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by JAMO84: 8:37pm On May 31, 2020
Haboki1990:
No presidency for him in 2023.. SW should rest and allow SE to take a shot at it..otherwise, presidency goes back to the north in 2023 cheesy cheesy
Empty threat
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by wheenie(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2020
Where is Osinbajo now? Nnamdi Kanu alleges that he has been shot. let's watch and see
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by bonnyhope: 9:14pm On May 31, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
This is an obvious indication that Osinbajo is not a Vp for the Southwest but a Vp for the entire tribe.l love this man so much

You people are easily carried away by all this political talk
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
jumobi1:
Nigeria is as TRIBALISTIC as America is RACIST. I think it’s weird that the Nigerian government didn’t want Igbos to secede, however they allowed same Igbo civilians to starve and be murdered. You don’t hurt who you truly love.

It’s not the Nigerian government that isn’t allowing Igbos to secede while annexing Niger-delta (who don’t want to be annexed), it’s the constitution that’s not allowing the Igbos to secede.

Want to secede? Amend the constitution and allow for a secession clause. How do you amend the constitution you ask? It’s by earning major political clout and gaining traction, good enough to influence two-thirds of both the senate and house of representatives to vote in favour of amending the constitution, anything else other than that is treason.

So what steps have the so called secessionists taken to garner influence of at least two-thirds of both the house and senate? What’s the strategy to achieve secession? or is it all whining and noisemaking, wielding insults at innocent targets online without any game plan?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by FAIRALL(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Very Presidential

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Omoslim26: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You sound like a member of Amotekun terrorist.

I know you are just looking for someone to do your childish Igbo vs Yoruba fight

I no dey do go and look for ya mate
Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Rotentik19: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Point of correction Mr VP, the south east is not the birthplace of nollywood. Even the south easterners dare not say so. I understand that you said all the things you said, just to massage their ego, but we must be guided in our utterances. Distortion of historical facts is disservice to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War by Uchek(m): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Exactly!

Enoch07:
just talk and more talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.