Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship (48480 Views)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by jchioma: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Wiseoldman:

How does what you type make sense to you young man. Because someone is stealing now and has not been caught, stealing should be condoned?

If I check now, you probably applying for Canadian, Australian, etc VISA to work minimum wage and live like a second class citizen.

Wiseoldman, if you are truly wise, you will see the sense in my post. Did you even read the link at all? The reference you made about applying for visa to work overseas show you lack sense old man.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by pieces18: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

Exactly, how can a perty of oshiomole, gandollar, tinubu, uduaghan, etc fight corruption? Apc is just pdp that covers its tracks better.

Mr. Bullion Van, is a saint,

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by SimplePlan34: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Give it to the woman she is so smart
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Tha..! tha....that madam dey form Rambo sha
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by redcliff: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Diezano smarter than the whole of EFCC, Attorney Generals office and Presidency at once. aunty, i bow for you. if na me be president come 2023 i np go even prosecute am again. she try..

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
women with money na 5&6
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by GoodofNaija: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
kayjay69:
You are exactly like the zombies you describe below.

Our politicians on both sides of the isle are corrupt and there are NO EXCEPTIONS.

If this joke of a country has any hope of ever becoming anything close to great, then we ALL must be willing to call a spade a spade and avoid comments such as the one below.

Call out politicians whether they are from your ethnicity or not. Hold them accountable at every opportunity you get. And then, we can have the slightest bit of hope (though i personally have lost all hope for this country).

But politicising public convictions such as this is only doing the politicians work for them which is to firmly divide and rule which they have been successful at doing. Unless ofcourse you are a paid hand, then I can understand. I may not agree, but then I can understand.

I like your message but....

Don't you think charity should begin at home?
Or what do you have to say about a government that's harboring thieves in itself but yet wasting resources on an alleged thief far beyond reach.

Don't you think they might just be doing things to deceive and distract you because so far they have not come up with clear evidence for us to believe their claims?

The ones where we see bullion Vans and governor collecting bribes live, what have they done about it?

Or do you see Nigeria having a future with the current lopsidedness and nepotism?

C'mon you need to wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
pieces18:

Mr. Bullion Van, is a saint,

That one no body dey talk about em

em just dey em tin notin dey happen
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Smart move from the beautiful Deizani if you ask me.

Stay Safe ma'am.

When we play politics with corruption and serious issues the people and country suffer the most.

Stay safe thief, stay safe looter is a better word. Apc has played the politics of corruption and so Pdp is doing same I understand where u are coming from completely. Bt the country suffers.

Let’s change things and how do we change this cycle of corrupt politicians.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by LZAA: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by nnono: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
PDP CHOP MONEY THAT YEAR.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Darlenelove: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:
How this woman looted all these funds under Jonathan regime such the kind of leader he was.....No minister can try this under Buhari obviously...

As if you know the level of looting going on in there.
Foolish
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Ade3131: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Just when you're trying so hard to hold on to the thinnest thread of hope for this country, you come online and read comments such as the one below! At first, an open minded reader would think he's one of the beneficiaries of the stolen largees.... Bros, Yes all those you listed are registered or known cases but my concern is that why do you think the EFCC should follow a particular order in trying those suspects? If they choose to start with Madam, so be it.

Like I use to tell people. Yes, APC is corrupt. Yes, they're a group of refurbished PDP. Yes, the fight against corruption is corrupt in itself or lopsided. But hey! Let's appreciate there's even a one-sided fight against corruption for now. We used to have a regime where they was no shit done to curb the menace. Maybe when the table turns and power change hands, they'll be another one-sided fight against those who are there today. Then little by little, we will get there. Half bread like they say is better than poff-poff. Or would you rather they allow her go scot-free and consequently encourage the coming generations to loot once they get into public office?

Esseite:

Not a supporter of crime but wont it be best to catch the apples closest?..

Akpabio is a Minister today
Silva is a Minister today
Amaechi is a minister today
Orji Uzor is a free man today
Ganduje is still Governor today
Uduaghan is walking majestically
Shettima is a Senator today
Alphabeta case file is gathering dust
Fashola is a minister today
Osibanjo's Nema is case closed
Sidika's school feeding is closed
NSA scandal has turned to play
Obasa fresh scandal is not corruption..
Maina is chilling
Okorocha is now a Senator
Theodore Orji is a senator today..
Ajimobi is a free man..
Aregbesola is minister today..
yari is living the dream..
Goje is cruising with his lagesse..
Oshiomole is party chair today..
Babachir lawal is making press statements..
Aishas aide is strolling through the capital..

When EFCC is ready, we would all know..

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by sizer07: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
That diplomatic passport cost her roughly $1m dollars, add agency and other bribery charges she most have spent close to $2m if not more.I watched a documentary about Dominican republic passport of how wealthy people acrose the globe who loot there country of origins of there patrimony do everything humanly possible to get that passport and because its a commonwealth country on a Caribbean island. Its has a law that protect it citizens from been extradited any where in the world . The scattering details are enormous to mention. She knew what she was doing whilst why she was smart enough to get that passport Asap.she is protected and enjoying her spoilt in UK, our common patrimony she looted,and for your info Nigerian govt where just able to lay its hand on 1% out of 100 of what that woman stole. Na small thing Abacha own carry pass her. D margins is small like an ant head, if you know you know. She has recovered from her illness using too much money with the best medical health care at her disposal. What money can do .even bubu de munu can attest to that, after all he got the best health care in UK and his life sperm was increased .power of good medical facilities.if magu de zombie and all his zombies cronies in EFCC like they shd involved queen of England,Trump, No body can touch Danzinie. D woman too sharp abeg. But there is a reason why Karma was called a bitch. It will showly catch up with her
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by GoodofNaija: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Smart?

Young man, these people have looted your future. But then again you don't care. I'm sure your planned or executed move just like other black youths there is to travel to western countries to become second class citizens, while your country goes to the dogs.

When you get there and you see real discrimination, you will join the black lives matter campaign.

People like Deizani have stolen enough money to be kings in any country. You on the other hand will feel the full impact of white against black discrimination anywhere you go.

How easy is it for you to believe the statement coming from this government?

A government that's glaringly covering up thieves is calling someone else a thief and you believe them.

You must be the direct opposite of your name!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by MrBONE2(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Stay Safe ma'am.

#Bring Back our Yam and Cassava grin

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2020
jchioma:

Wiseoldman, if you are truly wise, you will see the sense in my post. Did you even read the link at all? The reference you made about applying for visa to work overseas show you lack sense old man.

Take it easy Chioma.

You cracked me up with the way you took the old man to the cleaners!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Foolishbuhari: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

Exactly, how can a perty of oshiomole, gandollar, tinubu, uduaghan, etc fight corruption? Apc is just pdp that covers its tracks better.

Do they cover their tracks? No! They do it openly, rub it in our faces and tell us we can do sh1t about it

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Ade3131:
Just when you're trying so hard to hold on to the thinnest thread of hope for this country, you come online and read comments such as the one below! At first, an open minded reader would think he's one of the beneficiaries of the stolen largees.... Bros, Yes all those you listed are registered or known cases but my concern is that why do you think the EFCC should follow a particular order in trying those suspects? If they choose to start with Madam, so be it.

Like I use to tell people. Yes, APC is corrupt. Yes, they're a group of refurbished PDP. Yes, the fight against corruption is corrupt in itself or lopsided. But hey! Let's appreciate there's even a one-sided fight against corruption for now. We used to have a regime where they was no shit done to curb the menace. Maybe when the table turns and power change hands, they'll be another one-sided fight against those who are there today. Then little by little, we will get there. Half bread like they say is better than poff-poff. Or would you rather they allow her go scot-free and consequently encourage the coming generations to loot once they get into public office?

Wont it be best to catch closest apples rather than when they abscond and take same pattern Dieziani has taken?

What if her case consumes all the time of this administration without even a mention on others?

There are stronger cases even with video evidences that has been ignored over one which is still based on allegement..
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by membranus: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

Stay Safe ma'am.

Being an enemy of our common good,

Play into the hands of your enemies ma'am.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Rolexjerry(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

I re-registered today from 2016: don't call a dog a bad name to hang it.

I had to because some things had to be set straight here, really. How do you think you are helping by the silly, unintelligent comments you all make?

You have a grudge with the government, fine; but don't make justify one evil with another. Let's deal with Madueke first, leave this government for posterity.
Same way we can deal with the government now and leave Madueke for posterity.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by lekankolade(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
As I read through the comments here, I feel sorry for my dear nation....not until we deal with the mentality of this thief is our thief , the anti corruption movement will be a joke... Let’s support the PRESENT THIEVES IN ARRESTING THE PAST THIEVES , then we wait for NEXT THIEF/SAINT( if God may have it ) to deal with the Present Thieves when the power turn...let’s not support the enemies of our country just because he/she is our tribe, religion or political party
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Smartypant: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Ain't you being a bloody hypocrite here? "Let's deal with Madueke first" But Babachir Lawal our rich grass cutter is walking freely.

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Aisha's Aide is still gallivanting freely...

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Maina and other theives in this bastard administration are reinstated.

Please, I don't have time for Grade 8 like you.

Au revouir!!!

Blind brainwashed IPIG mumus like you deserve the kind of treatment that is being given to the terrorist fool in this article below.

A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) official who accused Hope Uzodinma, governor of Imo state, of “secretly approving rural grazing reserves for herdsmen”, has been charged with terrorism, according to PUNCH.

Ambrose Nwaogwugwu, director general of the new media centre of the opposition party, made the allegation in a Facebook post.

Subsequently, the Imo state government arraigned him in court. The charge sheet marked 0W/217c/2020, stated that Nwaogwugwu, 29, accused the governor of constructing a rural grazing area for herdsmen in the state.

Nwaogwugwu allegedly accused the governor of having plans to rename Imo State University (IMSU), after Abba Kyari, former chief of staff to the president who died from COVID-19 complications.

The governor has since denied the allegation.

It was also alleged that Nwaogwugwu had accused Uzodinma of planning to divert N5.2 billion meant for pensioners in the state.

He was said to have posted all these accusations against the governor on Facebook between March and May 2020.

Nwaogwugwu was arrested and taken into custody by the Department of State Services on May 28, 2020.

On Friday, the defendant was arraigned on a four-count charge bordering on terrorism, cyberbullying, defamation, and attempting to incite citizens against the governor.

Part of the charges read: “That you, Ambrose Nwaogwugwu, on April 20, 2020, in Owerri, within the jurisdiction of this court, knowingly and intentionally posted on your Facebook wall through a computer network that governor Hope Uzodinma is to rename Imo state university to Abba Kyari university for helping him out in the supreme Court, which you know to be false for the purpose of causing annoyance, insult, injury, hatred, ill will and needless anxiety to the governor and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 24 (1)(a)(b) of Cybercrimes (Prohibition etc) Act 2015.

“That you, Ambrose Nwaogwugwu, on March 23, 2020, in Owerri, within the jurisdiction of this court, knowingly published on your Facebook page that governor Hope Uzodinma has inaugurated an undercover RUGA commissioner and has made available a large expanse of land for the takeoff of the RUGA project in Ngor Okpala which act is deliberately done with malice and which is seriously intended to intimidate Imo population and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 1(2)(b)(II) of Terrorism (Prevention) Act 2011.”

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-pdp-official-who-accused-imo-gov-of-giving-land-to-herdsmen-charged-with-terrorism
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2020
GoodofNaija:
...Don't you think charity should begin at home? Or what do you have to say about a government that's harboring thieves in itself but yet wasting resources on an alleged thief far beyond reach.....

The ones where we see bullion Vans and governor collecting bribes live, what have they done about it? Or do you see Nigeria having a future with the current lopsidedness and nepotism? C'mon you need to wake up!
Exactly my thinking sir.Since there is no sincerity in the so called anti-corruption fight, then let Nigeria continue to run in circles.God punish any zombie that talk about fighting corruption under this government.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Xfemt(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:
How this woman looted all these funds under Jonathan regime such the kind of leader he was.....No minister can try this under Buhari obviously...
another zombie spoted

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Meteng: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Esseite:

Not a supporter of crime but wont it be best to catch the apples closest?..

Akpabio is a Minister today
Silva is a Minister today
Amaechi is a minister today
Orji Uzor is a free man today
Ganduje is still Governor today
Uduaghan is walking majestically
Shettima is a Senator today
Alphabeta case file is gathering dust
Fashola is a minister today
Osibanjo's Nema is case closed
Sidika's school feeding is closed
NSA scandal has turned to play
NIA Oke world publicised scandal is gone..
Obasa fresh scandal is not corruption..
Maina is chilling
Okorocha is now a Senator
Theodore Orji is a senator today..
Ajimobi is a free man..
Aregbesola is minister today..
yari is living the dream..
Goje is cruising with his lagesse..
Oshiomole is party chair today..
Babachir lawal is making press statements..
Aishas aide is strolling through the capital..

When EFCC is ready, we would all know..

This is the EOD. I feel like clapping for you. If there's anything like e-clap, take a thousand claps.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Inda2020: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Nigeria's future has been in danger since 2015. People stopped supporting buhari's anticorruption campaign when they see unbelievable cover-ups by the same govt of its own party members and tribesmen.

What we know is charity begins at home not outside. You cannot be dirty and be trying to wash other people's clothes.

The problem of hypocrisy is that it yields no positive result. You can be sure even if they get the woman, they would still not be able establish a good case against her.

By now you should have known all the media hypes against the woman are just to deceive you and make you think they are working.
Plz everyone avoid this fellow they are part of the problem
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Inda2020: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up....the zoo future ain't bleak with retrogressive mallams running her,it ain't bleak with killer fulani shedding blood everywhere!!!

Hypocrites
plz everyone avoid this fellow they are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Antichristus: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Shame. Citizenship of the Dominican Republic does not prevent her from being extradited from the UK. In fact, if she's in the UK, Nigeria needs to liaise only with UK. Otherwise, give her the Umaru Dikko treatment - drug and pack her up into a shipping box and cargo her back to Nigeria.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by AfonjaConehead: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Inda2020:

plz everyone avoid this fellow they are part of the problem

Get behind me,s....

Yim: Islam

No wonder.

God will surely liberate and separate us from our enemies
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Afolabimills(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Stay Safe ma'am.
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.