Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship (48489 Views)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by VEE2010(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2020
In as much as I'm not in support of crime, I think the EFCC needs to step up its games if they really want to save this country from the scorching of corruption.
In management, there is what we called a "Quick-win or low-hanging fruit". We have them in Nigeria that the EFCC deliberately ignored, perhaps due to party affiliation. A very egregious case of bullion van transporting money to the residence of rulling party's chieftain during the general election speaks volumes about their type of anti-corruption. It should be a quick win for the EFCC if they are really not biased.
Why would you claim to be fighting corruption with vindictive tendencies?
Corruption is corruption no matter who is involved. We are all Nigerians and must be treated as such otherwise nobody will take us serious
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Afolabimills(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Inda2020:

Plz everyone avoid this fellow they are part of the problem
u and ur fulani terrorist govt are d real problem
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Law is very annoying ..... how can somebody who allegedly did wrong be protected to the level where she cant even be officially brought to answer whether she did it or not....law has too money loop holes for people to exploit.... it’s annoying..

That’s how a woman killed her husband, becos there’s not death sentence in her state, she was sentenced to 15years ...released on parole.... only for her to inherit all the property of the person she killed...
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by jaytee01(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:
How this woman looted all these funds under Jonathan regime such the kind of leader he was.....No minister can try this under Buhari obviously...
Some are already looting much more than this!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by fowlyansh181(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:
How this woman looted all these funds under Jonathan regime such the kind of leader he was.....No minister can try this under Buhari obviously...
you are deluded
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by geraldswallow: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Change the law like China if any politician is found guilty of corruption he or she will be hanged and you will see that these monkeys will run from politics
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by AntonVince: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:

Are you kidding me? grin cheesy
Nigerians are just too damn gullible.

What about Maikanti Baru's $25billion NNPC
And N378billion NLNG fraud?
https://punchng.com/25bn-contract-scam-order-efcc-probe-suspend-baru-indefinitely-falana-tells-buhari/

The billions stolen by Aisha Buhari's aide.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/breaking-n2-5-b-fraud-dss-finally-releases-aisha-buharis-adc-to-police/

The N13.5 billion looted by Sadiya Umar in the name of some phantom "school feeding"
program,

Hadi Sirika's stolen billions, etc?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Ewedegubbler: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
lol
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Roozzaay(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Smart move from the beautiful Deizani if you ask me.

Stay Safe ma'am.

What if i tell you're no different from the people you called hypocrites
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Roozzaay(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Extradition or no extradition, where is the peace and joy of having all the riches?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by babatee90(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Who cursed this country ffs imagine the so called intellectuals defending a thief who robbed them of their future all in the name of tribalism...glad my kids won’t come into this world to see Nigeria as their first country
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by jansonn(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Stay Safe ma'am.
We're really doomed in this country oo, so you'd support these broad day thief just because you're from same region!! I give up on the youths in this country, una suffer never reach anywhere yet

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Dis is my first time on nairaland. Here are my observations:
1. Dis forum thrives on division and tribal bigotry ( cos controversy is gud business)
Make no mistake, there are only 2 tribes in Nigeria: d rich and d poor.
2. Most people on this forum are tribal bigots and unintelligent
As for d topic on discuss:
Two wrongs never made a right. Whoever is guilty of corruption whether their in government or not, white or black, irrespective of d tribe should be brought to justice.
Sincerely, when i read most of d views of youth expressed on dis forum i cant help but weep 4 d future of dis country. Dis division and tribalism handed by d former generation has not yielded any positive result, infact they av fail us , fail themselves on all levels. Youth need 2 wake up and chart a new course 4 ourselves. Stop tribalism and sentiment.
Religious sanctimony and sentiment, d bane of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by whirlwind7(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

I re-registered today from 2016: don't call a dog a bad name to hang it.

I had to because some things had to be set straight here, really. How do you think you are helping by the silly, unintelligent comments you all make?

You have a grudge with the government, fine; but don't make justify one evil with another. Let's deal with Madueke FIRST, leave this government for posterity.

Here's one rëtard sounding govt bitch sad

Your govt couldn't prosecute thieves right under it's nose FIRST, yet it is itching to go after those overseas. Has your govt even shown any atom of seriousness in the fight against corruption?

Left for me, Madueke can rot in jail. But I guarantee you that this lame govt can't prosecute her. They haven't got the moral gumption nor the brains to do that.

Let's deal with Madueke first? You and who?
Sure, go ahead. What's stopping you?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by cooldipo(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Maina has cleared his name......he helped unearth corruption in govt and they decide to fight him through the media. i watch an indepth interview he granted where he promised he can even help this govt recover more money but he need the support of the President to be able to have a direct access to report directly to the president as he claimed even many people surrounding Buhari are part of the criminal gang......the good example of thief roaming free is the Mr Grasscutter!

JasonScoolari:
Ain't you being a bloody hypocrite here? "Let's deal with Madueke first" But Babachir Lawal our rich grass cutter is walking freely.

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Aisha's Aide is still gallivanting freely...

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Maina and other theives in this bastard administration are reinstated.

Please, I don't have time for Grade 8 like you.

Au revouir!!!
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Afolabimills:
u and ur fulani terrorist govt are d real problem

Stop being stupid, use ur brain,if u av any at all
SAY NO 2 TRIBALISM AND SENTIMENTS
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by diziki: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
She surrendered all her jeweleries. It seems they really wish to naked her.

They seized all her properties, bank accounts but Naija is very rich o.

Upon all the monies, e still stand gidigba.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by frank41(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2020
osydennyz:

Can you just go through what you have typed?
'No minister can try this under buhari obviously'
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Sunnyja: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people she plundered their country's resources.

To all those mentioning, tell your woman to stop running around, the law will eventually catch up with her and you all can go to court to complain that the EFCC lacks moral rights to prosecute her because Tinubu, Babachir Lawal and co are yet to be prosecuted or that the EFCC must first charge those in the current administration.

Can you all read and hear yourselves? Pathetic!
Hope you are not confuse?! There was a time she wanted to come and stand trial here, you and some charlantants refused claiming she was evading justice and Ibori treatment in a foreign country. A country that couldn't prosecute those who used IDPs'funds to clear grasses in the desert right here is seriously searching for a lady in a far Dominican republic. What a joke!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Slic1: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
If you know the amount of money EFCC have spent with no ending in sight you will be marvelled. Why waste the little resources chasing shadow this is 5years on. Spend the money recover stolen funds from the local thieves which is a lot easier. Who do they want to impress the international community or ...

hushpanda:

Bro, siddon. I no even understand your unproven assertions. Madueke has a long standing prosecution charges and the only way you exonerate her is by asking that other people be prosecuted before her. Is that how you would defend her in the UK, US where she is wanted.

Somebody stole billions and is clearly guilty and on the run and your are here saying another person did this and did that. You are in over your head with the nairaland likes.

BYE.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by sanpipita(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
This is old news
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by PROPHETmichael: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Let me also go and get my Dominica citizenship. grin
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by senatordave1(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

The day I saw this guy's picture ehn, I was almost crying.

The guy lean sotay I know say hunger bad.

Yet, here he is, posting shit.

Hunger never start for you.

When it finishes with you, you'll probably vaporise into thin air.

So he is an Igbo guy pretending to be a deltan? Does it mean that most of those claiming ss here are igbos?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by 12inchess: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
I don't like commenting on issues like this because I feel the country is hopeless as per corruption and development. But just this last time. Let me let you all know something. It's not only Diezanni dat stole that money. The money was stolen on behalf of some very powerful people in Nigeria. The same corrupt people you all hail at parties for throwing money around. The same people who looted the country dry over the years to poverty. These people don't care about APC or PDP or what you all argue here about. They party switch at the flick of an eye. They are both igbo and yoruba and hausa. They don't give a sh. it about tribe like you do. Their only identity is stealing. They are the owners of Nigeria. The ones who have benefitted from Nigeria and not our 'lazy youths' are on 30k N Power. They are the ones protecting her and in a system as corrupt and as useless as Nigeria's its a further waste of publics funds to attempt to follow up with this case. The hunter cannot catch the hunter.
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by YusufTheGreat: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Grade 8 zombies will storm this thread, weep uncontrollably and render their popular hymn "BRING OUR YAM OH MADUEKE"

But these hypocrites stylishly avoided the thread below where the Gen Buhari led administration in collaboration with his corrupt cronies are depositing some hard currencies worth billions of Naira into personal accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/5903747/buhari-government-2900-payments-worth#90312855

Stay Safe ma'am.
are You well at all?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by noakchukibadan: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Ain't you being a bloody hypocrite here? "Let's deal with Madueke first" But Babachir Lawal our rich grass cutter is walking freely.

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Aisha's Aide is still gallivanting freely...

"Let's deal with Madueke first" But Maina and other theives in this bastard administration are reinstated.

Please, I don't have time for Grade 8 like you.

Au revouir!!!
You mean grade 8 zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by egoldman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

I re-registered today from 2016: don't call a dog a bad name to hang it.

I had to because some things had to be set straight here, really. How do you think you are helping by the silly, unintelligent comments you all make?

You have a grudge with the government, fine; but don't make justify one evil with another. Let's deal with Madueke first, leave this government for posterity.

Yes nice one from you, deal with Madueke's corruption and leave BUBU's own to posterity, wonderful idea.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by egoldman(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:
Madueke is one hell of a woman. She should be speedily extradited and made to face her charges.

She is an international criminal who for God knows why, is being defended by the very people she plundered their country's resources.

To all those mentioning, tell your woman to stop running around, the law will eventually catch up with her and you all can go to court to complain that the EFCC lacks moral rights to prosecute her because Tinubu, Babachir Lawal and co are yet to be prosecuted or that the EFCC must first charge those in the current administration.

Can you all read and hear yourselves? Pathetic!

It is you that should hear yourself, by telling us what has been delaying EFCC from arresting and prosecution the two people you mentioned, is it lack of evidence of crime?
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by egoldman(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
hushpanda:

Bro, siddon. I no even understand your unproven assertions. Madueke has a long standing prosecution charges and the only way you exonerate her is by asking that other people be prosecuted before her. Is that how you would defend her in the UK, US where she is wanted.

Somebody stole billions and is clearly guilty and on the run and your are here saying another person did this and did that. You are in over your head with the nairaland likes.

BYE.

Stop making fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rubbish. We are no more fooled by Buhari's fake corruption fight. His regime has produced several Dezianis so who are they fooling?
Mtcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by frog12: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
frog eyes get protection.
leader is asleep again. buhari should negotiate with dominica president to revoke her diplomatic passport.

Islie:
Diezani: Setback in extradition moves over ex-minister’s Dominica Republic citizenship

https://thenationonlineng.net/diezani-setback-in-extradition-moves-over-ex-ministers-dominica-republic-citizenship/
Re: Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Islie:
Diezani: Setback in extradition moves over ex-minister’s Dominica Republic citizenship

https://thenationonlineng.net/diezani-setback-in-extradition-moves-over-ex-ministers-dominica-republic-citizenship/

This woman has been on the run ,,
She siphoned our money
That's why she has been on the run
She knows she is guilty..

OMG ,, how did this woman amass all this huge sums of money ..

People are wicked
Our public servants are wicked ..
It's not gonna stop
It's not gonna stop unless there is revolution...

GEJ just allowed his public servants to Siphon as much as they want under his nose

This woman's greed and abuse of office baffles me ....

Those her jewelries that was found worth in millions of dollars was not only what she encroached,,
This woman just turned our Treasury as her wallet ....
God have mercy ...

So people are stealing this huge sums of money and walking along free ,, to the extent of seeking asylum in a foreign country ...

This woman is heartless
This woman is very very heartless...

Despite her salaries
Despite her allowances ...
Despite the contracts she influences
It was not okay for her ....

Who is she stealing all these huge sums of money for ...
Who is she packaging it for ?...

Her Karma will surely meet her ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / So Amnesty International Was Right Afterall? / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.