Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,904 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad (931 Views)

Something Toxic Just Entered Me ! / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by dobrinswizzy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Assuming you and a girl are madly in love but she got admission into the university or travel abroad

Would you continue the relationship or not?

Cause I heard from most people when she entered school she has entered another world entirely
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by Akukaliaa(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
cry
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by aaking(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Assuming you and a girl are madly in love but she got admission into the university or travel abroad

Cause I heard from most people when she entered school she has entered another world entirely

So people's opinion is what you will use b4 u will marry.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by dobrinswizzy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin
aaking:

[s]
aaking:

[/s]
aaking:

No baba, heard a lot of people saying that stuff regretting and my bae is getting admission very soon
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by Vyzz: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will take it that I am not the only one dating her
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by aaking(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
grin grin[s][/s]
No baba, heard a lot of people saying that stuff regretting and my bae is getting admission very soon

That doesn't mean that she'll cheat on you. But don't be her pay master
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by dumininu01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
dobrinswizzy:

it depends but it ends in tears most of the time cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by godwinjessica: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by Kaykay999(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
It will be a hell for you bro
Just monitor her to know when she changes

If she still comes back to you then she loves you.
Just make sure you bang her hole well well now and get ready
grin grin smiley
Link up with sharp sharp babes ooo
No cry ooo
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by Oluromantic: 1:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes u can but it's no more love, remove emotions and just see her as an occasional sex instrument. Anytime she comes home on holiday or ASUU strike, strike her pussy very well so she would know she have you at hand whenever shes home. Whatever makes a girl gain admission and you did not, you shd know she will introduce pride as a matter of level don change so d best u can do is to keep her as sex equipment while you find ur love somewhere else
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by roybanjo100(m): 4:03am On Jun 24, 2020
95% possibilities that it will surely end in tears....My advise, just see her as a normal friend with benefits
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by paulolee(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2020
my guy that ticket just be like arsernal to win ucl, e don cut already......just move on and forcast anther wan..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
95% possibilities that it will surely end in tears....My advise, just see her as a normal friend with benefits
and this girl is a Virgin actually, am really sure

She always claim she love me this and that
But I don't actually know how it will be if she enter school
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Just Entered School Or Travel Abroad by roybanjo100(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
and this girl is a Virgin actually, am really sure

She always claim she love me this and that
But I don't actually know how it will be if she enter school
the truth is, if u can try ur best to disvirgin her, it will be an advantage for u, as the saying goes, girls dont forget who disvirgin them......BUT if she goes to sch like that, trust me, there are more smart guys out there...she's gone for good

(1) (Reply)

What Sites Can I Meet Young Women Looking To Meet Up/Date? / How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend / Help Spread: What Is MRNA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.