Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,738 members, 7,824,093 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (60684 Views)

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by dre11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
We don’t need your money. We need her VIRGINITY’, abductors tell family of missing student

The abductors of a 20-year-old female student of the Bauchi State University Gadau have sent a disturbing message to her family, saying that they don’t need ransom money but the victim’s virginity.

The anguish of family of Patience Kushi, a 100 level Pharmacology student, was further compounded when another message came from her captors claiming that the abducted lady was dead.

Patience’s father, Mr Emmanuel Kushi, a retired civil servant, told Daily Sun that the family’s ordeal began on Wednesday, June 24, when his daughter left the house and has not been seen since then.

‘Your daughter is with us ( CONFRETANITY) we don’t need your money, we only need her virginity. Don’t even think of looking for her,’ a message from her purported abductors was sent via Patience’s phone to her family

Speaking with journalists at his house on Saturday, Kushi said his daughter left his younger brother’s house at Rafin Zurfin in the state where she had been living for over three years to his house in Karin Tafawa when she was abducted.

He explained that ‘she left on that fateful at about 2:00 pm. She told my younger brother that she was coming to my house at Kafin Tafawa (a distance of about four kilometres) to pick something and he gave her permission to come.

‘By evening my younger brother’s wife kept calling her line to know if she had arrived but there was no response; they thought she was working at my house.

‘Later on, they tried again but the number was now switched off. Then the next day (Thursday) at about 1:00 pm, her aunt, my younger brother’s wife, called me and asked why I retained Patience and didn’t let her go back and she asked if there was any problem.

‘I told her that I didn’t see Patience because she had not come to my house. She expressed shock about what I told her and she then said she will call her friend to confirm.’

The father explained that his brother’s wife told him that when she called Patience’s friend he told her that he too tried calling her that same Wednesday and that though her number rang, there was no response.

‘So, he sent a text message to her number, then there was a reply from her number that: “do you think you will ever see her again? Fool,” he stated.

Kushi said he returned from the farm on Thursday and saw a text message on his phone sent from the abductors using his daughter’s number which read: “Father, your daughter is with us ( CONFRETANITY we don’t need your money what we need is her virginity. Don’t bother looking for her.”

Patience’s father said that he received another text from the kidnappers Saturday morning, this time informing him that she was dead.

‘This morning, at exactly 10.25 am, they sent me another text message and said: “She is dead”. We’ve been trying to call her but he number has been switched off.’

He said that the family has reported the matter to the Yelwa Divisional Police Headquarters.

Kushi said that the family has resorted to prayers to seek God’s intervention to bring their daughter back safely as they await the outcome of a police investigation.

He described his daughter as well-behaved and very obedient, that ‘she always jokes with me and if you see us, you’ll think she is my granddaughter.’

The mother of the abducted student said she has been disturbed since she heard the news on Thursday.

‘I have not been finding it very easy since I got the news that she was nowhere to be found. I got the news on Thursday afternoon. One thing I know is that my daughter is not dead. I believe she will come back alive,’ Patience’s mother said.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer of the Bauchi State Command, DSP Ahmed Wakil, confirmed the incident and said that the police were currently investigating the matter.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/we-dont-need-your-money-we-need-her-virginity-abductors-tell-family-of-missing-student/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by DayDreamer05(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Virginity kwa?!

Many abductors are now senseless, should in case you don't know.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by EwuGambia: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen

undecided

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Mayng01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
You don’t need their money but her virginity: this must be a ritual/ voodoo madness. I prayed she’s rescued safely.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Righteousness89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen

656 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by donbachi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
The whole thing is becoming unbecoming...kidnapping for ransom to kidnapping for virginity...i dont just get it.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by chariisGRACE(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
The kidnappers are her fellow students.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Long story short, they kidnapped her to rape her? These people need to face the firing squad.

33 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Long story short, they kidnapped her to rape her? These people need to face the firing squad.
relating to this, please kindly remind me why extra judicial killing is wrong. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
joseph1832:
relating to this, please kindly remind me why extra judicial killing is wrong. angry
My dear I'm so angry right now. What is happening to our society??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joseph1832(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear I'm so angry right now. What is happening to our society??
honestly, I don't know. The abnormal is now normal and what's worse, people don't even care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Olabode971(f): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
In this aspect... Na Amadioha express the parent need to summoned.. NPF is tantamount to Nothing pertaining this case.
#PeaceOut

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by merieam16(f): 1:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Ikan nbe!
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Justdogood(m): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Lanretoye(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020
How did they know she is virgin?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by techmo(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Na wa this country tire. Me

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by StrikeBack(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Wetin una wan use virginity do
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by layzie: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2020
There is something very fishy about this kidnapping.

Y bother to contact the family at all since u want nothing from them

27 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by onome2013: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Really short of words. Unless God is not the creator of this earth. The secret must come out and the kidnappers SHALL be apprehended . How can any human being will be so Wicked to send such message to parents. God except you are not existing as we believed , let your anger fall on them to come out with your daughter alive. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Islie: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2020
We only need your daughter’s virginity – Kidnappers tell parents

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/28/we-only-need-your-daughters-virginity-kidnappers-tell-parent/

The wickedness of a mans heart can't been comprehend. That its repented God for creating man

Human souls doesn't mean anything to the wicked.

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by sirjoggy(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Yah Allah we will not be sacrificial lamb for evils doer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by BOOZELEE: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
It is time to bring back televised execution of criminals so that anyone intending to commit crime will watch,fear and have a change of heart. angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by playapayaski: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
The perpetuators knew she was a virgin before the abduction.. Hence its an inside job, friends or family.
Too bad

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joyandfaith: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
playapayaski:
The perpetuators knew she was a virgin before the abduction.. Hence its an inside job, friends or family.
Too bad

that is why it is very stupid for girls to be discussing their sexuality with friends.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Damn
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Kaybaba5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
A crazy world

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by KingAzari: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
useless stupid cult group led by bbcmannagrillz!!!
they will soon be caught.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
At least this confirm a little about my stand on the escalating rape case in Nigeria.. most rape cases now are for ritual purpose (most victims are virgin and underage), not for sexual excitement (no fun in it though). Most case of rape which lead to death are for ritual purposes, well there are some that are not meant for ritual purposes, those ones are carried out by thugs and people who aren't sane, but it hardly leads to death, because some sex with consent are "hard cored" than rape (sex don't kill easily)..
But the escalating cases in Nigeria is as a result of ritual purposes, because after carrying out the act, they murder the victim? That's two different crime.. (1st degree murder)... Our girls and boys should be prayerful and vigilant that my advice, ritualist are moving in that trend now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.