Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,854 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (60704 Views)

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joyandfaith: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
D̶i̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶?̶ ̶S̶u̶r̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶.̶ ̶O̶b̶t̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶o̶b̶t̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶o̶b̶t̶u̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶x̶t̶a̶p̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶g̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶l̶a̶m̶ ̶D̶a̶u̶r̶a̶'̶s̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶S̶e̶x̶a̶u̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶.̶e̶.̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶g̶g̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶d̶i̶l̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶.̶

trash
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by krushdripper(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
onome2013:
Really short of words. Unless God is not the creator of this earth. The secret must come out and the kidnappers SHALL be apprehended . How can any human being will be so Wicked to send such message to parents. God except you are not existing as we believed , let your anger fall on them to come out with your daughter alive. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
I observe your command of prayer, please offer some additional prayers for Leah Sharibu.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mayng01:
You don’t need their money but her virginity: this must be a ritual/ voodoo madness. I prayed she’s rescued safely.

They have been collecting ladies lingerie for ritual. Soon they will be abducting in order to collect virginity blood for ritual.

The hush fool being held in Dubai may have acquired similar power with which he used to scam people.

Funny enough reading this thread are people more deadly than these very abductors.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
bizzibodi:
Mankind natural enemy is MAN.....even dog dnt eat dog.....those demons need to be sent back to hell where they belong.

Buhari will take them to aso rock, feed them and draft them into the army.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by McGg: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen

You're the confused!
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by capitalzero: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
You mean coitus history, Google Urologist?

Coitus is not appropriate. Before you correct someone, check all the facts. Sexuality or sex is more appropriate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by emmnprince(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Later, with innocent faces before the camera, they will blame the devil when they are caught and about to be prosecuted.

I find it hard to understand the rationale behind their disturbing messages. Abductors these days have become viler and mean, with no human feeling.

So sad! We hope the "death message" is untrue.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
gideonchi:
Check out the great solutions for mineral exploration for Geoscientist, Earth related professionals, Geotechnical and Enginneers.

Also subscribe to get free videos and ideas for mining Business and Investment in Nigeria on weekly basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo

okay...how
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by hollywater: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
In the Name of JESUS, we send Confused Confusion into their camp! Fight yourselves and Release that young girl in the Name of JESUS... Amen
I wonder why you have not send this your confusion to Shakau and his Boko Haram group.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by frog12: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
why idiots like you dey post stupid pictures

picture of a goat with sunglass

EwuGambia:

undecided
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by WizzyVine: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Things are not adding up. The kidnappers were really her co-students. You can only find 'Confraternity' in school. How could she have been taken on a day she was to visit her father's house to 'pick something?' What's that something that she could not mention to her aunt?

Since the kidnappers needn't anything from her parents, why did they have to contact them? Is she with her boyfriend? Did they work this out to be alone together? So many questions begging for answers. I pray the whole truth gets exposed.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Originalmaya11(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
End times
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by fof1: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:

undecided

Are U Confused Confusion? Warey...
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
joseph1832:
honestly, I don't know. The abnormal is now normal and what's worse, people don't even care.
sadly, its just the begining.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by Theboss100(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
onome2013:
Really short of words. Unless God is not the creator of this earth. The secret must come out and the kidnappers SHALL be apprehended . How can any human being will be so Wicked to send such message to parents. God except you are not existing as ( I ) believed , let your anger fall on them to come out with your daughter alive. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
Pay attention to the letter in bracket. Don't force blindness on everyone. Speak for yourself. Always use I not WE. May JEHOVAH Rescue her if she's still alive. Amen
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Coitus is not appropriate. Before you correct someone, check all the facts. Sexuality or sex is more appropriate.
Lol. I'm correct son. Pick a dictionary, check the meaning of sexuality and report back to me. Pick your advice and use it on yourself smiley
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by earnit1: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
oh
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by luluosas(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
May her abductors never know peace all the days of their lives in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by row2ray(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
I honestly hope she’s alright but I believe she lost her virginity intentionally and doesn’t know how to explain to her parents... why would a call be made about the virginity specifically?
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by mii4u(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
[sup][/sup]i
MajorOvakporaye:
useless stupid cult group led by bbcmannagrillz!!!
they will soon be caught.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by capitalzero: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I'm correct son. Pick a dictionary, check the meaning of sexuality and report back to me. Pick your advice and use it on yourself smiley

Thank you sir.
Dad , I will soon come for your burial be that.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by joyandfaith: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
L̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶P̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶P̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ smiley

arrogant boy
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by greypencils: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria is due for military take over.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ladies,PLEASE don't go announcing your virginity!

Lie, pretend or pray to not tell the wrong person.

So the police can't find her with the help of her network provider?

May she escape and come home unharmed in Jesus name
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SirMichael1: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Thank you sir.
Dad , I will soon come for your burial be that.
Okay. But Son, I didn't kill my father and you'll not kill me. smiley
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by mimimile93: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
[/s]
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by mimimile93: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
Ladies,PLEASE don't go announcing your virginity!

Lie, pretend or pray to not tell the wrong person.

So the police can't find her with the help of her network provider?

May she escape and come home unharmed in Jesus name
As if there's any virgin in Nigeria. Any naija girl from 6yrs is useless
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
joseph1832:
relating to this, please kindly remind me why extra judicial killing is wrong. angry

When u see the way they are handling evens case like a joke how do u expect these ones to learn or know the severity of their crime. undecided

When will justice be served if at all.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by K4daniel: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sorry do they kidnap in the UK or Europe?

Safety of lives and protection is difficult in this part of the world. God is our protection.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by yelei(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm sure that girl is from a Christian family
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by capitalzero: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirMichael1:
Okay. But Son, I didn't kill my father and you'll not kill me. smiley

Dad, internet is for boys. Stop messing around.
Re: Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
God of vengeance visit the camp of her abductors now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.