Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal (85843 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Kissiemu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nna men!

This is the first thread I enter n I don't know what to say...

Somebody tell me what to say biko....

Nna men!
What can a niggah do?
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
ERockson:
No mercy for desperate slay queen that want to impress men and suppress other ladies with their body. Olosho lipsrsealed
I think she wants to look good on i.g, take backside pics with tight gown grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Kissiemu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
oglalasioux:

Was the switch on before you put the bulb or was it off before you put the bulb?

Whichever answer you give, it's your fault why the bulb didn't work.
Nna men!

You are a guy man!

Hahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Goodman247: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Does Nigeria doctors know anything about cosmetic surgery, how can you give yourselve to that quack to be butchered, common sense is not common
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by rovher: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
I remember this chic that year ... lipsrsealed ...
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by saheedbadmus(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am speechless .. motola na u no get itelorun.. God almighty gave u a nice stature since you dey small ... u r cute and av a luvly shape .. am sure Nairalanders who are from Shomolu go sabi u ..
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by paul100(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
foxxydude:
She needs to book appointment with these doctors ASAP grin
Lords of plastic surgery,if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by paul100(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
franchasng:
Big buttocks + flat tummy + slightly bent full legs = every man's dream woman's shape shocked shocked

Ladies please work on that body, especially your booty....forget the boobs, na only broke underfed boys de die for big breast.....big buttocks, flat tummy and full legs are the real deal wink kiss
Big Breast Gang are coming for you.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Daviestunech(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Skillsnigeria1:
Ok ooooo.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread to read more https://www.nairaland.com/5747808/learn-satellite-dish-tv-installation

The number on the site is not on WhatsApp
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dedetwo:

This Anu Adepoju guy cannot be far from Oluwole.
We are proud of both... Igbos hope to av such..
Igbos girl depend on yorubas to correct their errors grin
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by heendrix(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
kissGuys:
I cant even waste my data seeing the video... Not because i am against plastic surgery...

But because i think the girl is stupid..

You felt the need to do plastic surgery.. You did.. And it went south.. So

Why crying foul?

... Besides you should research and go to professionals and not those that will charge less and do a terrible job...

No be dsame surgery we toke makinwa dem do

Abeg go and sit dan!..

grin grin
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by mannyiyke: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
IMASTEX:
Artificial body reconstruction is a misplaced priority & values.
Upon say she fine well well? She's very beautiful. She messed up!
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by DexterousOne(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
ednut1:
money wey una suppose invest. i blame all the old fools spoiling them with money she

Naija big men

Na their way
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mtchew.
Advise yourself hanty, na we send you? undecided
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by earnit1: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by YoungAncient1: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
1.2m wey you for give me make I spend time pray for you to get biiiiiggggg brain.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by InvertedHammer: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
/
People just love to complain.
If she didn't do it right the first, go back for a second time. Dead people don't complain.
/
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by offset67(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you like, hang yourself I don't care
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by madridsta007(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
TheRebel:
This should serve as a lesson. angry

Knowing humans, especially females, it wont.
Once they have access to N1.2m, they will send the Dr. Anu an email.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHE FORCE YOU?

YOU CARRY YOUR LEG GO SEE PEPPER YOU DEY TALK NONSENSE

SHEY NA BIG NYASH AND BRESS UNA WANT UNA GO GET AM

FOOLISH WOMEN

IF U NO LIKE WETIN GOD GIVE YOU WHEN YOU GO BACK TELL AM HE GO Change am for you
That's why our politicians travel abroad for treatment you have justified it today. So something that's wrong you can't accept the truth, if it is done the way you put it, then I don't think we would enjoy the science and technology we talking about today. change the way you approach things.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na the result of fake and artificial life be this. So tey dem do Brazilian hair and now Na Brazilian nyash dem want. Some women sha! Very soon men go dey drill fake Brazilian kpekus wey women get.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Bluffly: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
I really pitied her after watching the video. Sha, who sent her.

Meanwhile, May God not give us this kind of Kids. Watch the shameful Moment a Grooown ass man destroys his own mother's properties because she didn't grant his grown ass request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2jLWxHdCg
The mother should get him arrested simple.

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Billygee2u: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHE FORCE YOU?

FOOLISH WOMEN

IF U NO LIKE WETIN GOD GIVE YOU WHEN YOU GO BACK TELL AM HE GO Change am for you
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Billygee2u: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
ERockson:
No mercy for desperate slay queen that want to impress men and suppress other ladies with their body. Olosho lipsrsealed
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ajl: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHE FORCE YOU?

FOOLISH WOMEN

Have pity people. Even if she walked down to perform the cosmetic surgery by herself, it's not a free service. She paid for it and deserve a better service. That so called social media doctor is probably not qualified to perform cosmetic surgery because this is not the first case to go haywire.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by omoharry(f): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sey that money never reach to buy land ni? There is something wrong with young ladies In recent times.

The white female (Caucasians) lack what the black and Hispanic people have that is why they started undergoing surgeries just to get the full lips ,curves and bump that that your race has but they lacked .

What she did was not wise at all .She got carried away by our stupid socialite & celebrities with thier fake life .Now she is in a mess with a fortune spent for nothing .

These people she looks up to do not have any identity. They lack self esteem and self worth .They only interested in fashion and trying to outdo one another with thier vain life.

The funny thing is that these white people are going through these painful surgeries just to have some Africa features that they lacked. But here we are all imitating them.

She is already a pretty lady with a moderate boobs, what else is she looking for?

If oyinbo come today sey poo na food. You stupid and low esteem socialite will say they are right and will start eating poo as food .

Stupid ladies with no sense of pride . You people don't value your skin and features that is why you guys are doing all these nonsense all in the name of fashion.

Please next time use that money to bless the orphans and impact thier lives positively.

3 Likes

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by oochi123(f): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Why didn't you go for paded bum bum?
Foam bra dey,paded bum dey even artificial Carmel toe dey.
Na you do yourself o..get well soon sha
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Happyguy201: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2020
1.2 mil just to get big yansh? na waoo she would have paid me 10k i will fork her for yansh for a week e go big pass nicki minaj own

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Accepting yourself as you are is the best form of surgery.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Happyguy201: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.