Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal (85847 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by K4daniel: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Anything been added to what God gave you it's a Sin.

It has various consequences..God does not like it.

Women why go extra lengthy to deceive men with your body all just for that baba alaye.

May God forgive you omotola.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Carter4luv(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2020
this is exactly wat will be happening to young girls who dont appreciate God for creating dem the way they are.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Ejiphill09:
sad

Decency is far from our generation.

God please can we RE-Order the kind of girls you are sending to Earth?the ones you are sending now are faulty they don't seem to have sense.
What of the men undecided
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
money wey una suppose invest. i blame all the old fools spoiling them with money she
So is now a crime for a guy to spoil his girlfriend with gifts and money

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by seanblaise(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Covid-19 and Tuberculosis share similar symptoms. I can offer you free TB service anywhere you are in Lagos. We have more than 1000 health facilities in Lagos. Just call +2349024264746.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by teemac01(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Has she now repented?

make i know why

she fit dey find money to go do correction...
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Gee64: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Fake yash, fake borbi, fake face, fake to-to to scam fake Yahoo Boys who too are scammers!
What an ecocycle!
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Skillsnigeria1: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Daviestunech:

The number on the site is not on WhatsApp

This number 07068895656 was stolen recently,we are still working on the welcome back.you can Whatsapp us with the second number on the website 09077269910
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2020
If you are not sick and you have the mindset that God did not create you the way you wanted. Plastic and cosmetic surgery is a foolish and stupid way out. All what she is saying about and calling people hypocrites shows that she needs some learning. She thinks everyone is mad like her

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by chival(f): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2020
She still has the arrogance to say "some people never reach the level to do cosmetic surgery. " Ngwanu enjoy your level.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by mukthar2000(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2020
GOOD FOR HER , WHEN SHE DON'T APPRECIATE HOW GOD CREATED HER. FOCE THE CONSEQUENCE SISTER. BUT SORRY FOR THE PAINS.
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by xcelentattitude(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Damn!

Investment gone wrong

If to say e work, she for Don use am make at least times 10 of that amount.

Egungun wasn't careful enough.

May God have mercy on her soul and that of others.

Some will still do it today after watching this and some others tomorrow.

It's well with this generation.

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So is now a crime for a guy to spoil his girlfriend with gifts and money
its stupidity. Na sugar daddy dey give them the money. Use d money increase staff salaries
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by franchasng: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
that's your perogative.

Let me focus my energy on other things. There's more to life than impressing men who are not my preference.
Dokita abeg focus on your siringe and stethoscope jareh, men na scam cheesy
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by martineverest(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
I have never supported BBC pidgin, it represents retrogression. We moved from Queens English in the 60's to pidgin english in the 21st century ?

As for Anu and Omohtee, both of them have loose nuts upstairs
ur inferiority complex smells
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
its stupidity. Na sugar daddy dey give them the money. Use d money increase staff salaries
So you mean you can spend on the lady you're dating to look good
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you mean you can spend on the lady you're dating to look good
i dont date broke girls. She should use her own money to look good na
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
franchasng:
Dokita abeg focus on your siringe and stethoscope jareh, men na scam cheesy
you said that, not me
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Charly68: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
When you are not contented with divine endowment you will end up making a mess of what God has given you freely ..
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
i dont date broke girls. She should use her own money to look good na
Then You're not ready to be in a relationship
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Then You're not ready to be in a relationship
mind you i'm not in Nigeria. Where i am every partner sorts his or her bills. No parasites
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
mind you i'm not in Nigeria. Where i am every partner sorts his or her bills. No parasites
When did you leave for can*** last time i remember the airport just open wink
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When did you leave for can*** last time i remember the airport just open wink
naira marley no enter plane go abuja during lockdown Well there were planes flying for citizens of some countries and permanent residents
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
naira marley no enter plane go abuja during lockdown Well there were planes flying for citizens of some countries and permanent residents
So is that why you're shouting at me like i did something wrong
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So is that why you're shouting at me like i did something wrong
go and make ur own money. Stop waiting for man to spend on u

1 Like

Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by DAVE5(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Romanoff:
God no give you nyash, you say by force you must get, just negodu.

No ohh, God give her the one wey go carry her but she say she want the one wey she go dey carry, say God own no dey aiit

She wan be like Nicki Minaj

On the low: I don't even know if I shld feel pity for her or blast her, she say Nigerians nah hypocrite, but she forget say if to say the surgery pure nah we she go oppress say we no get money to do as she do or say no be our money
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by DAVE5(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:

Hahahah, great one

If nah our naija gals, u go go bankrupt cos I want date them, like say them no get hand to work

Naija gals ehn, make i no talk
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goodman247:
Nigerians are very cruel and wicked, they know how to mock somebody in an unfortunate situation, l hate this country
later they Complain of thieves and ARmeD robbers
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Millenniumlady(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
go and make ur own money. Stop waiting for man to spend on u
You'll spend on me or are you not a man ?
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
ModestGal:
Is plastic surgery a good thing? Seriously, I don't know
it is..... just that we don't like progress in this country
Re: Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
foxxydude:

Her parents go pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.