Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan (483 Views)

JMS3 Medically Certified Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure & Othér Ailments. / Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure And Reduces Heart Resting Rate. / Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure And Reduces Heart Resting Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan by Y4all: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Recently, there was this buzz about the 2-in-1 mattress aptly called the Divan mattress by its manufacturer, Winco Foam and I decided to do a review as this might be useful to someone that wants to purchase a mattress. Most especially if you do not have a bed frame and don’t plan on getting one, the Winco Divan Mattress is a superb choice.

First of all, the Divan mattress is a bed frame and mattress rolled up in one. Apparently, it eliminates the hassle and cost of buying both the bed frame and mattress separately. What is unique about this mattress is that the bed frame and mattress comes as one, not separately. It is designed to enhance comfort, also, it is affordable (https://www.wincofoam.com/product/divan/) and comes in different sizes. Notably, this mattress has an appealing design that naturally would suit any gender. (check the link for prices)

The Divan mattress is an absolutely sturdy mattress with a fabric that is soft to the touch and kind to the skin. It has the feel and looks of a regular mattress with the hard assurances of a bed frame. This is an absolutely convenient mattress for anyone who is looking to save costs without compromising style and comfort. You can choose to get either the standard or orthopedic model.

One drawback however about the Divan mattress is that by its very nature, it is hard to fit around corners, especially when you have to move it, as it is not as malleable as a conventional foam mattress.

Below is the specification of this mattress:
Fabric: Polyester and Tricot Cotton Fabric
Size : 2 sizes
Types: Standard foam and Orthopedic foam
Color: Blue, Red and for the Orthopedic Gold, Peach
Inner material: Combination of the Finest Wood and Quality Foam
Warranty: 2 years

The Winco Divan mattress is recommended for everyone but most especially for singles and students, it is more like a perfect fit for a single person, however, two people can lay on it. So, from me, if I’m to score this product without bias, it is a 7.5/10. I hope this helps. You can go ahead to review other household items you think might be useful in the comment session. Have a nice weekend.

Re: Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan by Simplyleo: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op, pls are they in Lagos? If yes, their specific Address.
Re: Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan by lightdream: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Show room address.
Re: Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan by Y4all: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
I found this address on their site, i hope it helps

https://www.wincofoam.com/contact/

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Dont Know About Male Masturbation / How To Get Rid Of Dust From Your House This Period. / Does Frequent Masturbation In Men Spark Off Seminal Vesiculitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.