Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,066 members, 7,832,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos (45952 Views)

Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Ibos with their herd mentality and penchant for falsehood and blackmail! What is being commissioned is the runway that Stella Oduah diverted its funds during the last administration. An airport cannot function without a runway, hence the non-operational status of the airport for over a year. Now that the runway has been fixed, normal flight operations can commence while the terminal building in the picture is completed. These same guys complaining here have been blackmailing the FG for 'deliberately' keeping the airport non-functional because of hatred for SE grin
Now the FG has responded by fixing the most essential part of the work, so that flight operations can commence, and these cretins are still making noise.
What exactly do you people want??

You need to get lost with your lies and spin!

Do you have links showing Senator Oduah diverted funds meant for the rehabilitation of AIIA, Enugu?

Even the runway you want to say is what’s being launched hasn’t been finished! Night landing facilities and other installations that would give it a category to be able to receive international flights are yet to be installed!
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by adelaja70(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

APC GOVEERNMENT

GOVERNMENT OF THE MORE YOU

LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE
Na APC governor you get?
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by adelaja70(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Do you have links showing Senator Oduah diverted funds meant for the rehabilitation of AIIA, Enugu?

Even the runway you want to say is what’s being launched hasn’t been finished! Night landing facilities and other installations that would give it a category to be able to receive international flights are yet to be installed!
Are you one of the engineers working there? Yes or No
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by alen4smith(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
thesicilian:

Why are they in a hurry to commission it if it's not yet completed? Of what use is an international airport whose "international wing" is still under construction?
the same you celebrated second Niger bridge that was built and commissioned on paper.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by marv1: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Scarm scarm scarm
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by nextstep(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
My brother, don't let hatred and self doubt cloud everything you see.
If they said, wait until the whole thing was finished, people will complain. Now they've opened it for use, albeit when not fully completed, people are saying na scam.

Here are pictures of an airport in USA being used while under repairs/rehabilitation, just to show you that this obtains worldwide, and passengers understand that these things take time. These are even the late-stage pictures, yet you can still see scaffolding, the entire upper section is unusable, and there are places where the whole floor is torn up.

I don't believe the residents of that state are crying marginalization, or accusing their Federal government of tricks.

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Chukkson: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iolo:
There are three different projects happening at Enugu Airport that I know of:

1. The runway is being reconstructed - this is what is being commissioned
2. The old / existing airport terminal Is being renovated - this is work in progress
3. A new terminal building is being built from scratch by CCECC - this is work in progress

Our journalists need to do better with communicating / explaining these things. It is three different projects being handled by different contracts with different completion dates.

How can they be commissioning just runway alone?

Isn't it laughable?

Why don't they wait until the project is fully completed before commissioning?

Why the hurry?

1 Like

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Chukkson: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
nextstep:
My brother, don't let hatred and self doubt cloud everything you see.
If they said, wait until the whole thing was finished, people will complain. Now they've opened it for use, albeit when not fully completed, people are complaining.

Here are pictures of an airport in USA being used while under repairs/rehabilitation, just to show you that this obtains worldwide, and passengers understand that these things take time. These are even the late-stage pictures, yet you can still see scaffolding, the entire upper section is unusable, and there are places where the whole floor is torn up.

I don't believe the residents of that state are crying marginalization, or accusing their Federal government of tricks.

Was the airport in the US commissioned while being incomplete?

They could have partially opened it for use without the whole ceremonial commissioning.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Alwaysachick: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Shame no catch that person that put ballon at the middle of the road?
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by nextstep(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chukkson:
Was the airport in the US commissioned while being incomplete?

They could have partially opened it for use without the whole ceremonial commissioning.

So the complaint is that Enugu airport was commissioned for use before repairs were fully complete? OK.

Me I don't mind, I'm happy I can use it again, I can be accused of accepting mediocre. It's OK I accept.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by gbosque10(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

APC GOVEERNMENT

GOVERNMENT OF THE MORE YOU

LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE
As if the governor of the state the airport dey no be PDP.
Abeg all of dem na same same
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Here you are

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/exposed-stella-oduahs-fraud-enugu-international-airport
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

Do you mean that they are using jokes to steal our money
apparently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Kingfolkzy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
When will Africans do things rightly
Building airport is right
Celebrating it have is hmmm
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by federalgodey: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
This image was taken when it was still under construction
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by thesicilian: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
alen4smith:
the same you celebrated second Niger bridge that was built and commissioned on paper.
I will pay you N50,000 to show me screenshots of any post of mine celebrating the second niger bridge.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Staro: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Useless president

Foolish followers
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Litmus: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
iLUCID:
Why the noise? Work is still ongoing. People just generally believe it’s trendy to complain

Na-wow o, folks on this forum. You'd think, by the way too many react to any arising situation in the country, that the world ends tomorrow and the story of how all nations feared is being reviewed. To read them, you’d think that evolution does not exist and that today's man arrived on earth fully realised as we know him.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Deepthoughts: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
FactBoyz:
In conclusion, work NEVER finish.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=656751205271809&id=100028108063443
Everything about buhari is twisted n made up just to create a fake impression of goodness where as the very opposite is the case
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by mentored: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
FactBoyz:
In conclusion, work NEVER finish.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=656751205271809&id=100028108063443

Hahahhahahahahahahahha

Welcome to naija
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Chukkson: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
nextstep:

So the complaint is that Enugu airport was commissioned for use before repairs were fully complete? OK.

Me I don't mind, I'm happy I can use it again, I can be accused of accepting mediocre. It's OK I accept.

The commissioning of an incomplete project is purely political which is wrong.

Finish up the project and take the full glory. It's that simple.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by jamjo: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
iLUCID:
Why the noise? Work is still ongoing. People just generally believe it’s trendy to complain

The noise is you justifying the nonsense that goes in the country, why commissioning an uncompleted airport that was closed in August 2019, they said will be open before Christmas 2019 from that to April 2020 still after one good year of closure they are commissioning half baked airport and you are here asking why the noise. I'm sorry but people like you are the problem of this country.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
That project will not be completed anytime soon. Only someone with an evil agender will declear an incomplete project as complete. I don't blame buhari, I don't blame minister of aviation. I blame Enugu state governor, south east governors, Ike ekweremadu and all south east leaders for hosting the minister for the commissioning of an uncompleted project as important as Akanu Ibiam airport.
They are a disgrace to us the easterners in particular and Nigeria at large.
God will punish all of them.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by dex4sure: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
fear Nigerian politicians

Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by alen4smith(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
thesicilian:

I will pay you N50,000 to show me screenshots of any post of mine celebrating the second niger bridge.
STFU
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by kllinxman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is this what was commissioned or old picture before commissioning ?
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Burruchaga71(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Where is the Airport?
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by writeprof(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Somebody should educate me please. Was this not the airport Ethiopian airlines planes used some time ago?
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
The lion share of the blame here lies with the igbo leaders that gather to commission this eyesore.
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by EMMY76: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
FactBoyz:
Nawa o

Am not surprised is it not buhari govt again. undecided
Re: The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos by leofab(f): 2:52am On Sep 01, 2020
gbosque10:

As if the governor of the state the airport dey no be PDP.
Abeg all of dem na same same
is it a state project ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / Facts About The New BRT Buses In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.