Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates (45923 Views)

Odozor 20, Graduates As Youngest Licensed-Pilot With Others / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2012

7 Likes

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
11m from Nigeria to Canada ,capital flight from underdeveloped economy to a developed one.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by chigo4u: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
@mevisbleek pls I need an audience with you. am due to arrive Canada early next year and I will like to find out some info and advice from ya. pls this is my emai please hilarious at me. thanks
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
@chigo, what kinda advise do u want my friend, what school are u going to and what course do u plan on taking?
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by chigo4u: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
excuse my late reply.. Am looking at environmental engineering. school should be between uregina or usask. one of the reasons I need your advice. pls lets talk privately. reach me by my mail above. thanks
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Manweysabi(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2012
@Mevisbleek, i have been following ur post on canada travelling thread. Though, i've gotten an admission in Memorial University. MA Economics, still awaiting medical. Do u hv any idea about how one can survive in dat pronvince as a Masters student? Thanks
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Manweysabi(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Your story is interesting and adventuruous... Hmm... Will really love to hear more from ur experiences
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
@manweysabi, Memorial University is in Newfoundland, Sorry but nothing dey happen for there. Tuition cheap for there but when u grad just relocate to toronto or Calgary. Why did u go for Masters in Economics, you would have gone for MBA @ Ryerson University or MBA in Oil and Gas @ University of Calgary.

I guess that your masters program has no internship. doing a program without internship is not adviseable cos after graduation you would be stucked cos Canadian employers would say u have no Canadian experience, na this kind thing dey make masters students do yeye job just to survive. I dont wanna scare u, i am just a realist.

Well, its all good when u enter i go give u my number make we relate i go let u know job u can be doing by the side.

ADVISE TO ALL NIGERIANS COMING TO CANADA FOR MASTERS, ALSO CHOOSE A PROGRAM THAT COMES WITH INTERNSHIP BECAUSE IT WOULD HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN. INTERNSHIP IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET JOB IN CANADA. ALSO U GUYS SHOULD NOT GO FOR MBA @ CARLETON UNIVERSITY, THE MBA PROGRAM FOR THERE NO MAKE SENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
mevisbleek: @manweysabi, Memorial University is in Newfoundland, Sorry but nothing dey happen for there. Tuition cheap for there but when u grad just relocate to toronto or Calgary. Why did u go for Masters in Economics, you would have gone for MBA @ Ryerson University or MBA in Oil and Gas @ University of Calgary.

I guess that your masters program has no internship. doing a program without internship is not adviseable cos after graduation you would be stucked cos Canadian employers would say u have no Canadian experience, na this kind thing dey make masters students do yeye job just to survive. I dont wanna scare u, i am just a realist.

Well, its all good when u enter i go give u my number make we relate i go let u know job u can be doing by the side.

ADVISE TO ALL NIGERIANS COMING TO CANADA FOR MASTERS, ALSO CHOOSE A PROGRAM THAT COMES WITH INTERNSHIP BECAUSE IT WOULD HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN. INTERNSHIP IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET JOB IN CANADA. ALSO U GUYS SHOULD NOT GO FOR MBA @ CARLETON UNIVERSITY, THE MBA PROGRAM FOR THERE NO MAKE SENSE
hello bro, got my visa on Monday to study at the university of winnipeg in Manitoba just to study pre-engineering courses and then transfer to any school of my choice but am looking at queens university to study elec/elect. Sir I would be very grateful if you can provide me a means to contact u, I need to have a chat with u.......will land in Canada in two weeks time.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
@mevisbleek

you did menial jobs for a while and then you landed a good job. then why are you still discouraging people? you say schooling in canada is easy then why are you still letting down? if you can do it why wont another person do it. I know of a lady from Kenya, went to Canada early twenties and now at late 30's now president of chamber of commerce in one of the provinces. please stop discouraging people to come to canada for a better life. Canada needs skilled immigrants and thats the truth.

and you look like someone with a questionable character for you to be involved in plagiarism, why things nor go hard you?

4 Likes

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
@diluminati,
my brother/sister please dont be upset. I was just advising people. I no dey discourage anybody. I am so sorry if i offended anyone. Please everyone come to canada e easy for here. Later, I don sign out.

Miss diluminati are u in Canada? If yes, where do u work. My advise has always been for everyone to really research before leaving Naija. I started this topic just to assist only Masters student cos I believe they possess more experience and are more matured.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Manweysabi(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2012
@mevisbleek, av sent u a mail. Check ur box. Thanks
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by justwise(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2012
mevisbleek: @diluminati,
my brother/sister please dont be upset. I was just advising people. I no dey discourage anybody. I am so sorry if i offended anyone. Please everyone come to canada e easy for here. Later, I don sign out.

Miss diluminati are u in Canada? If yes, where do u work. My advise has always been for everyone to really research before leaving Naija. I started this topic just to assist only Masters student cos I believe they possess more experience and are more matured.

Let me say this. . .if the idea of starting this topic is to drop your email address for private chat then forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by argent(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2012
@ justwise, I think you should read the guy's first post. He said wants to provide advice and no mails. If he can be of help in the way of advise to prospective masters student, then let him be (@ least for now).
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by justwise(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2012
argent: @ justwise, I think you should read the guy's first post. He said wants to provide advice and no mails. If he can be of help in the way of advise to prospective masters student, then let him be (@ least for now).

Manweysabi: @mevisbleek, av sent u a mail. Check ur box. Thanks

He added his email address and i removed it.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2012
Mevisbleek abeg help me find me meanial job lyk tea server,dish washer,farm worker anyone wey fit sponsor me temporary work visa,i hear say plenty 9jerians don go canada tru dz process..abeg help a brother,am inteligent and hardworking.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by MrGlobe(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2012
^
wtf!!! dude you better stay back in Nigeria. Are you for real

2 Likes

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
am for real...just need help even if it live-in care giver i can du it.....help bro
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
The dude is for real na, have you not heard of master dish washer and wiper? How about expert road sweeper? Find the guy something.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
otokx: The dude is for real na, have you not heard of master dish washer and wiper? How about expert road sweeper? Find the guy something.
yeye nigerians always quick to make fun of your fellow man. That doesnt stop him from actualizing his dream.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
diluminati:
yeye nigerians always quick to make fun of your fellow man. That doesnt stop him from actualizing his dream.
tell dem o
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
otokx: The dude is for real na, have you not heard of master dish washer and wiper? How about expert road sweeper? Find the guy something.
call me anytin u lyk,it a freeworld bro...cheers!!!
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by imperiouxx(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2012
@mevisbleek,

Really your post has no definite base. Encouragement (6.2%) transverses discouragement (91.5%), pointless issue (3.3%)
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mikkyangel(m): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2012
Mevisbleek, guy I dey enjoy ur flow jaree,most of this things u wrote are true.Na person wen never go,no no hw far.most n9ja guys just dey rush go new found land because the school fees is cheap!Or even Saask in Reginna whr population is abt 900k. They forget dt there are no jobs and boredom go kill them there.I prefer to pay huge tution fee so long as d school is situated in Calgary,Vancouver British Columbia or I fit manage toronto.While in Poland doing my masters,my best friend was an Indian and I swear,d amt of valuable info I got from this indian,if na to pay him money I no mind.But I need to ask u a question, someone coming for post graduate(1yr) programe,what are his chances of getting his papers after studies? Also is there a post graduate programme in sports in any of these big cities..Calgary, British Columbia and Toronto? Pls if u can email me mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com,with ur phone num let's talk.I dey Los Angeles Califoniaat d moment...love ur vibes and would love to relate with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
@mperiouxx: the point of starting this is to tell people how e dey go. I encourage and discourage from what i have said make u learn some lesson. Canada is not easy as people think. I would have been better of if i carry my tuition buy goods dey sell for Naija.

@mikkyangel, i dey feel u too. From your post i no say u don experience. If u do masters upon graduation u are eligible to apply for Permanent residence under Provincial Nominee. My brother try go Calgary, Regina (lowest unemployment rate in canada and its easier to get paper for this zone). I beg no come toronto, its too populated and work no dey tdat like that. Wetin dey annoy me about this toronto be say paddy paddy too much. Many people dey get job cos dey know somebody. I heared that its poppin in LA y u wan come this slow country?

I dont really like posting stuffs on Nairaland cos if u tell Nigerians how e dey go for abroad them go dey vex thinking say u no want make them move from Naija.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
mevisbleek: @mperiouxx: the point of starting this is to tell people how e dey go. I encourage and discourage from what i have said make u learn some lesson. Canada is not easy as people think. I would have been better of if i carry my tuition buy goods dey sell for Naija.

@mikkyangel, i dey feel u too. From your post i no say u don experience. If u do masters upon graduation u are eligible to apply for Permanent residence under Provincial Nominee. My brother try go Calgary, Regina (lowest unemployment rate in canada and its easier to get paper for this zone). I beg no come toronto, its too populated and work no dey tdat like that. Wetin dey annoy me about this toronto be say paddy paddy too much. Many people dey get job cos dey know somebody. I heared that its poppin in LA y u wan come this slow country?

I dont really like posting stuffs on Nairaland cos if u tell Nigerians how e dey go for abroad them go dey vex thinking say u no want make them move from Naija.
my bros no mind dz 9ja pple na badbelle dem b...me am ready to huzle o,i rili luv dt canada,i dey evn dream abt am..lol.bros abeg help me get dt job...u go lyk me cs m hardworkin n intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by mevisbleek: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
@osram me no get control for job oh. I gats hussle like crazy.
Re: Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates by osram(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
mevisbleek: @osram me no get control for job oh. I gats hussle like crazy.
mehn bros am ready to hustle o..ezioku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network / My Lovely Trip to Jubilee Chalets In Epe Owned By The Lagos State Government / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.