Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,870 members, 7,848,534 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death (87302 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Pious101: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
brightalo1010:
But did you took time to ask what made them exhume the already buried casket, was it making noise from 6ft or what?

The man filming explained that the man's corpse was exhumed because the land he was buried in is someone else's

DID U READ THAT PART?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by kingxsamz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.

I know this ones would say na God handwork.

That's because the man is dead and wasn't breathing as the caption says.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
arantess:

He's an evil man apparently
brainwashed piglet, but if he is a white , u will accept his sainthood

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by friday2011(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.

The man died over a year ago (November 2019)
They buried him about 3weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by moskhoe(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
Apparently,
He got buried before he died undecided

Crazy stuff
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Pearly255(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
It’s obvious this man was in a coma

Scientists needs to get involved
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Rodwave: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
harmargedon:
didn't you read when they said he was buried for three weeks.

No mind me jare grin
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Emrz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rodwave:

Fake nuuz
[b][/b]
He died a year ago that is in November, 2019 but buried three weeks ago that is in October, 2020 according to the story.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by faithfull18(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why did they exhume the corpse after 1year
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by miketonic(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
My girlfriend from that village .... she calls her sister who was there and the told her the true story. The man died last year but they didn’t burry him, he was put in funeral home. He was buried on October 2020 this year not last year. Also, was not not breading. The already re buried the man. He was buried On someone’s land.

Please my Nigeria people stop believing false stories.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by MansoryMX(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Human posses a lot of potential we don’t even have idea of yet. There is something called aestivation. A process that allows cartons living things (including humans) to live without water or food for years. I am not surprised if he isn’t dead but surprised how he was able to do that. This will be be ground breaking for science in our quest to travel further into space and probably outside our Solar system
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by kingxsamz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jessepaid:

Without food for over a year? You reason am na

Yeah, he wasn't breathing. The news is false. End of story.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
crackhaus:
I was wondering when this story was going to appear on NL.

An elderly acquaintance of mine talked about this on Saturday (two days ago), said he was sent the information on WhatsApp and was asking our opinion.

I had no opinion then, I still have no opinion now.

This is one of those things that is the more you look, the less you see.
I can't dismiss it outrightly, yet at the same time I can't believe it outrightly.
As in eh. Story weak me o shocked

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by NomzyJust(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
This man could probably be comatose.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by MansoryMX(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pearly255:
It’s obvious this man was in a coma

Scientists needs to get involved

Even if he was in a state of coma, how was he able to survive without food or water! This might be ground breaking for science if you as me
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by delishpot: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ignorance will not kill Nigerians.. They attach everything to supernatural. God alone can save Nigeria from this shame.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
lol, i know.
Nyanabo:

Just like you moniker you take things seriously. grin

My First Comment that he should be flogged back to life was meant for a comic relief but you are just too serious to see it. grin be calming down oh life itself is not serious.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Bonnyegg: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't doubt anything
Even the bible said anything is possible
The kind powers wey dey above and natural forces wey dey exist no be joke.
But if he's breathing, what about the organs removed at the mortuary before burial?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
sometimes, people confuse things, that should clear things up, don't want the young ones, growing up to become empty only from comic relief.
Nyanabo:

Just like you moniker you take things seriously. grin

My First Comment that he should be flogged back to life was meant for a comic relief but you are just too serious to see it. grin be calming down oh life itself is not serious.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by delishpot: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
crackhaus:
I was wondering when this story was going to appear on NL.

An elderly acquaintance of mine talked about this on Saturday (two days ago), said he was sent the information on WhatsApp and was asking our opinion.

I had no opinion then, I still have no opinion now.

This is one of those things that is the more you look, the less you see.
I can't dismiss it outrightly, yet at the same time I can't believe it outrightly.

What more you look less you see? Are people there not covering noses? Doesn't that tell you he was decaying but doi g so slowly? Will a man breathing be buried whe still breathing? He was cleay not breathing in that video. Also, did you investigate the type of embalming fluid used on him? Have you carried out studies on other corpses embalmed the same way? How are you sure most people embalmed like he was are not also taking time to decay?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by delishpot: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
miketonic:
My girlfriend from that village .... she calls her sister who was there and the told her the true story. The man died last year but they didn’t burry him, he was put in funeral home. He was buried on October 2020 this year not last year. Also, was not not breading. The already re buried the man. He was buried On someone’s land.

Please my Nigeria people stop believing false stories.

God bless you. I wonder how a nation can truly develop beyond mobile phone age if we continue with this mediocre mentality.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is not funny, how can people just believe this, what kind of brain do they have, we must train our kids better.
delishpot:

God bless you. I wonder how a nation can truly develop beyond mobile phone age if we continue with this mediocre mentality.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by elisho: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
someone was in coma they want and berry him
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Asianjollof007: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dead body still breathing after a year, that means he wasn't dead in the first place. Take that man to a nearby hospital, no be everything be miracle
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by crackhaus: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
delishpot:

What more you look less you see? Are people there not covering noses? Doesn't that tell you he was decaying but doi g so slowly? Will a man breathing be buried whe still breathing? He was cleay not breathing in that video. Also, did you investigate the type of embalming fluid used on him? Have you carried out studies on other corpses embalmed the same way? How are you sure most people embalmed like he was are not also taking time to decay?
What part of my comment exactly is responsible for making you ask all these directionless questions?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news at its best
Rubbish
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by crackhaus: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
luminouz:

Its really fuqin simple bro. Its called COMA.

He could have been in a coma all the while. Some comas can last for several years. Google it.
Meaning you don't actually know for sure.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by TheWalkingMind: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
jidxin:
someone cannot be in a comma for a year i repeat it is impossicant, he has to be fed, or u think people in comma dont eat?, intravenous food or somehow sha they eat, so being in comma for months without food no possible
There has been 37yrs and 40 yrs of coma.

Use Google before making jamboree claims
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by thinkmoney(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:

The camera moved close and we didn't notice any obvious breathing. I the people there were more spellbound about the preserved state of the corpse, then some few out of that utter shock started noticing things that seemed like the clothe was moving.
If its the original shock about the preserved state of the coffin and corpse? Its explainable; the soil composition must have kept it in that good state. It do happens. The soil composition and maybe general humidity isn't conducive to decay causing microbes

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by delishpot: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
crackhaus:

What part of my comment exactly is responsible for making you ask all these directionless questions?

What is there not to dismiss outrightly when you hear that a man embalmed for almost a year and hurried for 3 weeks abi months is still breathing?

That his corpse did not decay meanwhile you see people covering their noses in that video. What is there to say you can not dismiss it outright?
What flicker of hope is there for you that he actually was breathing?

Nigerians ehn.... God will one day help us reason and act like one of those races he put his direct breath in. Like the one of those who ate the fruit of knowledge in that garden who God out of fear said they have become wise and are like us. Nothing they set their hearts upon that they can not achieve let's chase them out befire they eate the fruit of eternity and contest office with us the gods. Clearly Nigerians did not partake of that fruit.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by vickydevoka(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Rodwave:

Fake nuuz
Read well u will understand. Igbos Sabi put body for mortuary..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.