Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,866 members, 7,848,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death (87300 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by delishpot: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
toprealman:

You obviously allowed school to negatively affect your education.

grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by sylve11: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
generationz:

He died a year ago and was just buried last month.

They refused to read and understand. If i be you, i go just ignore them jare. cool
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by chipet67(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
HeRulesMen:
So even the casket still intact?
It was also breathing na
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Bellotelli: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.
He was buried in October 2020

I know this ones would say na God handwork.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Bellotelli: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
8 October 2020
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
If he's breathing and hasn't started decomposing, then why are people holding their nose? They are holding their nose because he is dead and smelling.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
PAWG:
grin

I for don japa since.
Can d man beat you
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by PAWG(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Can d man beat you

I can’t stand macabre things

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by TruthSpeaker: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news, medically it is impossible to be true.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by raquel97: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bellotelli:

8 October 2020
You should have stated it in the story
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by KZuby: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
That’s because he was buried just about 3 weeks ago. Read and understand before commenting.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by OgaTheTop2: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
ezugegere:
Breathing and they didn't rush him to the hospital?
lol cheesy
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
delishpot:

Love right back. Pls ignore that quoter, he no want us to be friends grin. Inshort today you will be blessed cool
Amin cheesy
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
luminouz:

Oh she loves you too? That makes two of us wink
gringrin
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by wizi4tyn: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Doctor fit see am follow run oooo
ezugegere:
Breathing and they didn't rush him to the hospital?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by rolams(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Poor journalism!
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
KZuby:
That’s because he was buried just about 3 weeks ago. Read and understand before commenting.

Let me Bury you alive just for an hour and we'll see if you are still breathing. You should think before commenting undecided

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by yemex04(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
What necessitated the exhuming?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Fortune5588: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
The man reportedly died on November 20, 2019, and was buried on 8 October 2020. I think he has only been buried for couple of weeks according to the write up.

Now my question is this. Why was the man exhumed?? The people present at the burial site fail to tell us why.
And why didn't they make any move to have his body taken to the hospital ASAP?
Don't believe everything you see or hear on the internet.
The man can't be breathing after he died a year ago, and not after he has been buried 6 ft below for over 3 weeks.
I totally disagree with their claims.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by jidxin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
There has been 37yrs and 40 yrs of coma.

Use Google before making jamboree claims
oga without feeding? Calm down and read wat i typed... I said it is impossible to be in comma even for a month without food
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Amos1423(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
sylve11:

Professor for this country nor pass 15. cool

Hahahaahah
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Amos1423(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
mashad:

You are talking asif you are not a Nigeria. Do you think the community will release their kinsmen body for any form of research if at all some nigerian professor or even foreign researchers are willing to do any form of examination. That's why we are not really progressing in Africa

I feel In instances where the government should take bodies like that, they would rightly explain to the family while seeking their consent why it is important they should take custody of such body and how such discovery would help the world but...

Our Nigeria of today knows no discovery, the few ones who've made landmark did so because of help of some sort from foreign bodies that has the technology, even some of our locals that come up with technological ideas, the grounds are not always there for further research and advancement funny enough our ministers doesn't even know the need to put all this things in place, in their mind, why should we produce or carry out any research when we have the whites? Check out our minister of technology, what research has he used his office to promote? How many countries of the world today can invite him to speak about technology?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by symbianDON(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

-If he is indeed still breathing, he may well be in natural coma.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.
coma in the grave for a year?? from where was he getting oxygen to breathe? In my opinion, that man wasn't breathing but 'appeared' to be breathing. there are several factors that can cause delayed decay of a dead body...there is nothing spiritual about it. it's scientific.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Amos1423(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
thinkmoney:

The camera moved close and we didn't notice any obvious breathing. I the people there were more spellbound about the preserved state of the corpse, then some few out of that utter shock started noticing things that seemed like the clothe was moving.
If its the original shock about the preserved state of the coffin and corpse? Its explainable; the soil composition must have kept it in that good state. It do happens. The soil composition and maybe general humidity isn't conducive to decay causing microbes

Great, but there's more to that corpse than what we can say, who cares to find out self when we can't even find out what's wrong with our president.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Amos1423(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
generationz:

You can travel down to the village, make a video and put it on Twitter since you are more learned. I'm sure the news will spread from there.

Lol
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Evidenx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
plessis:
This movie is marketed and distributed by okeson ng ltd, ubakason plaza, 1/3 pound road aba.
...The last burial,grab your copy now!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by DonX001: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Malawian:
Like the one that even his corpse refused to be buried. Very evil man from accounts. Just small 6ft grave and mysterious water will gush out from it and bring the coffin out. They will removed the coffin, remove the water. No water will come out, but as soon as you put the coffin back, water will come out again and push the coffin out of the ground again. It was a spectacle that day, with some villagers calling him Ajo mmadu and all sorts.

You know how they say it....

Video, or it didn't happen.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Denko2721987(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

-If he is indeed still breathing, he may well be in natural coma.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.

Natural comma without oxygen all these while abi ma surface of ground them bury am?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Doncudox: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
man was buried even when he was on coma... Nigerian no get chill at all.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by justicechichex: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
There's nothing I've not seen or heard in my my lifetime.
Buh this one, I've never seen or heard.. Naija my country!!! Chai
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by boyfwend(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
arantess:
Most likely an evil man
This happens also in rumuekpe, emohua LGA...the person remains intact like the day he was buried( not breathing though), until land is appeased and they will be thrown inside forest...

My friend will you stop lying? I am from Rumuekpe community and I've never witness or heard about anything like these before.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by ATOZ9999(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
God knows best sha, no one is in the position to judge whether he is an evil man or good man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.