Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom (43978 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Ubiudumo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is unbelievable. These are police officers with sufficient training with access to firearms and yet they were kidnapped by bandits.

Now I ask, if these men could be kidnapped, what is the fate of Nigerians whose security is entrusted in the hands of the kidnapped ones?

When Buhari was campaigning, many voted for him because of his military background. People believed that with his experience the security situation in the country would change for the better. However, the contrary has been the case since he came on board.

May God continue to help us.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by odogwunaija(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Next they should kidnap CSPs, police commissioners and AIGs. If na to molest and shoot armless protesters now, dem go sabi. I hate 9ja police

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
And Buhari government can't use American style to rescue them the way Trump rescue one US citizen in Nigerian soil. Billions of Naira have been budgeted to prayers over insecurity. Yet nothing

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Blankstare(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
burudichange:
Pls I want to leave this country ASAP

Needed. Let me run south Africa visa for you for just 100k, you can start life moderately there.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by laiperi: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is hard to put genie back into the bottle as Boko Haram exploded. They refuse to learn. Buhari, despite all expectations, could not defeat Boko Haram sponsored by his colleagues, not the previous government as he once indicated when out of power. If he could not contain Boko Haram; #ENDSARS is just a tip of the iceberg. The Revolution is here already. They are just waiting for the Army and Police to turn against the Privileged class where they can extort more money than they do from the Poor and working class on the streets.

https://www.nairaland.com/6259995/spare-innocent-lives-bunissess
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by JoeEeL(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is very sad and pathetic... And again when you talk about how this government have failed on Insecurity, they will quickly come out and say the south is trying to overthrow Buhari because he is from the north and a Muslim ( this is what most of them were saying during the End SARS protest, even their Leaders ). Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their sense of reasoning. What happened under Jonathan wasn't up to this, when they called for his head. The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens.

I hope the abducted officers reunite with their families in good conditions soon.

The northerners are a different species of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Brushstrokes20: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yet, the dullard is busy chasing after endsars protesters... Pathetic filth!

2nd bass jareh!
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by JoeEeL(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
KingsleyCEO:
Just chill, E go reach all of them!

lol u bad

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by efighter: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
If a Police ASP is selling his house, please I want to buy. Someone should please send me the contact of the wife that is putting the Policeman's house for sale. Useless thieves in uniform. The Bible said that "we shall inherit their land". I never knew the Bible was talking about the Policemen, now I know.

Leviticus 20:24
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by JoeEeL(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
wellmax:
Some many people are happy with this report.

Tell them tomorrow that the Nigerian armed forces has rescued some kidnapped victims or killed kidnapers, they will say it is a lie and ask you for the video of the operation.
Enemies of Nigeria.

They are busy chasing after #endSARS protesters. Some are even deployed to Seun Kuti's shrine at the moment. Also the government has busy looted most of what should have built a fully-equipped trained unit.

They are not yet ready to do the right thing. When the buck passes across everyone's side of the table then maybe we will all get sense at the same time.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by wellmax(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
poseidon12:

It is Buhari supporters like you that are the real enemies of Nigeria.

hahaha, No you are the real enemy of Nigeria and you will be put to shame most certainly.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by ecomalchemist(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
They should kukuma kill all of them, they are all useless.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by jrusky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pls who will help Nigeria to remove apc from power? This is outrightly impossible to swallow anymore.

Obj administration was never these horrible. Jonathan administration was never these horrible.

So how do we explain these to the world? Nigeria that our neighbouring countries relied on those days to help them in their security challenges now turned a joker since this God forsaken party called apc was formed since that day Nigeria dignity gone.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by moneyissweet(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Larry1212: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=elujah1 post=96136583]They will call it fake news soonest, reality is beginning to dawn on both supporters and non supporters. The earlier we all call a spade a spade and find lasting solutions to most of these problems, the better. You cant hide pregnancy forever, same way truth
U just made my day with dis.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by chaloskyx: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
LET BUHARI SEND THE REFORMED BOKOHARAM MILITANTS HE ENLISTED INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY TO RESCUE THEM ABI IS IT ONLY OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS THEY ARE CAPABLE OF INTIMIDATING.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Get yourself a gun period. Situation is critical when officers of the law can be kidnapped with ease.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Splitmind: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fake news the North is safe thanks to Buhari and IGP Adamu's constant vigilance. Unscrupulous elements should not come here and disgrace the president.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
THE MOST USELESS AND INEFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those are IPOB Kidnappers. cheesy cheesy grin grin

They were kidnapped by IPOB in Borno. Buratai oya deploy your python to go and dance.

Nonsense and shithole

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
kambili999:
Buhari has kukuma finished this country completely.

This ship, lalalala... shocked

Your moniker reminds me of Purple Hibiscus by Adichie. Perhaps, one of the characters in the novel inspired your choice of moniker.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by bigfish3k: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
nabiz:
All is well
Lies. All is not well
12 people (senior police officers) kidnapped and you still think all is well
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by DasaintHope(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari has failed us
Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid thus thread. Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork

2 Likes

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Time to get your your own gun

Better get your gun,
Better get your vest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice, so know this,
Until you feel the gun blast,
Nobody gonna sleep & nobody gonna rest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west
M.I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by misterjosh(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shame
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by nedekid: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Time to get your your own gun

Better get your gun,
Better get your vest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west,
Nobody care, nobody notice, so know this,
Until you feel the gun blast,
Nobody gonna sleep & nobody gonna rest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west
Where is j town?
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by nedekid: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Splitmind:
Fake news the North is safe thanks to Buhari and IGP Adamu's constant vigilance. Unscrupulous elements should not come here and disgrace the president.
They want to soil mannabbq/I love them Manna's darling daddies name (where is that picture of one retard washing and squeezing a flag).
It is peaceful in the North, infact fuel is sold for ₦80, rice is ₦5500 only. There are no bandits or kidnappers so the buratai boys have time to Pyton dance in other regions.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by segun18(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Where is the Pastor Righteousness89? We need serious prayers o.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by RealSleek(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
I hope the kidnappers are safe , Hale and hearty. God bless their hustle, .

We are protesting for everybody, this zombies are busy shooting,beating and arresting..we will all have sense one by one

2 Likes

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Righteousness89(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
segun18:
Where is the Pastor Righteousness89? We need serious prayers o.

My Brother ! That report calls for Great Concern!!
If Asp's are kidnapped in a Convoy then the Country is in Trouble..
The Country need Great Divine Intervention..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.