Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom (43979 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Anayxz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who ordered the shooting at lekki tollgate, nobody gree answer us, I want to ask again , who ordered the police kidnapping?
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Breadnote: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
bread homes properties. shops,office space, house,warehouse,halls.lands filling station. in port Harcourt.for sell and rent.call.08063261018.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Angelnath(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate. So kidnapper get mind go kidnap police ASP not even 1 but 12. Odogwu cannot can again oo....
This corn3 yaf finish.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Angelnath(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anayxz:
Who ordered the shooting at lekki tollgate, nobody gree answer us, I want to ask again , who ordered the police kidnapping?
ME I repeat me
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
techmaster092:
After booking space i discovered i have nothing to say
Sure, you have been shocked beyond words. grin
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by efficiencie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
...we are getting there...surely we are getting there...e go reach dem dem!
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by hotseat: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
They, as usual, will deny this report.

Nigeria is now on autopilot.

What a pity!
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by GMBuhari: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaetano:
The bandits are not doing enough kidnapping as i would like. Those morons voted in a failure in 2015 and reinforced it again in 2019. Let their be more kidnappings and terror, let them enjoy the fruits of their labor. See police wey dey terrorize us for South sef don meet their match
The problem is bandits and kidnappers will not recognize who voted or didn't vote for this failure of a government anybody can be a victim , that's why we protested , we want end to police brutality , police incompetence, all of that matters
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Donspicey: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Splitmind:
Fake news the North is safe thanks to Buhari and IGP Adamu's constant vigilance. Unscrupulous elements should not come here and disgrace the president.

16-11-2020.......

See as u just rush like person wey community gather swear for.......

North is safe abi??

BMC wit demented tinking faculty.....

keep twisting d truth till u end up in self_destruct..
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Donspicey: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anayxz:

Powers beyond our control........

well d govt no kukuma send dem.....

Bubu no dey hear word so untill Garbage shehu show him d animated version of d incident bfr he will know wat is happening......
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by bigiyaro(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nbotee:
If the police demselves are not safe and have resorted to paying ransoms den U can imagine how safe the average Nigerian is.. Wahala for who no get ransom money
imagine when the police officers regain their freedom and decided to recover the money they paid for ransom, no be double wahala for civilians be dat?
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by chikago1: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is very sad and pathetic... And again when you talk about how this government have failed on Insecurity, they will quickly come out and say the south is trying to overthrow Buhari because he is from the north and a Muslim ( this is what most of them were saying during the End SARS protest, even their Leaders ). Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their sense of reasoning. What happened under Jonathan wasn't up to this, when they called for his head. The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens.

I hope the abducted officers reunite with their families in good conditions soon.
I agree that there is hypocrisy but personally, I would overthrow Bubu from space if ah get chance.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Hotzone(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
The country has been declining from all fronts since past decades so if u can kill police, cut off dpo’S ( CSP) head, burn down policemen and their bases( both offices and houses) in the south, is it a surprise that up north, abokis are running the kidnapping parades!?!
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by gaetano: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
More disaster on those idiots that voted jubril 2019 you mean? cheesy
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
chikago1:
I agree that there is hypocrisy but personally, I would overthrow Bubu from space if ah get chance.

Lool
Buhari is a big disaster.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Ezmans: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nbotee:
If the police demselves are not safe and have resorted to paying ransoms den U can imagine how safe the average Nigerian is.. Wahala for who no get ransom money
FAKE NEWS
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Africanamania: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
I always say that this country is too big to coordinate, nothing Will ever work out, because they concentrate more on the exploitation of the crude oil,rather than development of the superstructure.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by chikago1: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
Buhari is a big disaster.
Ah swear whenever I think that I have heard the worst, bubu's regime surprises me with something even worse.
The tin just dey escalate dey go
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
chikago1:

Ah swear whenever I think that I have heard the worst, bubu's regime surprises me with something even worse.
The tin just dey escalate dey go

Just imagine someone like Buhari who isn't fit to be collecting levies at toll gate is the one ruling a very complex country like Nigeria. All thanks to Quota system.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good news
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by NaMeAboki: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fake News; abeg no be bandits na EndSARS hoodlums kidnapped dem. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is very sad and pathetic... And again when you talk about how this government have failed on Insecurity, they will quickly come out and say the south is trying to overthrow Buhari because he is from the north and a Muslim ( this is what most of them were saying during the End SARS protest, even their Leaders ). Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their sense of reasoning. What happened under Jonathan wasn't up to this, when they called for his head. The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens.

I hope the abducted officers reunite with their families in good conditions soon.

This government has failed on security? I doubt it. The government has failed on all f**king indices!
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

This government has failed on security? I doubt it. The government has failed on all f**king indices!

Yea.. Buhari has failed on all sectors... But this topic is on insecurity, that's y I singled it out.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by realstars: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
olusledge:
Buhari will handle Security

Osibanjo will handle Economy
grin grin grin grin
Boko haram will be crushed under 6 months
Those were the lies they gave their gullible followers
Even trained security personnel are being abducted, no one is safe.
Only The Presidency Is Safe.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
kambili999:

Its actually my name boss

Ahn. Sorry for my hasty conclusion. Just that I hardly see people that bear Kambili in real life. Lols
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by TruthinAction: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Where is SWAT? Oya, they should go into action. I thought Mr President has a helicopter view. He should tell us where they are.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by XDaBOSS(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
This one really weak me...can't say anything.
Na laugh I just de laugh this matter grin grin grin
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by kambili999(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Ahn. Sorry for my hasty conclusion. Just that I hardly see people that bear Kambili in real life. Lols
lol

Its fine

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by chikago1: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just imagine someone like Buhari who isn't fit to be collecting levies at toll gate is the one ruling a very complex country like Nigeria. All thanks to Quota system.
Not talking about levies, He is even incompetent in rearing cows. considering that his cows in daura haven't increased since he came to power.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by shegzydave(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
I pray those bandit kill them all
I hate police with passion
I will be so happy if I hear they have been killed
Police is your most dangerous enemy in 5his country so anytime I hear bad news about them I am always happy
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by kabillionaire(m): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2020
12 ASPs
it is well
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Enyimbamercedes: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2020
LOL!!!

But the police will not go after bandits; they say Yahoo boys are the problem with Nigeria

Abet they should enjoy their vacation with the bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.