Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant (13165 Views)

NFF Appoints Finidi George As Super Eagles Head Coach / NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant / Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by atobs4real(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
IT SEEMS THE GUY IS SICK
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ademola47:
This same attitude is what is killing us- pride!

Arteta worked as an assistant coach under Guardiola's tutelage, but when his time reached surrogacy was removed from his life.

Why can't he work as an assistant coach for now and, when the time reaches, he might succeed his principal.

Na lie

How can Pep guardiola go and assist. ole gunnar solskjaer

Which of them has a bigger technical ability and CV

Haba

4 Likes

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by LordKushmann(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Assistant to whom? This guy played for Barcelona with Pep Gurdiola at the same time. Together with Ronaldo 9! He has coached Nigerias under 16 to world cup victory! Gave you players like Osimhen and Chukwueze..., coached in Egypt too! Took Tanzania to the nations cup! Then you want him to be assistant to one oyibo? I don't have anything against the oyibo there but Amunike is too big to be his assistant! Period!

Way too big. And he'll make most of those foreign naija players sit up because no favoritism now. We get a winning team and build around them.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
a Chinese man once said :: #*$*%*=£÷ ekideie ÷£=&&/&#&÷&&$&$;$[b]a Chinese man once said :: #*$*%*=£÷ ekideie ÷£=&&/&#&÷&&$&$;$[/b]a Chinese man once said :: #*$*%*=£÷ ekideie ÷£=&&/&#&÷&&$&$;$
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by olanipekun65561: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
even if he accept Rohr will never seek for his own advice so wats d need of working under him

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by Charly68: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Better drop your garment of pride and start from somewhere...you grow into greatness in life ..
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by affable4(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
robosky02:

But this NFF will not contract a competent coach... Who knows his onions

They will always go with a stooge who will agree to take kick backs

If not why look for an assistant to pay... And add to Rohr. When you can take him out

And start a new era
Not everybody will understand your point, but this is exactly what's wrong right now.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by Cmanforall: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
robosky02:
Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant

https://www.completesports.com/amuneke-im-good-enough-to-be-super-eagles-head-coach-not-assistant/
True

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by noble99: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can we be racist to ourselves, how can we feel so inferior to white people, what is the record of this so called German tactician, what has this so called white tactician won for us, why are we still holding this man, please let someone tell me what is so special about this man. It is time to give our ex players chance to handle our national team.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
That's true,he's far better than the otu coach way Naija dey give unnecessary pension

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by richiemcgold: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ademola47:

Arteta worked as an assistant coach under Guardiola's tutelage, but when his time reached surrogacy was removed from his life.
is rohr a great coach like pep?
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by Biggaboi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
He's right. I don't see why not. If Shevchenko can be coach of Ukraine then what the reasons Ameneke can't be for Nigeria? He's even had more coaching experience then Sheva having coach the junior national teams as well as Tanzania. Lets celebrate our own too abeg!

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thank you Amunike. You have passed that stage. You were a country national team coach how could NFF be expecting you to be a deputy for another national team coach in your own country it is impossible infact its an insult.

Let NFF kee their beer parlour Geman Roah or whatever is being called, good luck to them
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by hardbody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Brethren please what kind of name is this
"
AMU NEKE "
shocked shocked shocked grin cool

Preeq wey dey erect....present continuous sense

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by Ademat7(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
complexBoss12:

if you know that man, Amuneke well, you will not want him 200miles close to any coaching job in this country.

ask those that have been to "under 17" screenings.
Give details

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
robosky02:
Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant

https://www.completesports.com/amuneke-im-good-enough-to-be-super-eagles-head-coach-not-assistant/

God bless u
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by EMMY76: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nice one why settle for less when he is absolutely qualified to be the head coach?
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by EMMY76: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
complexBoss12:

if you know that man, Amuneke well, you will not want him 200miles close to any coaching job in this country.

ask those that have been to "under 17" screenings.

I don't think u even know him personally.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by femi4: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ademola47:

Why can't he work as an assistant coach for now and, when the time reaches, he might succeed his principal.
Is rohr a world class coach?

Besides, Amunike has better coaching pedigree compared to Arteta
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by CSTRR: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
femi4:
Is rohr a world class coach?

Besides, Amunike has better coaching pedigree compared to Arteta
Yes.

Amuneke has a much better coaching pedigree than arteta.
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by femi4: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
CSTRR:

Yes.

Amuneke has a much better coaching pedigree than arteta.
check their stat

Rohr is no where a world class coach

Couldn't coach Germany or France
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by rossniti: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
love his confidence...in life u gat blow ur trumpet urself if nobody gre reason u
life be like selfie if nobody gre snap u jus snap urself...
I believe dt amunike would surpass d stagnancy of rohr n nff would still endup owing salaries..

Exactly. The lizard that fell from the tail Iroko tree and survived, said he would praise himself if no one else did. (apologies, Chinua Achebe)
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by goodheart02(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ademola47:

Guardiola u said right?? Now this is Rohr, a half baked coach. A man like Amunike with his football achievements can't be second to such a person. It's like asking a Surgeon to learn from a Medical Student.

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by goodheart02(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Pride comes before fall.

Jose Mourinho started as a translator ,he learnt from vangaal

Guardiola started as an academy coach before he was promoted
Dimatteo was a westbrom manager, assistant to AVB before he was promoted to take Chelsea to champion league final
Zidane was assistant to Ancelloti.

Accept assistant role. Add one or two techniques to your numerous skills. Whenever Rohr olid is sacked. You will be made promoted.

All those coaches u called are world class. Now the big questions: Is Rohr a world class coach?? And what in put or technique will he add to Amunike who has achieved more than him in the sporting world. For your information Rohr just boosted his CV with Nigeria because he has been sacked twice by different nations after beihg known for failing.

I like what Amunike did. If u know your pedigree, stand on it, know thy worth

1 Like

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by goodheart02(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Charly68:
Better drop your garment of pride and start from somewhere...you grow into greatness in life ..

If u know Amunike well u won't say these. He has grown greater in life than Rohr will ever grow. Someone who played in Barcelona, won an African nations cup, also part of the 1996 Olympic champions, taken other African nations far in competitions while as their coach. Meanwhile Rohr has been a failure in every country he coaches and used Nigeria to boost his CV.

2 Likes

Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by ajl: 4:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Ademola47:

Assistant to who? When did Rohr became Guardiola? Please show me Rohr stellar record that make it likely that Amunike can learn anything from him.
Re: Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
ajl:

Assistant to who? When did Rohr became Guardiola? Please show me Rohr stellar record that make it likely that Amunike can learn anything from him.

No mind them

Infact

They should demote Rohr to work under Ammunike... Yes

That's why I like siasia he only uses white men as his assistant...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 / Nigeria To Play Argentina In FIFA U20 World Cup Round Of 16 / Throwback: Peter Konyegwachie Wins Silver For Nigeria At The LA 1984 Olympics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.