Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) (61653 Views)

Man Found Dead In Rivers Abandoned One-Storey Building / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you survive 2021... you are immortal and if the trumpet doesn't sound this year.
... you will never die again. Mark my word !!!
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Could be drug overdose. The rich don't like talking about their sins.

But I do.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
byinks:

Balderdash !
Where is his covid positive test result ?
If you're going to lie against the dead, do it with evidence based science.
I never said he died of covid-19 but that's the nature of the new strain now. Those who had fallen victim so far and tested positive died in same manner. My inlaw's aunt in texas collapsed that way after which she was rushed to the hospital. She was having her hath when it happened. She tested positive for Covid-19 . Now it has affected her earing. Though she didn't die eventually. Healthcare and response time in a country like USA can't be compared with our own as you know, maybe she wouldn't have survived it too if it were to be here. I only gave an advice which you may or may not adhere to. my advice was given free of charge
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by josephft2000: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
What's the essence of informing us when the authority concern doesn't want us to see his face for easy identification.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
He maybe Hypertensive or he had a heart attack.

RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
So sad
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
osamz007:
GOD SAVE US FROM EVIL

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
So even people wey get motor self dey die.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by byinks(f): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I never said he died of covid-19 but that's the nature of the new strain now. Those who had fallen victim so far and tested positive died in same manner. My inlaw's aunt in texas collapsed that way after which she was rushed to the hospital. She was having her hath when it happened. She tested positive for Covid-19 . Now it has affected her earing. Though she didn't die eventually. Healthcare and response time in a country like USA can't be compared with our own as you know, maybe she wouldn't have survived it too if it were to be here. I only gave an advice which you may or may not adhere to. my advice was given free of charge

Ok it's free advice.
Let's keep it that way...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by leye4u: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
dyera:
People have started droping dead on the street because of corona virus. Dead bodies are getting found here and there. God save us.
Corona virus no be thunder.....lol
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by kingbee90: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:

JUST SHUT UP!
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Kayeez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by harmony75: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
so sad rest man �
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Femeto: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Simple CPR would have saved this man too sad.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Only GOD knows exactly what took the young man.
My Admonishment to all is to be spiritually alive.
Feed your Spirit Man.
Arrows are Flying up and down by day and Night..
Do not be Foodful, be Fruitful! Be Spirit filled!
Feed your Spirit man in Godliness, Uprightness and Purity.
you are sensible here but when it comes to anything Donald Trump, u make no sense at all.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by piagbara: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Possible say baba don hustle tire and maybe try to rest and from there Move, or he don do too many nights, for those we de do uber sabi, and he no take note of him body and to suddenly feel week and tired and decides to rest small before he goes to his family, this life is short, abeg make we de do check up as stated above, na d only way we fit monitor our health, this life no pass one, even if we know say to gather anything for this job now na lie, talkless of something meaningful, Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by BadBradley: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Health is wealth.

Check your health status at least once in 3months once you are 40yrs and above.

Blood sugar level, BP, stool and urine tests will not hurt your pockets and come to think of it laboratories don’t charge much for these tests.

Exercise regularly, doesn’t have to be a very tedious session.

3 months a year? That's 4 times a year. Excessive except the person has alretbren diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by rrhostomy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have Longrich Products that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Only GOD knows exactly what took the young man.
My Admonishment to all is to be spiritually alive.
Feed your Spirit Man.
Arrows are Flying up and down by day and Night..
Do not be Foodful, be Fruitful! Be Spirit filled!
Feed your Spirit man in Godliness, Uprightness and Purity.

Do you smoke marijuana. How do you compose this fictions?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Stanleyq: 12:29am On Jan 24, 2021
jaybenugo:
A yet-to-be-identified man was found dead in his car along the CMD Magodo road in Lagos state on Friday, January 22, IgbereTV reports.

A statement from the Director-General of Lagos State Emergency Management Authority LASEMA, Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said the agency received an emergency call and when the staff arrived at the scene, they found a lone driver who had apparently "slumped at the wheel." The vital signs of the man was checked and he was confirmed dead.

Chief Press Secretary to the Lagos State Government, Gboyega Akosile, wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1352681457144233985?s=19
A man who jumped up that he left a rough 2020 and has come 2 2021, be ready to die by being on the lord's side
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by NVSBL: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2021
So this man died.

Naija. The hour it happened it was posted on twitter. Instead of people to rush him to hospital they left him, waiting for docs to come only to say he's dead

The trending pic showed he had a stroke, but if rushed to the hospital might have survived. Instead everyone was videoing and posting online

I can bet atleast one person that was there the hour it happened had a car to rush this man to the hospital, but didn't. Instead used it as opportunity to be a gist starter.

Fucking country.

That's the citizens' bad part.

Now government. Who knows how long they took to show up at the scene. No phone was on this man, so it means the relatives they say we're at the scene, found out from the online post that trended. Or someone called the number on the car particulars. Either way, we Nigerians need to learn to be rushing people to hospital first then worry about what query might come after. You don't know the spiritual blessings that will come from that over whatever query a mere human throws at you.

Sad shi
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Na de car ki am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.