Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) (61654 Views)

Man Found Dead In Rivers Abandoned One-Storey Building / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by freeborn02: 1:54am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98369068:

You have said it all.

END OF THREAD.

RIP to the deceased.

Rubbish
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 2:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rate at which people die this January is way too much angry make God just dey protect person

Amen
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Health is wealth.

Check your health status at least once in 3months once you are 40yrs and above.

Blood sugar level, BP, stool and urine tests will not hurt your pockets and come to think of it laboratories don’t charge much for these tests.

Exercise regularly, doesn’t have to be a very tedious session.
u don't even need to wait for 40 yrs sef.lots of guys even In their 20s are dropping dead due to heart related issues.very essential for someone to check his BP and other vitals and a little exercise can help too
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Viknat:
Bp might be the reason o. O learnt it actually happened yesterday. He jerked suddenly and died. See some day folds o. Make we dey watch no , fat e.t c irespective of age
fat especially around the abdominal region e no too good for man

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by fryo62(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98351624][i]Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Only GOD knows exactly what took the young man.
My Admonishment to all is to be spiritually alive.
Feed your Spirit Man.
Arrows are Flying up and down by day and Night..
Do not be Foodful, be Fruitful! Be Spirit filled!
may his soul rest in peace[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98351624][i]Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Feed your Spirit Man.
may his soul rest in peace
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98351624][i]Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Feed y

Feed your Spirit Man.
may his soul rest in peace[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98351624][i]Condolences to the Family of the Deceased..

Feed your Spirit Man.

Feed y

Feed your Spirit Man.

Feed your Spirit Man.

Feed may his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
heryur:
When you cover the face now how do you expect people who know him to identify him
I wonder oo
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
osamz007:
GOD SAVE US FROM EVIL

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
Prophet Kezia. Wat evil?
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) by akmath: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
His wife is a suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.