Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18845 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ See this rubbish
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Phate07(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2011

Why are you hating? Did she steal your wig?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Abakeade: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Foolish Somali pirate
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by tunnytox(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
Many of these Somali posters need to have their head checked they must be suffering from some sort of mental illness which may not be unconnected with the trauma caused by a never ending war. Very stupid and probably the most primitive set of human beings, they are homogenous yet they can live in peace brothers fighting and killing each other, very terrible set of human beings!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
I never thought, I would sit in my chair and type stuff like this on NL, but here I go:

@ any Somalian i-d-i-ot trying to feel S-t-u-p--i-d,

Wetin dey worry you guyz first of all?. Bloody Inferiority complex case!!
Listen Bro, when people mention Africa, the first thing I think of is Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Togo, E.T.C.
I hardly remember somalia, abi where the hell are you from again, mshhheewwww, Oshi o da!
If yall really want to get noticed, fine it's cool. But don't come here and start acting like you own the world, coz if we NIGERIANS, descend on you, ***smh**** I swear you'll wish you never knew the letter N, talkless of the word NIGERIA.
Nonsense people, so you think because us and ghanians have our beef, you too you can join abi, nahhhh,, I'm sorry to say darling we have class! tongue Yh I said it! WE HAVE CLASS!!
When last did you people even make it to the world cup? (lmao). See! That's just a tip of the Iceberg. Don't get me started.

Now shhoooo!!!!!! Nonsense!!!!

P.S : Nigerians are very cool people! We don't like to fight. Notice, how I welcomed you at the beginning of the thread cheesy.  But, if you mess with us, you shall not hesitate to put you in your place, especially if you're from Somalia.    cool
Oh yh, I'm not angry, I was just stating the fact. smiley
You're welcome to NairaLand once again! smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Muhammed "BABE" Ali, you have done well. I am proud cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lmfbo@ Babe! Lol, talk about "good girl gone bad" grin

On a serious note guys, let's go easy on the Somalians. If they want to use NL as their AU convention/refugee camp, then let them grin. The only one who pisses me off is that LadyBella, a black monkey feeling superior to the lion pride of Africa (aka Nigeria). Such a misguided Arrow! Let me catch her running that mouth of hers again ehhhnnn. . . .
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ lol @ Ragdollz and KandiiKane!

But seriously though, I said these words for almost 2920 days of my life:
                            " I pledge to Nigeria my Country"
And I meant them, I love Nigeria!

It's pledge of Allegiance baby, no disrespect to Somalians, but if they ask for it Imma give it to them real good
wink
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Damn right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cha, cha, cha Muhammed "BABE" Ali cha, cha,cha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lmao, so funny @Babe! with her 2920 days, lol so u've been counting grin. Anyway, I'm in full support jare. Naija Allegiance all the way baby grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Phate07:

Why are you hating? Did she steal your wig?

I do not wear wigs
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 15, 2011
ragdollz:

Lmfbo@ Babe! Lol, talk about "good girl gone bad" grin

On a serious note guys, let's go easy on the Somalians. If they want to use NL as their AU convention/refugee camp, then let them grin. The only one who pisses me off is that LadyBella, a black monkey feeling superior to the lion pride of Africa (aka Nigeria). Such a misguided Arrow! Let me catch her running that mouth of hers again ehhhnnn. . . .

LOL lion pride of Africa.

excuse me while I laugh my Jamo azz off.  grin grin

you are calling someone else ignorant and making fun of refugee camps?
You whose country never fails to engage in ignorant tensions based on tribe, religion and politics?
are you that damn dumb to be ignorant to the fact that[b] anything that occurs elsewhere can occur in Nigeria?[/b]
You are dumber than I thought. Feel free to diss me. You heard what I said.  wink
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Phate07(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2011

^^That attack on Nigeria was uncalled for, Miss. You just insulted the sensibilities of 150m people.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

excuse me while I laugh my Jamo azz off.  grin grin

You whose country never fails to engage in ignorant tensions based on tribe, religion and politics?
are you that damn dumb to be ignorant to the fact that anything that occurs elsewhere can occur in Nigeria?
You are dumber than I thought. Feel free to diss me. You heard what I said.  wink

I agree with Phate07. Besides, what county in the world hasn't or isn't engaged in tensions based on tribe, religion, politics or any other interest of conflict to a nation?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

excuse me while I laugh my Jamo azz off. grin grin

are you that damn dumb to be ignorant to the fact that anything that occurs elsewhere can occur in Nigeria?
You are dumber than I thought. Feel free to diss me. You heard what I said. wink

Your goat-head-father is dumber than you thought. Dirty ugly project jamo. Get the fu-ck out of my face BI-TCH!!!!

That's the only language you understand. Now feel free to diss me. Yeah, you heard me. Or run to a mod or sumthin. Gutter Dog!!!!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2011
Phate07:

^^That attack on Nigeria was uncalled for, Miss. You just insulted the sensibilities of 150m people.

Don't mind that ghetto-product angry angry. She's just as bad as the Somalis and any other foreigner or Nigerian even who can stand for "visitors" to the site DISRESPECTING the Nigerian nation. Do you see me going to Somaliland.com or Jamaicaland.com to disturb them?? NO. But I maintain: NIGERIA/NIGERIANS ARE BETTER THAN SOMALIS OR JAMAICANS OR WHO EVER THE FU-CK OUT THERE WANTS TO DISS MY HOMELAND!!! God PUNISH their mouth!!!! Sue me.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by BABE3: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2011
Mzdarkskin
, you're laughing at "Lion Pride of Africa"?.  cheesy You don't believe it?
Ohhhh, baby girl, that what we is!! Lion pride/ heart beat/ Giant of Africa
! That's what we is baby!  cool We don't even need anything to prove that. The country speaks for itself.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2011
I don't get why other AFRICAN, BLACK OR NON-CAUCASIAN nationalities should come here with a superior attitude and expect us to ACCEPT them. Like they're doing us a FAVOUR by coming here. Look even a White person will get no respect from me if they try to lord themselves over anyone here. That's why I call any African or Jamaican or any negro/black/non-white a BLACK MONKEY!!! Cos u don't even deserve to be rated as Black human beings anymore. I spit on ur Naija-beefing heads!!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by MissyB3(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2011
BABE!:

@ any Somalian i-d-i-ot trying to feel S-t-u-p--i-d,
coz if we NIGERIANS, descend on you, ***smh**** I swear you'll wish you never knew the letter N, talkness of the word NIGERIA.

Una go kill me on NL . . . I say una don kill me! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
lmao @ ppl failing to correctly read what I [/b]wrote much less [b]responded to.

It's obvious that the poster is NOT Somali, but an older member looking for
popularity, but Raghoggz dissing an entire nation and refugees shows how shallow IT is.
You didn't read what I said in regards to IT dissing Somalis? Am I lying when I said it can happen in Nigeria?
DID I SAY THOSE THINGS HAPPEN ONLY IN NIGERIA? OR DID I SAY THEY OCCUR IN NIGERIA? There is a difference.
Please take the time to read what I said and you will see that I am basically saying what IT is poking fun of
can happen in ITs own country therefore it should not be considered comical or cute to say what IT said.
You two: Inked and Phate who have common sense, I am surprised I have to explain myself to you.
I don't see either of you being 'hopping mad' when other countries are attacked, low me. Ask next time before you accuse.

Raghoggz no time. You had 6 months to do what you needed to do, now you want to threaten me in your location? Internet
badness,  grin biotch please.  tongue keep trying to claim I am anti-Naija LOL trying to make me the enemy  tongue It NEVER works.
Nigeria better than Jamaica LOL. You are a child. I hope you are angry till your nose bleedz. kiss kiss
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ ppl failing to correctly read what I [/b]wrote much less [b]responded to.

popularity, but Raghoggz dissing an entire nation and refugees shows how shallow IT is.
You didn't read what I said in regards to IT dissing Somalis? Am I lying when I said it can happen in Nigeria?
DID I SAY THOSE THINGS HAPPEN ONLY IN NIGERIA? OR DID I SAY THEY OCCUR IN NIGERIA? There is a difference.
Please take the time to read what I said and you will see that I am basically saying what IT is poking fun of
can happen in ITs own country therefore it should not be considered comical or cute to say what IT said.
You two: Inked and Phate who have common sense, I am surprised I have to explain myself to you.
I don't see either of you being 'hopping mad' when other countries are attacked, low me. Ask next time before you accuse.

Raghoggz no time. You had 6 months to do what you needed to do, now you want to threaten me in your location? Internet
badness,  grin biotch please.  tongue keep trying to claim I am anti-Naija LOL trying to make me the enemy  tongue It NEVER works.
Nigeria better than Jamaica LOL. You are a child. I hope you are angry till your nose bleedz.  kiss kiss

Shut your ugly GOB!!! You think you're talking to your father?? Half the time here we were all just playing and disses flying were never anything serious. Then you come here trying to create something? Black hog please!!! Carry your dissenting self to your jamoland.com and die there jare, no one fu-cking cares about you here. This is what Araboy was complaining about YOU for: you don't mind your business, you ferment trouble, and YOU'RE A MOTHERFU-CKING OUTSIDER SO STAY OUT OF IT!!! Dirty bi-tch, if the last six months didn't cure your arse, I will take the next 6 months to fu-ck you up and this time I will make sure it sticks!!! Gutter goat like you, talking when others are talking. Them no born you well to reply me! BAZZTURRD!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
and I am KOLO? lol.

Don't run up your blood pressure, you might faint.  tongue

The only ppl who dislike me are those who are jobless and prejudice as yourself.
Keep blowing steam trying to use that miscommunication above as a way to justify
your frustrations. You are prejudiced and pea brained. Outsider my box foot, tongue

Is Seun the owner or an imb3cile chimpanzee like you? Did he not invite foreigners?
Okay then LOW ME. btw it was NEVER a game btwn yourself and I, don't get it twisted.
I loathe you just as much as you are obsessed with me. Hang yourself but not after having cried
me a river.

@Babe nope. I'm not poking fun. The way I see it as an 'outsider' is Africa is Africa. I see all Africans
as distant brothers and sisters, none better than the other. That is what I was trying to convey but
it was taken the wrong way.

To Yourself, Phate and Inked, if I offended you I apologize. I should have said it like I wanted to
but out of ANNOYANCE I short handed and after re-reading it I see how it can come off as offensive

To Raghoggz choke and bleed ho3.  tongue tongue yewwwyewww.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

and I am KOLO? lol.

Don't run up your blood pressure, you might faint. tongue

The only ppl who dislike me are those who are jobless and prejudice as yourself.
Keep blowing steam trying to use that miscommunication above as a way to justify
your frustrations. You are prejudiced and pea brained. Outsider my box foot, tongue

Is Seun the owner or an imb3cile chimpanzee like you? Did he not invite foreigners?
Okay then LOW ME. btw it was NEVER a game btwn yourself and I, don't get it twisted.
I loathe you just as much as you are obsessed with me. Hang yourself but not after having cried
me a river.

@Babe nope. I'm not poking fun. The way I see it as an 'outsider' is Africa is Africa. I see all Africans
as distant brothers and sisters, none better than the other. That is what I was trying to convey but
it was taken the wrong way.

To Yourself, Phate and Inked, if I offended you I apologize. I should have said it like I wanted to
but out of ANNOYANCE I short handed and after re-reading it I see how it can come off as offensive.

To Raghoggz choke and bleed ho3. tongue tongue yewwwyewww.

Lol.

STORY.

Just keep crying in your sleep about me and fstranger and other haters cussing you about your dead daddy, and about how much we can't stand ur stinking usurping GUTS. There are so many foreigners on this site that we love and respect. You on the other hand are hateful and ugly that's why you rub so many of us the wrong way. So get ready, u dirty stinking fatherless bi-tch, there's a miserable six months ahead of you. Take that to the BANK!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol.

STORY.

Just keep crying in your sleep about me and fstranger and other haters cussing you about your dead daddy, and about how much we can't stand your stinking usurping GUTS. There are so many foreigners on this site that we love and respect. You on the other hand are hateful and ugly that's why you rub so many of us the wrong way. So get ready, u dirty stinking fatherless bi-tch, there's a miserable six months ahead of you. Take that to the BANK!!!

Rub so many the wrong way LOL LOL like 5 ppl ho3 all disliked by the majority and you TOP the list. Don't forget that.  cheesy  I don't have beef with Nigerians just certain individuals, so like I SAID what I said above was fact and it CAN happen in Nigeria so you better MIND what you poke fun of. I don't apologize for that but ONLY for offending them, You can get mad and pull out the three strands of hair you have left for all I care. As for my father you can diss him all you like, he IS dead. He lived his life and I will live mine. It's all good.  smiley

Ragdollz hun you are delusional. Even phate and inked dislike you, not to mention the rest of the Romance section where you are constantly IGNORED by ppl. All the while they try to talk me down because they know unlike yourself my PROUD AKATA/JAMO azz is MUCH bigger and better than this back-forth and YOU for that matter.  wink

I could careless who you love or hate, you don't py my bills much less YOUR own, keep borrowing your roommate's computer to talk schit.
The only thing I will be taking to the bank ARE MY CHECKS  grin grin <<<<< with that VERY expression. Keep it up, cause TRUST you will be talking to YOURSELF the next six months, mad ho3 like yourself I am sure is used to that.  wink Curse and pass out  tongue Go on.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ the thread was doing fine before you got here. Do you mind?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

^^ the thread was doing fine before you got here. Do you mind?

I am sure making fun of somalis was a fine and dandy activity for you. wink

I on the other hand wont stand for the ignorance. Sue me.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
What is the problem here who insulted somalis? or worse somalilanders?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Rub so many the wrong way LOL LOL like 5 ppl ho3 all disliked by the majority and you TOP the list. Don't forget that.  cheesy  I don't have beef with Nigerians just certain individuals, so like I SAID what I said above was fact and it CAN happen in Nigeria so you better MIND what you poke fun of. I don't apologize for that but ONLY for offending them, You can get mad and pull out the three strands of hair you have left for all I care. As for my father you can diss him all you like, he IS dead. He lived his life and I will live mine. It's all good.  smiley

Ragdollz hun you are delusional. Even phate and inked dislike you, not to mention the rest of the Romance section where you are constantly IGNORED by ppl. All the while they try to talk me down because they know unlike yourself my PROUD AKATA/JAMO azz is MUCH bigger and better than this back-forth and YOU for that matter.  wink

I could careless who you love or hate, you don't py my bills much less YOUR own, keep borrowing your roommate's computer to talk schit.
The only thing I will be taking to the bank ARE MY CHECKS  grin grin <<<<< with that VERY expression. Keep it up, cause TRUST you will be talking to YOURSELF the next six months, mad ho3 like yourself I am sure is used to that.  wink Curse and pass out  tongue Go on.

Oooooh SHUT UPPPP!!!!

Lol @ "people ignore me in the romance section" LMFBO!!! Now who's being delusional?? And who fu-cking CARES??

heehee, I see you're one of the types who come here looking for acceptance and popularity. Like because you have a boring clique of people who reply you and talk to you, pple like that Inked Turd and Missussuu Chima, make you feel like you EXIST  grin grin grin. You're sooo dead, goatsh-it, deader than your rotting father. Deader than I thought!!1 Just go and hug a wet transformer and fry, cos I can't stand to think ugly boring pple like you exist when other people deserve to live  grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cantell(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nigeria better than Jamaica LOL. You are a child. I hope you are angry till your nose bleedz.  kiss kiss

You're trying to vindicate yourself but you're not doing a good job.
Truth is, your comment was a little out of place.
You shud have apologised and moved on, but i guess that was too hard for you to do.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Somaliland:

LMAOOO don't mind the usurper, always fishing for trouble when there's none. That's why Araboy told her off for fighting for others when no one even knows she exists!!! She's just a needy Jamo reject looking for acceptance on an African forum, ignore her!! We were all having fun and chilling till she showed her ugly azz up!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Somaliland:

It's a lot of ignorance on this thread.

A fake somali upset the nlders,

they diss somalia, one going as LOW as to diss refugees

and now I the Jamo am declared an 'outsider' who should leave
certain members to their ignorance and am the enemy for trying to
speak the truth.

*sighs* that's the problem with us black folkz. No unity and those who seek
it are 'wannabes'.  cool

LMBJAO: ok Raghoggz.  grin grin Thank you for proving my point.
You should be an actress.

ok @ Cantell your opinion.

when i read comments like the following:
Abakeade:

Foolish Somali pirate

tunnytox:

Many of these Somali posters need to have their head checked they must be suffering from some sort of mental illness which may not be unconnected with the trauma caused by a never ending war. Very silly and probably the most primitive set of human beings, they are homogenous yet they can live in peace brothers fighting and killing each other, very terrible set of human beings!

it bothers me, so excuse me for trying to show that no nation is perfect.
YES i could have worded it another way but my point is still valid. Nigeria is NOT
perfect. Diss the individual NOT Somalis or refugees for that matter.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

It's a lot of ignorance on this thread.

A fake somali upset the nlders,

they diss somalia, one going as LOW as to diss refugees

and now I the Jamo am declared an 'outsider' who should leave
certain members to their ignorance and am the enemy for trying to
speak the truth.

*sighs* that's the problem with us black folkz. No unity and those who seek
it are 'wannabes'. cool

LMBJAO: ok Raghoggz. grin grin Thank you for proving my point.
You should be an actress.

ok @ Cantell your opinion.

GET LOST NO ONE WANTS YOUR TROUBLE-MAKING DISSENTING ARZE HERE!!!

we AFRICANS can get along just fine without a displaced JAMO goat trying to be a hero, tipping one nation against the other. Go fix your own issues on jamoland.com before any imaginary defending of Somalia, like THEY asked for your help?? Go fu-ck a corpse!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Translate "Na Wa O" In English / John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.