Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,851 members, 7,824,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa (42102 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

You dey Mind that pathological Fool?? Despite having a population of 200M yet according to IMF our unemployment rate is just at 7.9% as at last year. But guess that of South Africa with just 58m a whopping 28.48% almost all of them are jobless little wonder Violence is a top GDP in that useless Region

Please tell this Idiotic Mumu that it's not bout how much you convert ur currency to the other. This Fool said bout 1rands is 23Naira but atleast take for example in Nigeria you can get a 2015 corolla for 4.5m that's bout 195k rands but over there same 2015 corolla sells for 268k rands bout 6m. If na bout how much you can convert ur currency to the other, South Korean suppose get wretched people pass for Asia

I keep saying it if you know any Nigerians who go to South Africa, He/she should have their Brains checked if they're really mentally balanced

Bro you are a brilliant son of Nigeria.

Those south Africans are damn ! Jobless
Always jumping into Nigeria's bussiness just to spill thrash , I mean who gives a damn! Abt the exchange rate of there wowo currency .
Who exchange rate epp.
Instead of Dem to settle the rape cases 4 there HIV country Dem they tell me Rand to naira.
I don't blame Dem , I blame our Nigerian brother's dat makes this xenophobic hypocrites relevant.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

There are couple of rape cases in our country too , buh compared to your dumb ass island you call a country, sweet heart is like saying a goat is more dangerous than a tiger.

Get dat into your diseased play ground you call a brain !!!

I spit on your corpse like body!!!

Your jaw would literally drop if that village you call a country actually collected viable rape statistics. wink
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Your jaw would literally drop if that village you call a country actually collected viable rape statistics. wink

Bro that mud you call South Africa has the worst rape case compared to any African country.

The earlier you get dat into your misplaced brain , the better for your miserable life.

Pisssss!
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

I hate your guts, you misplaced priority from dah stinky, rotten shitt hole called South Africa .

Better get back to your Zulu or akwachazan forum , this is nairaland not HiV land

LMAO

Why are you being so mean to me? Why? ? cry grin grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

Fool.....control and getting a permanent cure are two different thing

Dumbskull like you abound so much little wonder the Virus keeps increasing daily over there. Nigga go contact HIV and let ur Re-tarded kinsmen praise you

I already knew that,genius.

If I were you I'd worry more about HIV infected babies in your country,which by the way the number is higher than any country in the world.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by sayisayi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reading some of the foolish arguing here, is like listening to two criminals in prison arguing about who did the better crime.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

Bro that mud you call South Africa has the worst rape case compared to any African country.

The earlier you get dat into your misplaced brain , the better for your miserable life.

Pisssss!

Not really.Nigeria is the centre of everything immoral and that goes for sex trafficking,baby factories and so on.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And yet as of today 1 Rand is equal to 23 Nairas. What a sad life
grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Not really.Nigeria is the centre of everything immoral and that goes for sex trafficking,baby factories and so on.

And south Africa is the capital
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

And south Africa is the capital

Not according to data lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Pisol(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Calazoto:
Wow! Complete headline ever grin grin grin

Biko CASSAVA ENLARGEMENT WA O! 5K ONLY

Ok...put ur number, I get client if at all is real. Biko m not ready to go to jail if u no say na scam.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

LMAO

Why are you being so mean to me? Why? ? cry grin grin grin

I seriously hold nothing against you, after all we are one Africa.
Buh if you disrespect my country by talking trash against us , because you heard few bad sides from the media and you are feeling like you know us better, bro I am a born Savage machine I would destroy you with bashing till you go back in time
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

I seriously hold nothing against you, after all we are one Africa.
Buh if you disrespect my country by talking trash against us , because you heard few bad sides from the media and you are feeling like you know us better, bro I am a born Savage machine I would destroy you with bashing till you go back in time

Meh...you were born savage huh? Did you just unequivocally reaffirm my assertions about you guys being heartless rapists?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by RunzMAN: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
heard hiv prevalence is extremely high in south Africa

Gbam.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Some Men are the same everywhere. They lack self-control.

A nairalander with the handle @AbelAbdul is seriously in need of a 3D animation creator. If you are one, contact the person.
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by EMMY76: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
SA is a beautiful country if it's in nigeria that alluminium handrail in the high way will definitely be cut off by scrab stealing hoodlums.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

No dumbskull, the world cannot move away from the mentality that of all the most populated countries in the world, SA of bout 58million useless folks lead the world not only in HIV infection but Cancer and assorted typa terminal Diseases you can think of. There's just one reason why it's Rampant over there and that's cuz y'all South Africans are nothing but a waste to the Human race

Lmao kelfree99 this Bastard said Nigerians are Backward like Fr?? This just confirmed the fact that ur a irredeemable syphilitic subliterate Neanderthals who's senses is lost forever in the shades of tenebris. Ion got the time to tell you the Waves Nigerians are making world wide I'll just leave you to wallow in ur gullibility

> Nigerians would get Jealous and the jealousy would make em strive to be Better But South Africans would rather kill than ever think to be better

> A sect of people who worship folks with terminal disease should not be here talking bout people being backward or not

> A sect of people who sees competitors as a road block to em moving forward should not tell others they're backward

> A sect of people who's greatest achievement on the media is Sex, Rape and kidnapping, Drug dealing and Gender violence should not come on here to talk bout others being backward

> A sect of Southern useless creatures who takes pleasure in Violence shouldn't be here talking shit bout Nigeria

> And you this Pathological Fool who rather should strive to make ur country and it's useless Habitant who are Terminal Disease infested free shouldn't be here telling me shit bout stigmatising those who got it

It cost me nothing to lay SA girls then in Gauteng just same day after meeting em shows Dignity is just a shadow over there, y'all have lost that shit. Bunch of Ugly looking creatures. spits.
You know what?I didn't even bother reading this because I know it's garbage

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

Who gives a holy damn! men's are still balling bro!!

Your Rand can be 1=3million naira

For heaven's sakes.

E-no help anyone .

Afterall your Rand is worthless in Nigeria , we don't even use them.
Sure you do.. those who make the great trek to SA feed their families back home with them rands.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

Wtf lol , the same south Africans that killed lucky dube one of the greatest musician of all times ,all in the quest to make money . You guys are robbers, drug dealers,ritualist, rappist, xenophobic animals, ugly creatures with premature dicks,jealous mother fuckers should I go on.

I heard
South African guys sleep with there mother's for a living.
That's why naira Marley use your girls for music videos.
Cheap ass sluts.
for the umpteenth time Lucky Dube..was killed by Mozambican nationals who thought they were smoking you

lmao Rituals, Scammers, Rapists, ugly people etc are you sure you aren't talking about Nigerians here?

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

This is hilarious , your mother's are sluts
I don't care what you call us..the fact remains your ugly she-boon sisters from Edo are the ones servicing old frailed itlaian papas as we speak cool

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You know what?I didn't even bother reading this because I know it's garbage

Knowing fully well I trashed everything bout y'all being Useless, ion expect you to read all that and still be alive this tomorrow
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
sayisayi:
Reading some of the foolish arguing here, is like listening to two criminals in prison arguing about who did the better crime.

grin grin
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

Knowing fully well I trashed everything bout y'all being Useless, ion expect you to read all that and still be alive this tomorrow
LMFAO so so lame. You simpletons make laugh

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Meh...you were born savage huh? Did you just unequivocally reaffirm my assertions about you guys being heartless rapists?

grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
heard hiv prevalence is extremely high in south Africa
I also heard decapitating people like goats for money rituals is the number sport over there shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

scamming, fake pastoring, misguided arrogance, loudmouths, prostitution rings, cultism. drug pushing, witchcraft..

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by heendrix(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LMFAO so so lame. You simpletons make laugh

Simply put you got nothing reasonable to say.....you can now go defend ur Disease infested region to others not here
Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

Bro you are a brilliant son of Nigeria.

Those south Africans are damn ! Jobless
Always jumping into Nigeria's bussiness just to spill thrash , I mean who gives a damn! Abt the exchange rate of there wowo currency .
Who exchange rate epp.
Instead of Dem to settle the rape cases 4 there HIV country Dem they tell me Rand to naira.
I don't blame Dem , I blame our Nigerian brother's dat makes this xenophobic hypocrites relevant.
Nigerians made this thread,Nigerians are the ones talking crap abt our country

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

Simply put you got nothing reasonable to say.....you can now go defend ur Disease infested region to others not here
LMFAO, dude like really? do you honestly think yapping abt HIV on every turn insults me? If I were you I would do something useful with my time...like putting road markings on that gravel you call roads grin grin yeye country

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
SA n Hiv
Yep, that's cause there's a testing culture in SA, we know our status, the figures aren't cooked...can't say the same about your zoo

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
kelfree99:

Pisssss!
[b]And you are the poverty capital of the world. let that sink in [/b]cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.