Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (76643 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

A pregnant woman who was raped by Fulani herdsmen has died in the presence of Governor Ortom, 9News Nigeria has learnt.

The Governor has ordered Benue youths to defend the people of Benue. The order came after a pregnant woman who was raped by the Fulani herdsmen terrorists died in presence of the governor in the hospital.

9News Nigeria learnt that the latest attack by the Fulani herdsmen terrorists, dozens of people were killed at Okpomu Community in Benue and over 50 homes were set on fire.

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/a-pregnant-woman-raped-by-fulani-herdsmen-dies-in-presence-of-ortom-photo/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by okosodo: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Dis governor don see something for hausa and fulani people hand

300 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Redoil: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2018
And buhari went their to campaing for second and third term

69 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Sagamaje(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2018
These Buhari boys are real bastards o. May things like this befall Buhari Media Cows family. If that's the only thing that will make them have sence and human feeling.Cus they have been zombified to support the dullardino. RIP woman

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by okosodo: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
God bless my fulani brothers.
We are here to claim what rightfully belong to us.
We own Nigeria, there's nothing any body can do about it.
Insha Allah
Bros, ur name fit you

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Lipscomb(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2018
kiss
Sagamaje:
These Buhari boys are real bastards o. May things like this befall Buhari Media Cows family. If that's the only thing that will make them have sence and human feeling.Cus they have been zombified to support the dullardino. RIP woman
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Omeokachie: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari will go there on Monday to campaign.

14 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Sagamaje(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
kiss Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

So in your mind now, you think you are human? Seriously BMC cows will forever be zombies even in the after life

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2018
"The governor has ordered the Benue youths to defend the
people of Benue" defend them with what? na their prick them go take defend them?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ivandragon: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2018
these so called killer Fulani herdsmen are mostly former BH members who are finding it difficult to reintegrate into the society.

the culture of senseless violence has not left them & they still possess the weapons & training they acquired during their time as BH fighters.

that side, if ortom had also properly developed & equipped hospitals & health personnel, I think victims would have a higher chance of surviving.

at the end of it all, neither pmb nor ortom are directly affected. they are both using it to feed their respective political agendas...

4 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Yet the police wants people to return their licensed gun angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by CharleyBright(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigeria is a Shithole Country, governed by Shiitbrained dictators and about to be colonized by Shiitbrained Fulani Herdmens as the Colonial Masters.
And the Shiitbrained citizens says these are the best times of their lives and they want the status quo.
I give up on a Shiithole country called Nigeria.

29 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2018
Seriously don't know what to type

Evil men do live after then

Rip to her and her baby cry cry cry cry

That state has a governor, it has senators, none of them are saying anything

They're using people life for politics

Maybe God reward them all with this kind of news Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah
may thunder strike u, ur Fulani brothers n ur entire generation... Insha Allah

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ffome(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
I just feel like killing the man call bullhari

10 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
And Ortom is still pledging loyalty to that crazy dude and his God forsaken party

6 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by spaggyy(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2018
That's not his wife or daughter, so he will still stand akimbo, and nothing will be done to prevent further attack

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Anitoya: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
ivandragon:
these so called killer Fulani herdsmen are mostly former BH members who are finding it difficult to reintegrate into the society.

the culture of senseless violence has not left them & they still possess the weapons & training they acquired during their time as BH fighters.

that side, if ortom had also properly developed & equipped hospitals & health personnel, I think victims would have a higher chance of surviving.

at the end of it all, neither pmb nor ortom are directly affected. they are both using it to feed their respective political agendas...

BH terrorist released by pmb

4 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
sad Fulani.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ZombieTAMER: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari has done it once more

Python1... Sarrki... Usba... Yarimo.. Yyeske
Modelmike etc

Come on board and make merry as usual sad sad

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Mandrake007(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari boys at it again but ortom is a coward I know he's those type of men who gets beaten by their wives.

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by LZAA: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
God bless my fulani brothers. We are here to claim what rightfully belong to us. We own Nigeria, there's nothing any body can do about it. Insha Allah
u sure say na only ur hand dy peel off? u check ur sense grin anyway ur moniker says it all cc imhotep

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Emmerich09(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
God bless my fulani brothers. We are here to claim what rightfully belong to us. We own Nigeria, there's nothing any body can do about it. Insha Allah
Idiata.....

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by LZAA: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari has done it once more

Python1... Sarrki... Usba... Yarimo.. Yyeske Modelmike etc
Come on board and make merry as usual sad sad

4 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
and the clueless governor cancelled the mass burial just to welcome the clumsy old dullard from Daura

8 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by RexEmmyGee: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
This man should just do what Anambra governor did some times ago. About the notorious Derica Nwamama.

Just raise back the bakassi boys and curb this menace called Fulani herdsmen before they start attacking and raping your family members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
E never do? Hasn't it gotten to the level that concrete action should be taken? Arrghhhh!

What a country! What a people!!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by dukeprince50: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2018
all of u blaming buhari, did buhari rape the woman? has buhari ever said he enjoyed the killings as a matter of fact Buhari said any fulani caught with weapon must be taken to court, that is commendable sha. He is ur president for crying out loud, the blaming is too much, i saw a story about a man who abandon his wife and ppl were blaming buhari. there has always been killing in Nigeria buhari or no buhari won't change it, a typical nigerian heart is just black

that bin said who is this idiot?
sometimes it good to hunt popularity but i dont see any reason to hunt for stupiditt
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by orobs93(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah

only if you can come out and face me hand to hand or weapon to weapon let's settle this instead of attacking at night come out and face me alone in Benin

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.