Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,164 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (76662 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by adamlawal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
orobs93:
asin u go kill am kill him spirit join.... [color=#990000][/color]

only if you can come out and face me hand to hand or weapon to weapon let's settle this instead of attacking at night come out and face me alone in Benin
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by patval(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
she couldn't live to deliver another omenkalive. Am sure this was how that chimp came into existence
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Offisial(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
he should do something fast
okosodo:
Dis governor don see something for hausa and fulani people hand
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pa Ango Abdullai should be well pleased with the killings by his foot soldiers. But, he should know that he does have the life's of the people he is supporting his foot soldiers to kill all round the country.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by iamloski(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
kiss Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

you are a foolish fool, you are part of the herdsmen Killing people, idiot
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by lastempero: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
dukeprince50:
all of u blaming buhari, did buhari rape the woman? has buhari ever said he enjoyed the killings as a matter of fact Buhari said any fulani caught with weapon must be taken to court, that is commendable sha. He is ur president for crying out loud, the blaming is too much, i saw a story about a man who abandon his wife and ppl were blaming buhari. there has always been killing in Nigeria buhari or no buhari won't change it, a typical nigerian heart is just black

that bin said who is this idiot?
sometimes it good to hunt popularity but i dont see any reason to hunt for stupiditt

If this is all you have to say embarassedthunder fire you there,why can't you think before you talk what active step have ur dull president taken to ameliorate this killings in the middle belt but he will be fast to give soldiers go ahead order to shoot armless protesters.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by safii(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello house pls how can i post on nairaland am new. Just testing this
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by OjukwuWarBird: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
SSGN:
As much as i am for unity and all that, i think it's time we realise Nigeria will never get to her destination with northern Nigeria part of the union. No matter how much progress the south has made, Nigeria is only as developed as northern Nigeria. We are in a Union with people who long for the glorious days of Islam. People who hate progress. Nigeria takes one leg foward the northerners drag us 2p kilometres back. How can we fold our arms and normalise the babarity of these animals. If a Christian from the South rapes and kills a pregnant Hausa or Fulani girl there will be a Holy Jihad. Its high time us southerners unite and say enough is enough of this nonsense.

Now you are growing up.

Hope you now understand the need for Biafra establishment
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:

Chai, the Weeping governor sad

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by MonPro: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
dukeprince50:
all of u blaming buhari, did buhari rape the woman? has buhari ever said he enjoyed the killings as a matter of fact Buhari said any fulani caught with weapon must be taken to court, that is commendable sha. He is ur president for crying out loud, the blaming is too much, i saw a story about a man who abandon his wife and ppl were blaming buhari. there has always been killing in Nigeria buhari or no buhari won't change it, a typical nigerian heart is just black

that bin said who is this idiot?
sometimes it good to hunt popularity but i dont see any reason to hunt for stupiditt

Where are you from?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by nikky5(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
I wept.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by osazsky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Redoil:
And buhari went their to campaing for second and third term
what of d mumu citizens that were struggling just to catch a glimpse of d clueless one,they thought he would share 2000 naira,cos that's their only prob,
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by babasolution: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
benue men are weak,they cant protect their land and women,imagine a pregnant woman being raped,where was her husband,what value his he to her? he cant protect her n his unborn child only to Bleep,blackmen they fall hand gan,blackmen are weak
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by chamberlinco1983: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Redoil:
WEN? DONT SAY THINGS U DONT KNOW
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Galactico1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is weird
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Dearlord(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is there anything I can do to help change the situation in Nigeria?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:

Benue people are cowards. Na so dem go dey form gallant for non indigenous petty traders in rural areas. . . Now a time has come for them to do a legit struggle in self defence. Dey still dey snore after mass burial.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Marcelini(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mbediogu:

Benue people are cowards. Na so dem go dey form gallant for non indigenous petty traders in rural areas. . . Now a time has come for them to do a legit struggle in self defence. Dey still dey snore after mass burial.

Some of these attacks are usually in farms where the women are isolated and men few in numbers and usually outnumbered by invading Fulani herdsmen who hit and run.
You don't know where they went to, to plan retaliatory attack, they are usually mobile communities .
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Wemabank: 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:
ah ah what kind of rubbish is dis nah.how on earth will u be raping a pregnant woman .I no even blame those fulani people sef .na the youths i blame .we the youths are to cold to action in naija i swear
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Wemabank: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:
Bros, ur name fit you
dont mind the idiot,he is just advertising his stupidity

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Turnedaround:

That's where the Governor got it wrong, the mass burial, should be held any day Mr. Dullardiho decides to visit, so as for him to see the damage done by his brothers, let it be that on his visit to the state, it should be at the burial site, that's what the dumb governor should have done.
that's why I don't even give a Bleep whenever Fulani terrorist strike in any of these state... Benue will be too stupid to welcome that Fulani dullard, u can't kill my family and expect a warm welcome... never
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Marcelini:

Some of these attacks are usually in farms where the women are isolated and men few in numbers and usually outnumbered by invading Fulani herdsmen who hit and run.
You don't know where they went to, to plan retaliatory attack, they are usually mobile communities .

My brother. I have strong attachments to Benue state especially the Tiv area. From birth to Tiny tot and Mount St. Gabriels. You know what I mean. It was the University, NYSC and working life that took me out of Benue. Although I am Igbo i feel concerned. We must join hands to stop all the invasion of the peace loving Benue people.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by harriet412(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Redoil:

campaign*
there*
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ewa26: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Anitoya:

BH terrorist released by pmb

Hon, what’s the difference between Ibo and Yoruba jollof rice, which one sweet pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.