Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (76658 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Pinklipz01: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
God bless my fulani brothers.
We are here to claim what rightfully belong to us.
We own Nigeria, there's nothing any body can do about it.
Insha Allah
you are a true representation of ur name.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
may thunder strike u, ur Fulani brothers n ur generation... Insha Allah

Its sarcasm. It's ment to insite you to wwake up and seize your country.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Pentools(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah

I just pity this boy. You may probably be joking or hungry for quotes but things as these shouldn't be for jokes why would one trivialize pain,death and trauma of others you may think none of ur own is involved....I really pity you and those related to you.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by patjane(f): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
U are truly senseless just as your name
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by DeviIhimself: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sagamaje:
These Buhari boys are real bastards o. May things like this befall Buhari Media Cows family. If that's the only thing that will make them have sence and human feeling.Cus they have been zombified to support the dullardino. RIP woman
cc
sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu ikpunnu Clerverly
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by miclef86(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
God bless my fulani brothers. We are here to claim what rightfully belong to us. We own Nigeria, there's nothing any body can do about it. Insha Allah
It's obvious that you're a senselessIdiot..
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by adebayoadeyiga(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah
When someone name correlate with his behaviour what do u expect
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by bionixs: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari will go there on Monday to campaign.
and will still vote him as they were doing Gej
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Supreme01: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah

If u dont ban this guy i'll be first to anounce ur part on promoting hate-speech using ur blog...wat rubbish is this blood sucking demons...
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Sagamaje(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
DeviIhimself:

cc
sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu ikpunnu Clerverly

grin no be lie
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by CorleonOfSicily: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
These fulani herdsmen and their associates shall never see anything good.
Form generation to generation their women shall begin and continue to cast their young ones. No good thing shall ever be concluded in their life.
They shall be struck with strange diseases and sickness that will begin to depreciate them until they face extinction.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Alanzazani: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
We really don't need this government again. No need to sugar coat anything. A government that can't guarantee the safety of citizens is a useless government. They have attacked and killed 9 people in Bassa LGA of Plateau state today

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Alanzazani: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
We need to start laying curses collectively. I am tempted today may death at the hands of the marauders befall anybody that votes in this government backnto.power because they is what they are bringing to us
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by able20(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah
You posted in health section that you had Leprosy have you seen a doctor recently.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Turnedaround: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and the clueless governor cancelled the mass burial just to welcome the clumsy old dullard from Daura
That's where the Governor got it wrong, the mass burial, should be held any day Mr. Dullardiho decides to visit, so as for him to see the damage done by his brothers, let it be that on his visit to the state, it should be at the burial site, that's what the dumb governor should have done.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Bimpe29: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is getting out of hand. Things are worsening by the day.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by millionboi2: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Insha Allah
lol ur moniker follow u
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Turnedaround: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=65742136]all of u blaming buhari, did buhari rape the woman? has buhari ever said he enjoyed the killings as a matter of fact Buhari said any fulani caught with weapon must be taken to court, that is commendable sha. He is ur president for crying out loud, the blaming is too much, i saw a story about a man who abandon his wife and ppl were blaming buhari. there has always been killing in Nigeria buhari or no buhari won't change it, a typical nigerian heart is just black

Abeg Mr Oga, who you want make we blame,
Is your father?
Or you?
Or GEJ?
Abeg I take God beg you, if you nor get wetin you want talk, MAKE YOU PARK WELL.
you travel during GEJ time, abi you wan say you nor dey among the people wey insult Jonathan,
Buhari wey promise heaven on earth, dey trowey face as people dey die, no be d same tin him do jona too.
Just go chop if you get food, and if you nor get, go sleep, don't come and disturb my peace jare
THE WICKED WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE...

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
As much as i am for unity and all that, i think it's time we realise Nigeria will never get to her destination with northern Nigeria part of the union. No matter how much progress the south has made, Nigeria is only as developed as northern Nigeria. We are in a Union with people who long for the glorious days of Islam. People who hate progress. Nigeria takes one leg foward the northerners drag us 2p kilometres back. How can we fold our arms and normalise the babarity of these animals. If a Christian from the South rapes and kills a pregnant Hausa or Fulani girl there will be a Holy Jihad. Its high time us southerners unite and say enough is enough of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by dukeprince50: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Turnedaround post=65743925][/quote]im a Niger deltan, and a portharcourt boy, now when people were been killed during clashes between cult groups, i didnt think anyone blamed me, y will i blame pmb cos fulani were killing, yes he's not doing much about the killng but yoh cant blame him for everything, power is not that easy to control. Buhari came into power and met an empty treasure box, he complained but we kept deaf ears, no money to run a country, then economy nosedive cos of the fall in oil price and recent bombing of pipeline, he tried diversifying the economy, that man is a victim of circumstances, he is not be blamed over everything.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by kings09(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari has done it once more

Python1... Sarrki... Usba... Yarimo.. Yyeske
Modelmike etc

Come on board and make merry as usual sad sad

Part of buhari's achievements. Dont forget madridguy n omenkalives
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by wakeupafricanyo: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bamboos will suck with blood is not a threat but a promise which he's fulfilling it now

GMB
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by denony(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
(IN NNAMDI KANU'S VOICE) They will arm the herdsmen, and send them to your land. They will rape your wives, kill your people and take your lands. They will be protected by their masters . You need arms to protect your lives, or they will slaughter you like chickens. (A MAN THAT SAW TOMORROW )

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Gbless86: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
#One expect the govnr to have done this since because dis killings is politically motivated... It is high time NA serve PMB impeachment notice.

Benue people should know dis d message of d helders is to wipe out mid-belt.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by ossyla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:
Bros, ur name fit you

That guy na fool
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by Dangwurugwu: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ortom is automatic foolish Gov'nor that should be stoned to death.

Never seen a weak soul like this idiot before in my life...honestly.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by bewla(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:
Dis governor don see something for hausa and fulani people hand
come rent opc and agbekoya
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by godliman: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=65742136]all of u blaming buhari, did buhari rape the woman? has buhari ever said he enjoyed the killings as a matter of fact Buhari said any fulani caught with weapon must be taken to court, that is commendable sha. He is ur president for crying out loud, the blaming is too much, i saw a story about a man who abandon his wife and ppl were blaming buhari. there has always been killing in Nigeria buhari or no buhari won't change it, a typical nigerian heart is just black

that bin said who is this idiot?
sometimes it good to hunt popularity but i dont see any reason to hunt for stupiditt
[/quote
YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR YOUR DISHONESTY PLS CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by godliman: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=godliman post=65745289][/quote]
YOUR DISHONESTY DESERVES AN AWARD. PLS CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by digitsolution: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
This is wrong on many levels. imagine even a pregnant woman. Haba!

Re: A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) by degamemaster(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
okosodo:
Dis governor don see something for hausa and fulani people hand
And unfortunately, he is about supporting buhari and the Fulani canals again due to his naivety and lack of balls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.