Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? (573 Views)

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by aktolly54(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2021
I process my bvn couple of weeks ago, thats about 10days excluding weekend , the agent helping me do it request I send bvn number but am not sure if people here has done similar things before

Please share
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by laiza(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2021
I think your bvn is only needed to check if your NIN has been pre-registeted with your bank. Depending on your level of trust for this so called "agent" you can send it or not but without bvn you can still get your NIN.
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by Pierocash(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2021
Your bvn is needed for NIN enrollment. It enables you to avoid double registration so you don't complicate the process for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by aktolly54(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Your bvn is needed for NIN enrollment. It enables you to avoid double registration so you don't complicate the process for yourself.

how can someone trust person with bvn? NIN suppose come out after some days but this is Nigeria where things no dey work...just tired because I need nin for my driver license registration
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by Pierocash(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2021
aktolly54:
how can someone trust person with bvn? NIN suppose come out after some days but this is Nigeria where things no dey work...just tired because I need nin for my driver license registration
then you aren't ready for NIN .

Bvn is always required for NIN registration,to cross-check if you are already enrolled by your bank so you don't to double registration and complicate your case

By the way,why are people always afraid to release their bvn,what danger does bvn pose to the person,do they withdraw money with it?

Bvn is just your bio data ,nothing more

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by dmangodwin(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2021
aktolly54:
Double check I don’t think NIN is any longer required for driver license.
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by Federickson02: 10:36pm On May 18, 2021
No, it isn't needed

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Nuhu Bamali Poly, Abduct Students, Lecturers In Kaduna / Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu / Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.