Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? (328 Views)

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Fasten Your Seat Belts – Fayose Tells Nigerians On Unabated Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by aktolly54(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
I process my nin couple of weeks ago, thats about 10days excluding weekend , the agent helping me do it request I send bvn number but am not sure if people here has done similar things before

Please share
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by saintneo(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2021
Don't!
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by babaneenoni(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2021
U can if ur acct is empty
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by Kondomatic(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2021
babaneenoni:
U can if ur acct is empty
Permanently empty?
Re: Is It Safe To Send Your Bvn To Agent In Order To Fasten The Process Of Your NIN? by richmond500: 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Permanently empty?
don't o, no matter how empty, he will still use that BVN for future accounts.

Except him wan bury money for ground

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Sack Of Nurses, Lecturers, Others Who Joined NLC Strike / BREAKING: Sokoto Commissioner For Agriculture Dies / 2021 LG Election: Alabi Declares Intention To Run For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.