Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari (3949 Views)

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by SATANICALLY: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police, who attended the burial of the mother of Obinna Iyiegbu, better known as Obi Cubana, has explained why he took time to be there.

The burial, which held at Oba in Idemili North Local Government of Anambra State, has been the talk of town.

Businessmen, politicians, musicians, actors all attended the event.

Pictures and videos of the event have been trending on social media.

Some of the persons who saw the picture of Kyari at the burial expressed shock, lamenting that the services of the super cop are needed in other areas at a time of high level of insecurity the country.

But in a Facebook post, Kyari said he attended the funeral because of his relationship with Iyiegbu, whom he described as hardworking.

“Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is one of the most hardworking entrepreneur and Humble personality that I have known for many years. He is a brother and Good Friend.”

“For his good nature and Good heart, Today I had to Squeeze out time from my busy schedule to Honor him, by Attending the burial of his Beloved Mom In Oba town Anambra State.

“May GOD Almighty Give the Family the Fortitude to bear the Great loss. Amen.”

https://dailytrust.com/abba-kyari-why-i-attended-obi-cubanas-mum-burial

2 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2021
You don't owe any clown any explanation sef ..

11 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Dmavin: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
We should be concerned about Politicians divided us, not the citizens who played victims
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2021
He has the right to go to a party. And no b say Obi Cubana is a G boy wey e no go fit go him party.

Abba owes nobody an explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by omowolewa: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2021
So what should we do with the explanation

jimyjames:

The explanation proofs obi cubana is a hard working young man not a criminal with ill gotten wealth as many igbo haters here called him

Noted
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by xpressionx(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2021
lol
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2021
He has the right to attend the event. Next?
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Tinubuadvocate: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Alright continue giving damn excuse your sack letter has already been prepared it will make known to the public in a matter of time.

You are calling a drugs trafficking handwork because of the money useless police man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by adegoldlogistic(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Kyari is there for investigative work ! Low key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Tinubuadvocate: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
He has the right to go to a party. And no b say Obi Cubana is a G boy wey e no go fit go him party.

Abba owes nobody an explanation.
[/s] explain how he start his business we all know that Dangote was gave birth by Alhaji Dantata.
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Maxymilliano(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2021
The explaination is unnecessary, we all have friends in almost every facet of human endeavors and it's good to celebrate with those that are celebrating.

Abba Kyari is a human, just like anyone of us.
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by jimyjames(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2021
omowolewa:
So what should we do with the explanation
The explanation proofs obi cubana is a hard working young man not a criminal with ill gotten wealth as many igbo haters here called him
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by jimyjames(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] explain how he start his business we all know that Dangote was gave birth by Alhaji Dantata.
Can you explain how dantata started?

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Veqtor: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Lol. who asked him for explanation?
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2021
jimyjames:

Can you explain how dantata started?
dankoko gave birth to dantata grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by KillMNKnow(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Probably y'all visit same shrine.

I suspect Abba kyari and his boys of using secret powers against criminals
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2021
You did well
You owe nobody any explanation
You are Indeed a super cop
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by sweerychick(f): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Oga super police you owe nobody any explanation, you did the right thing...
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by ValCon888: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2021
For those complaining, these are hardworking business men spraying and spending money in celebration of their brother.
Not Arewa thieves showing off stolen government funds on Instagram while claiming one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by sweerychick(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] explain how he start his business we all know that Dangote was gave birth by Alhaji Dantata.
that's not your Business he doesn't work for you neither you work him or seeking any favor so get lost with your inquiry.
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Igbofirstfarmer: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Danilo you are doing gave birth to dantata grin
and he was giving birth by dankuku
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Captain8(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
kyari you hold no bagar explanation....
its even a proved to your work that you had weaken those ipob terrorists so they couldn't do anything to you even in a party in their domain

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Alright continue giving damn excuse your sack letter has already been prepared it will make known to the public in a matter of time.

You are calling a drugs trafficking handwork because of the money useless police man.
[/s]
this one just dey disgrace sane real Omoluwabis

well Tinubu urchins are not real Omoluwabis
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by ablejesus26(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
dankoko gave birth to dantata grin

While dantago gave birth to dankoko�

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is super story
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Were are those are those jealous minds waiting for arrest of Obi Cubana, I believe you guys are disappointed now grin grin too connected to be distracted grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by kollinz1234(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
People that are saying that he is suppose to have better things to do or better place to be at such a critical time are just making a mole hill out of nothing. Some of them might not have gone to work for over a week now sef
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

I feel your pain grin grin you guys hate didn't stop Airpeace and Innoson continue waiting for Tinubu to be president and frustrate them till you enter 6ft

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / See Lists Of African Countries Under Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.