Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,816 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (52598 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Antoeni(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jss Aye

2 Likes

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by ignis: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some people get mind...
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
I hope they got the beating of their life sha. I don't want to hear they were just arrested & later released.

Who has the full gist
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Sluacoast(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is barbaric. That kid could have lost his life. Poor upbringing by their parents led to this recalcitrant behavior of their ward
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Drsnives(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.
See conclusion.. his parents has 9 to 12, shame on you
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Chibabe1(f): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
The reports of secondary school students stabbing one another is too much in Calabar
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by uthlaw: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.
is not a lie my sister!
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
even the topic head is funny
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
even the topic head is funny.. but people get mind sha
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by ATMC(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
I hope the boy that stabbed the prefect gets a matching punishment.

I feel it will make him understand early in life that we live in a world where you can tell the consequences of your action...it will help him be careful in future.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Ykc2(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you blame nnamdi kanu for Ecn will you blame soyinka for cultsim ?all started well,

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by uthlaw: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
As a Jss 2 student then, what was I doing?

I was always hiding from those senior girls.

Couldn't talk back at even SS 1.

Here a child is stabbing a prefect.

Some Js 1 students maybe smoking weed, Loud and all sorts.

They just can't be doing these without highness.

Those community schools are worse where you see all vices.

Raising children these days is much more difficult and tasking.
and the parent will keep blaming the government for bad upbringings!
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lil street boys.

Lucky Senior prefect. ThankGod for his life
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by bjtinz: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
How much does OP pay to have all his topics on front page?

Just asking. . .
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by CasNova(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Terrible. Some children of these days can be audacious!
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Vicoymi: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Terrible :-�[quo
te author=NaijaCoverBlog post=103976325]Update From . COM

Senior Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade on Education, Mr Castro Ezama has decried high level of moral decadence and increasing cultism in Secondary and Primary schools in Cross River State, Reports.

Ezama stated this on Tuesday, July 20, after a JS 2 student stabbed an SS 3 student in one of the public schools in Calabar, the state capital, Understand.

It was gathered by , that the school prefect identified as Joseph Umoren told the junior student (name withheld) to correct his stockings but the latter conived with his gang and stabbed the former in the neck.

According to Ezama, the injured student, who was rushed to the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH nearly lost his life if not for the prompt intervention of teachers, security agencies and health officials, Reports.

Speaking to newsmen during his visit to Prof. Boniface Odey, Chairman, National Parent Teacher Association of Nigeria, NAPTAN, Cross River State chapter in Calabar, Ezama said there is so much moral decadence in the educational system.

"There’s a high level of moral decadence amongst our school children. In the course of interacting with them I realised that some of them at home drink alcohol, they are served alcoholic beverages. And of course, we know that giving alcoholic beverages to children that are younger than age 18 is not acceptable. There are advertorials everywhere. Of course, we know the far-reaching health implication," he stated.

"Secret cults have penetrated our secondary schools and even some of our primary schools. Just recently in one of our secondary schools, a prefect of a school was stabbed because he asked the junior student to take off his wrong stockings. He got his boys around and they stabbed him on his jugular. It took the intervention of the school management, my office, security agencies and the health officials of UCTH to put that boy to live, and we thank God that the boy is alive,"

"I think that if we go about bringing parents on board where we have resource persons, government officials get to talk to our parents on the need for them to be more vigilant at home in taking care of their wards and children – it will go a long way to eradicating the antisocial activities we now find."

Responding, Prof. Odey, NAPTAN Chairman, Cross River State promised the Special Adviser on Education that the parents will sit up to ensure social vices are being eradicated in schools.

"We parents have problem on how to handle our children at home because if we have done properly well, these problems we have in schools will not come up. We are promising you we will sit up as parents to make sure the vices we are having in our schools today are no more in no too distant future from now" he sad.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by uthlaw: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed The "strong" boy should spend about 6 months eating watery beans and plantain in jail, by then he must have gotten little sense. We told them that Tinubu's drugs will only lead to nuisance but they are hell bent on becoming owomida in their communities, parents need to monitor their children these days.
Tinubu is one in charge of Calabar now...all the iyamiri boys on death sentence in other countries are sent by tinubu!

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by robosky02(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

I thought you are a fighter
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by mary3dx: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
EXTENSIVE INCOME WITH E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL SKILLS IN YOUR BUSINESS/CAREER

DROPSHIPPING: create an online store, we offer you the best products, tools and manufacturers for you to choose from.

Affiliate marketing:with our master class you make huge commission as a Affiliate Marketer.

Website/app designer: create an e-commerce like jumia, konga, ali express to showcase products and services.

Fashion brand: equipping you with the lastest tools to setup your own fashion brand.

Social media influencer: what are you good at let’s turn you passion to money for you,by making you a social media influencer.

Many more…
Graphic Designer
Video Producer
Blogger
Online Course Creator
Handmade Business Owner.

And many….
There’s are also some bonus course for those who will enroll for the course.

WhatsApp:09064829096
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by LyfeJennings(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
EMAXIM:
They should tie his hands to a moving vehicle.

I support you

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by hector: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Senior Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade on Education, Mr Castro Ezama has decried high level of moral decadence and increasing cultism in Secondary and Primary schools in Cross River State, Reports.

Ezama stated this on Tuesday, July 20, after a JS 2 student stabbed an SS 3 student in one of the public schools in Calabar, the state capital, Understand.

It was gathered by , that the school prefect identified as Joseph Umoren told the junior student (name withheld) to correct his stockings but the latter conived with his gang and stabbed the former in the neck.

According to Ezama, the injured student, who was rushed to the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH nearly lost his life if not for the prompt intervention of teachers, security agencies and health officials, Reports.

Speaking to newsmen during his visit to Prof. Boniface Odey, Chairman, National Parent Teacher Association of Nigeria, NAPTAN, Cross River State chapter in Calabar, Ezama said there is so much moral decadence in the educational system.

"There’s a high level of moral decadence amongst our school children. In the course of interacting with them I realised that some of them at home drink alcohol, they are served alcoholic beverages. And of course, we know that giving alcoholic beverages to children that are younger than age 18 is not acceptable. There are advertorials everywhere. Of course, we know the far-reaching health implication," he stated.

"Secret cults have penetrated our secondary schools and even some of our primary schools. Just recently in one of our secondary schools, a prefect of a school was stabbed because he asked the junior student to take off his wrong stockings. He got his boys around and they stabbed him on his jugular. It took the intervention of the school management, my office, security agencies and the health officials of UCTH to put that boy to live, and we thank God that the boy is alive,"

"I think that if we go about bringing parents on board where we have resource persons, government officials get to talk to our parents on the need for them to be more vigilant at home in taking care of their wards and children – it will go a long way to eradicating the antisocial activities we now find."

Responding, Prof. Odey, NAPTAN Chairman, Cross River State promised the Special Adviser on Education that the parents will sit up to ensure social vices are being eradicated in schools.

"We parents have problem on how to handle our children at home because if we have done properly well, these problems we have in schools will not come up. We are promising you we will sit up as parents to make sure the vices we are having in our schools today are no more in no too distant future from now" he sad.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Chai..this boy came to live (Eyen dia ka, ke akere uwem). That spot on the victim's neck has some very dangerous blood vessels like the internal carotid and common carotid vessels, most which are superficially laid. Any Puncture to any of those arteries will only take luck to survive. What is really happening to these youngsters nowadays, has secondary school become this bad?
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

All thanks to idiots like nairamarley and co
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by officialfoodie: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
The Jss 2 boy and his gang should be sent to correctional facilities for a year and given serious work to keep busy. The only down side is that they may come out very hardened, if not worse than before they got in
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by hybridblood07(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why would a normal person have 9 - 12 childrenin this era
airminem:
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by oxiide22(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
Amina
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Lamasta(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Junior from HELL!

He's role model & mentor must definitely be

Nair.a Marle.y

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Slurity(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
whoever have more than 3 kids has no moral right to complain about hardship and poverty because his or her stupidity is what contributed majority to our mess.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by dondadah7: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
na buhari cause am!
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Lewisdinho(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Reasons if I'm a teacher in a public school i will never try correction any students, put on what you like or dress anyhow i'll just overlook you, if I'm in the class and you choose to misbehave i'll just ignore. So many cultist in the post primary nowadays. Biko i no wan wahala with small pikin abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.