Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,021 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (52595 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by ehirosplusbiz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Day bola nasarawa kaduna
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Yousuf2001(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Check out obi cubana
networth Cars, And
house of Obi Cubana, dangote is richer than him

https:///2W37xEU
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by otabuko(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.
The school prefect may also be a bully. From my experience, in school then, most of the school captains as we call them then were very wicked and oppressive.

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Senior Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade on Education, Mr Castro Ezama has decried high level of moral decadence and increasing cultism in Secondary and Primary schools in Cross River State, Reports.

Ezama stated this on Tuesday, July 20, after a JS 2 student stabbed an SS 3 student in one of the public schools in Calabar, the state capital, Understand.

It was gathered by , that the school prefect identified as Joseph Umoren told the junior student (name withheld) to correct his stockings but the latter conived with his gang and stabbed the former in the neck.

According to Ezama, the injured student, who was rushed to the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH nearly lost his life if not for the prompt intervention of teachers, security agencies and health officials, Reports.

Speaking to newsmen during his visit to Prof. Boniface Odey, Chairman, National Parent Teacher Association of Nigeria, NAPTAN, Cross River State chapter in Calabar, Ezama said there is so much moral decadence in the educational system.

"There’s a high level of moral decadence amongst our school children. In the course of interacting with them I realised that some of them at home drink alcohol, they are served alcoholic beverages. And of course, we know that giving alcoholic beverages to children that are younger than age 18 is not acceptable. There are advertorials everywhere. Of course, we know the far-reaching health implication," he stated.

"Secret cults have penetrated our secondary schools and even some of our primary schools. Just recently in one of our secondary schools, a prefect of a school was stabbed because he asked the junior student to take off his wrong stockings. He got his boys around and they stabbed him on his jugular. It took the intervention of the school management, my office, security agencies and the health officials of UCTH to put that boy to live, and we thank God that the boy is alive,"

"I think that if we go about bringing parents on board where we have resource persons, government officials get to talk to our parents on the need for them to be more vigilant at home in taking care of their wards and children – it will go a long way to eradicating the antisocial activities we now find."

Responding, Prof. Odey, NAPTAN Chairman, Cross River State promised the Special Adviser on Education that the parents will sit up to ensure social vices are being eradicated in schools.

"We parents have problem on how to handle our children at home because if we have done properly well, these problems we have in schools will not come up. We are promising you we will sit up as parents to make sure the vices we are having in our schools today are no more in no too distant future from now" he sad.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
When I dey jss2, wetin concern me with prefects na toasting level for the females and friendship for the male
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Terrible
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by chatinent: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mehn..
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by PacAmaru: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
LordVoldermort:
To his fellow junior students that guy would be the hero who taught the seniors respect
Lol u no de mata
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by PacAmaru: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
I stabbed my classmate's corner of eye with periwinkle shell when I was in primary one...my teacher sent me home to go bring my moda,I got home and told my mom school has closed
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by wizi4tyn: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
bjtinz:

Not true oo.. at least not all cases.

Quite a number of these cultists are from privileged backgrounds.

Naso! Privileged background and him Dey go govt community school bah?

It is absolutely true that having too many kids in a poor home can result in the kids being wayward!!!
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Johnboom: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Perhaps end is coming gradually. I remember when I was in Ekiti State Government College formally Called Unity School. I was in SS2, SS3 collected my Touch, he claimed I was flashing him. He was not even a prefect. I even thank him for not beating me.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
This is terible sad Most of this children are from very poor background and poor upbringing. His parents probarly has like 9 to 12 children, managing the intolerable level of hardship in the country.

For how long would we make this excuses for those who choose to fail in parenting?

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by peacettw: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
He was aiming for the jugular vein. Quite terrifying
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by SolarEdge: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by matm: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
And similar stabbers are enrolled into schools to be controlled and trained by teachers.Teachers are indeed heroes.May God protect them.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Iamnick(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by adeniyi65(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
on the beat grin grin
Posts like this narrating by other source is really scarce nowadays on internet. Well done o Mr Cover. grin
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by Peterson03(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wer una dey carry dis kind mind?
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by godofuck231: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
It’s a principle of not stepping on the down trodden, step on me I’ll break your legs , it’s that simple , this is what happened when school authorities set children against others , the result isn’t far
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by gawu1: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2021
They said the incident happened in calabar, a reason I haven't seen any comment on the first page blaming Buhari for the boy lack of home training.
If it were reported that it happened somewhere in the enclaves of those pigs, they would have been everywhere with twisted comments blaming Buhari for their parents failure of their upbringing. They carry drugs to Malaysia and when get arrested and beheaded, they would turn round and say it is because Buhari hates them.
Pigs are certainly disgusting.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by jditimiya(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
You see the problem, even the Jss 2 student they did not mention his name, tomorrow he will become a Politian that will cause more problem for the state or country.
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by doggedfighter(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
robosky02:

I thought you are a fighter

Not that kind of fight grin
Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Not that kind of fight grin

OK you chose 2here you fight

1 Like

Re: JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking by VTJN(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
inoki247:
Mak them check well the boy fit be a relative of dat guy wey kill Job seeker...
Uduak smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School / Beautiful Pictures Of Covenant University Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.