Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway (607 Views)

Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway by Iamoilprince(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
U’ ll should be careful on this lagos road. Yesterday I was driving from VI, I stopped for the traffic light to show green, shortly it turned green I moved a little then one guy started hitting my car next thing he came to my front and said I climbed his phone. I didn’t mind him and continued moving next i saw him on a bike, they double crossed me. This point I was calm and I politely told them to follow me to the bustop so I can clear well, as i was moving I was already thinking of the nearest police station. I eventually lured them to jakande first gate because I remembered the police station there, so I quickly drove into the station. At that point the guy knew already that his plan has failed. Long story short, the policeman at the gate told him to go and that I didn’t do anything to him. But I also discovered his phone was intact except the battery that was there. Please be very vigilant. Boys are hungry, don't fall a victim

2 Likes

Re: New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway by anthonyuncle(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
na only God fit save person for this country
Re: New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway by pocohantas(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
one guy started hitting my car next thing he came to my front and said I climbed his phone.

What was his phone doing on the ground? On a busy road for that matter. Abi na speed bump?

Good you outsmarted him. Na only you I fit take security advice from like this.

1 Like

Re: New Trick By Robbers At Any Traffic Light Along Lekki-epe Expressway by Mide3367: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:

What was his phone doing on the ground? On a busy road for that matter. Abi na speed bump?

Good you outsmarted him. Na only you I fit take security advice from like this.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Live In Nigeria And Work In Abroad / Women: One Of Many Reasons To Visit London / Getting A Job As A Non French Speaker In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.