Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ (17590 Views)

DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
jumper524:
The tittle said grills while the content said interviewed by DSS.
Mannabqgrills abeg is there any similarities in grills and interview?
May God help our news platforms we rely on for accurate information.
[/s]
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by urbobo20(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Maybe our dss has turned politic institute
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by chloride6: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
A whole DSS

grin grin
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by od501: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south east, I commend the DSS for doing fantastically well in ensuring presidential office of nigeria is respected. The way we Nigerians insult President Buhari especially we southerners is very alarming. President Buhari might not be 100% perfect but we should be grateful to Jesus for his sincerity and anti corruption drive. Under buhari, Hushpuppi, Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho has been silenced. What else can we demand from our president? How many of us can insult the seat of power if we were living in North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or China? I hope the DSS taps every phone call of we southerners especially so as to arrest the renegades amongst us so nigeria can have peace. sad

Stupid, shameless, APC 30k, BMC urchin masquerading as a Christian and a South Easterner. Keeping doing your job while your kinsmen in the North are used as shooting targets by the BH. You no dey shame!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by naija1stnigar(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bulldogs! They are at it again, it is better the zoo govt rename them(dss) citizen oppressors.
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by cornelman: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Funny country.

It does not even make sense to the ears.

Nonsense!
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Yeeyo: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
buhari has become Allah to his supporters anything u say against him is a sin, u will get arrested

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by pickatyouu: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Any body wey talk about foolhari DSS go wan arrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Seunmsg and other APC/Buhari sympathisers can never be found in threads like this.

One thing I've noticed about Buhari supporters is that,they try as much as possible to avoid any news/thread that isn't about praising Buhari or isn't positive to him.
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Ayo8(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
We are really in deep shit in this country....so DSS abandon 1001 issues bothering on national security to be investigating a mere wish by some aggrieved party members
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Tecno66: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
DSS pls let the GRILLERMAN do the grilling for his darling daddy......

They be grilling bindow because Bindow and group wishes buhari death!!!

DSS forgot that the GRILLERMAN himself is the beloveth son of his darling daddy whom Bindow and group wished his untimely death....
But wetin be dss own for this matter? Are they working for Nigeria or for Buhari? Why were they not arresting the people who were insulting Jonathan and calling him clueless?
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by bejeria101(m): 12:04am On Aug 12, 2021
These errands dogs don't know when to stop.

Until it haunts them in the future.

Karma has her red dress on.
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Zieus: 5:11am On Aug 12, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south east, I commend the DSS for doing fantastically well in ensuring presidential office of nigeria is respected. The way we Nigerians insult President Buhari especially we southerners is very alarming. President Buhari might not be 100% perfect but we should be grateful to Jesus for his sincerity and anti corruption drive. Under buhari, Hushpuppi, Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho has been silenced. What else can we demand from our president? How many of us can insult the seat of power if we were living in North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or China? I hope the DSS taps every phone call of we southerners especially so as to arrest the renegades amongst us so nigeria can have peace. sad
Your mumu never tire you

2 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Just imagine
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Onepeople: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Datsme:
Very good! Next time he will be very careful with his words. He is a bad example to his people.

There are many ways we can express ourselves without being rude irrespective of our grievances.

For those saying that the action of the DSS is wrong because to you that is a "CRITICISM", I don't have much talk for you but in case you have an issue with someone and during argument the person wish for you is DEATH in whatever form, please happily proclaim it.
you guy's should learn to reason like human at times, which law in Nigeria prohibits people from wishing death on someone? During US campaign some groups was parading around with a severed head of Donald Trump with blood stains, this is a country whose system of leadership we adopted. Until now have you head any body was arrested .
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Astravent: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
DSS pls let the GRILLERMAN do the grilling for his darling daddy......

They be grilling bindow because Bindow and group wishes buhari death!!!

DSS forgot that the GRILLERMAN himself is the beloveth son of his darling daddy whom Bindow and group wished his untimely death....
Hahahaha. Makes for nice lyrics
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2021
According to the DSS:

Misdemeanor: kidnapping.
Felony: insulting the president.
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by EMEA1(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Racoon:
So the president is so infallible as a god he can't be criticized by any dissenting voice(s)? Even presidents that are more powerful than the lifeless man are often been criticised with mock coffin burials in liberal democracies.Only in Nigeria.

Emmanuel Macro chop am4 slap abi
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Godispeace: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dullard !! Not abt DSS , its a crime against Federal Govt of Nigeria and disrespect to the seat of the Nigeria presidency
Dabronze:
The DSS dont want hear anything against Bhuari government, they ready to arrest the or buther the person
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by AdiDami: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOTVee:

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY! MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE LIKE THE VERY EFFECTIVE AND FATHERLY PRESIDENT BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA.
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by caandi: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
I applaud the man for speaking up and saying the truth... Dss should do their worst
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by caandi: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
AdiDami:

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY! MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE LIKE THE VERY EFFECTIVE AND FATHERLY PRESIDENT BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA.

Don’t take it personal, I feel this is sarcasm cos no sane person would make such comments applauding buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / Pictures As PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe / How Emefiele Warned Naira Would Tumble In Floated FX Regime In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.